7th Reality // BTS x Reader // Chapter Two

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Min-ji awoke with a start, an ear splitting scream erupting from . A scream of terror, frustration, and down right confusion. She growled as she pulled her pillow from behind her, sitting up and screaming into it. It had been three months since the dreams had started, each night after the first she would awake with a scream. Each day of the week it was different but it always repeat the same cycle of seven. Every Monday, Kim Namjoon. Every Tuesday, Kim Taehyung. Every Wednesday, Min Yoongi. Every Thursday, Kim Seokjin. Every Friday, Jeon Jungkook. Every Saturday, Park Jimin. Every Sunday, Jung Hoseok.

Today it was Wednesday, Min Yoongi. Min-ji rolled her eyes as his name flashed in her mind. He infuriated her enough to make her want to lunge at him and strangle him, she however couldn't. Every night it ended in the same result, his mood would switch. He would suddenly become happy, his whole demeanor would change. He took on an appearance of innocence, Min-ji had grown used to it after a few times. The one thing she couldn't get used to however was the sudden change in his eyes. It always came at random, no context behind it. That's when Min-ji would wake up.

"Min Yoongi..." She muttered, "just what are you..."

She asked that about each of the men, every time she woke up. They obviously never responded to her, they weren't real. There was no one they were real... but perhaps they were, who would be able to create such vivid characters in a dream... that rotate in the same cycle every week.

I

am me.

Min-ji shrieked as the three words rushed out of . A chill was sent down her spine and she slapped her hand over . Perhaps... I'm going insane.