7th Reality // BTS x Reader // Chapter Four

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Namjoon snickered as the crumpled up piece of paper hit him in the shoulder. Guess she isn't happy to see me... Wonder how she's going to react to Hoseok... Namjoon slowly rose his hand into the air, a smug grin on his face.

"Ms. Han! May I step out with Min-ji for a moment? We are having a small disagreement." Ms. Han nodded her head in response and Namjoon stood to his feet.

Min-ji slowly turned her head towards Namjoon, glaring at him once again. She looked towards Ms. Han in disbelief and Ms. Han fanned her hand towards the two of them signaling that they could leave. Min-ji groaned as she got up and trudged towards the classroom door. She flung it open forcefully allowing it to shame against the wall and swing back. Min-hi stopped the door with her foot and pointed out the door into the hall, still glaring at Namjoon. Namjoon shook his head, hanging it low to conceal the growing smile on his face.

As soon as the two stepped into the hall and closed the door Min-Ji walked down the hall, leaving Namjoon behind. Namjoon rolled his eyes and followed after her, still grinning.

"I take it you aren't happy to see me..." Namjoon muttered with a breathy laugh.

"Why would I be happy to see you?! You and your stupid friends have made my life a living hell!" Min-ji spat in response.

Namjoon chuckled lowly before stopping and kicking at the floor with the toe of his shoe. "So you really hate us huh?"

"Hate doesn't even come close." Min-ji hissed.

Namjoon grunted slightly before letting out an exasperated sigh. Min-ji turned around as Namjoon let out a low chuckle. "Fine... have fun."

Min-ji furrowed her eyebrows before letting out a shriek. He was gone. Like he had vanished into thin air. A small hexagonal crystal was left where he had been standing. Min-ji walked over to the small crystal before kneeling down and picking it up. He must have dropped it... I'll give it to him when I see him. Min-ji stood to her feet and looked around. She growled and but her tongue to prevent herself from screaming. She had no idea where she was. She had never been anywhere in the school aside from where her classes where, all of which we on the first and second floor. I don't recall walking up any stairs... and this doesn't look like the first or second floor...

Min-ji shook her head before slowly walking down the hall. When she turned the corner the sound of music filled her ears, making her curious. She continued to walk down the hall, the music growing louder.

Min-ji sighed in defeat as she wandered aimlessly down the halls of the school, lost beyond belief. The faint sound of music drew her in as she proceeded down the halls. The music grew louder as she grew closer to the source. As she rounded the corner she found where the music had been coming from. She stopped in front of the door, peering into the crack. A slender boy moved gracefully to the music, his entire body entranced. The beat of the music was smooth and flowed with the boys movements.

The males orange hair bounced with each movement, sweat glistening on his forehead. He flipped through the air, the music changing from soft to pop in an instant. The boys movements were rapid and seemed humanely impossible. He moved as if his bones were made of rubber, his movements the center of attention.

The music slowed before coming to a stop. The orange haired male turned, locking eyes with Min-ji. His cheekbones and browbone glimmered with sweat, his face rosy and breathing ragged.

"It's not kind to spy on people, Min-ji." He breathed, though obviously annoyed, with a kind tone.

Min-ji stumbled back slightly as she finally realized who the orange haired male was. There is no way... That I didn't come across him before at school. Min-ji bit the inside of her cheek as she growled before closing the door and walking down the hall once again. I am not dealing with this.

The sound of quick footsteps behind her made her walk faster. "Min-ji! You can't ignore us you know... You'll just keep coming across us over... and over again. Stop denying yourself. Stop denying us."

Min-ji growled as she spun around to face the orange haired male, "I already lost Namjoon, give this to him."

Min-ji grabbed the small crystal from her pocket and threw it at the orange haired male. She furrowed her eyebrows as the Orange haired male fell to his knees when the crystal hit the floor.

He looked up at her, his gentle face hard. His happy expression had turned to one of desperation and anger.

"Are you trying to kill him?!" He snapped.

"what?" Min-ji laughed in disbelief.

"This crystal... look at it!" He replied as he stood to his feet and walked towards Min-ji.

He dropped the yellowish crystal in the palm of Min-ji's hand, "what's so special about it? It's just an ordinary yellow crystal..."

The male grumbled before taking the crystal back, "Hey... Namjoon what happened?"

Just as Namjoon disappeared he reappeared out of no where. The yellow crystal no longer in the orange haired males hand. Nope. Not Today. Not doing this today.

"Hoseok, she hates us. Actually more than hates us. She said so herself. We aren't wanted here. There's nothing we can do about it. If she doesn't want us we can't be here." Namjoon mumbled lowly.

"she... doesn't want us here...?" Hoseok looked at Namjoon with wide eyes before looking at Min-ji with a sorrow filled expression.

"What the hell is going on?" Min-ji growled.

"Min-ji... find the others. Then we'll tell you... if we are unwanted we will go... if you ever want us we'll return... we'll always know how you feel." Namjoon stated before once again disappearing, the yellow crystal once again in his place.

"goodbye..." Hoseok mumbled quietly, he too disappearing, an orange crystal in his place.