Save Me // Kim Taehyung // Seven

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Jin's POV:

I walked to my room, opening the door and closing it behind me. I pulled back the covers on my bed enough for me to sit down and get under them. I sighed as I pulled the covers over my body, stopping just above my shoulders.

I closed my eyes, humming a small tune that lulled me to sleep.

I held a note in my hand, both sides were blank. I kept flipping it over, thinking I was missing something. Like magic words appeared on the paper.

My happiness, which was you.

I quirked an eyebrow in confusion as I stared at the paper. What did it mean?

I looked up from the paper, realizing I was in a classroom full of students. They all had a confused look on their face. I turned my head to the right to see Mrs. Kang gesturing for me to go on. I cocked my head slightly in confusion.

"Go on Jin... My happiness, which was you..." She said trailing off.

I looked back down at the note that was in my hands, it once again, was blank. My hands began to shake and I dropped the note. I watched as it slowly fluttered down to the ground.

My legs began to feel weak, I looked at the clock on the wall, the numbers were blurred and swayed back and forth. My mind raced and my heart pounded in my chest.

"Jin? Are you alright?" Mrs. Kang asked, her voice ringing in my ears. I looked forward, (Y/n) was standing in front of me, inches away from my face.

I stumbled back, falling into the chalk board. I looked at my hands, they were distorted and zoomed in and out of focus. I looked up, Hoseok was standing exactly where (Y/n) had stood, the piece of paper no where to be seen.

I blinked, when I opened my eyes Hoseok was gone, a red envelope in his place. I crawled towards the envelope, black wings were drawn on it. I dropped the envelope as the ink started running off of it like raindrops on a window.

Then it dawned on me, I was dreaming, and what a bizarre dream had I created.

Your POV:

I groaned in frustration as I kept smashing my finner on the back space bar, the quality of my writing was horrible. I would have to rewrite the whole introduction part of the paper. I groaned again and grabbed at my hair in frustration.

Jimin walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, "Hey (Y/n), want something to drink?"

I grumbled slightly, "No. I'd probably just pour it on my laptop."

Jimin sighed slightly and closed the fridge before sitting down next to me.

"Are you working on your project for Literature and Language?" Jimin asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and took a sip of water out of his bottle.

I bit my tongue and nodded my head 'yes' before quickly shaking it 'no'. I wasn't working on it, I was deleting it.

"Let me guess, you thought it was horrible and now you're deleting it?" Jimin asked as he quirked an eyebrow at me.

I grumbled before mumbling 'yep'.

Jimin chuckled at my response causing me to glare at him and playfully elbow him. Jimin frowned before taking another sup of water, "I thought it sounded fine when you were reading it to Jin."

My eyes widened and I made a frustrated face and groaned, "you could have told me that before I deleted half of it!"

Jimin sighed before moving my laptop in front of himself. I watched as he went to the revision history and scrolled through the various auto saves before stopping and clicking a save from twelve minutes ago.

"There you go, fixed it. Keep writing it. Don't delete it unless someone says its bad. Or until you've finished it, even then you should only revise it. Deleting the whole thing will only add extra stress on your part." Jimin stated as he took a sip of water and stood up, messing up my hair in the process.

My jaw dropped as he walked away, saliva spilling out of my mouth and dripping onto my laptop. I shook my head and wiped the drool off of my laptop with my sleeve, was that really Jimin?

I shook my head once again in disbelief before I started typing away once again.

Jimin's POV:

I laughed quietly to myself as I walked down the hall to my room, the poor girl is too hard on herself sometimes. I shook my head and opened the door to my room, closing it after I entered.

I walked over to my closet, grabbing a black t-shirt. I took off my school shirt and threw on the black t-shirt before flopping into bed. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and looked at the time, only 3:23. I shrugged somewhat before putting my phone on my night stand and burrowing under the covers, I'm wiped.

Taehyung's POV:

"Jungkook!" I called as I looked over to Jungkook who was sitting at the coffee table on his phone.

Jungkook jumped slightly and glared at me, "what?"

"Where were you on the day of November 17th, 201x at 11:30 AM?" I asked as I dipped my hand into the water causing the floaty I was on to spin slightly.

"Uhm you mean today? I was walking around town while you guys headed to the restaurant." Jungkook replied while scrolling through his phone.

"And what were you doing in town?" I asked as I pulled down the sun glasses that rested on top of my head.

"Window shopping." He deadpanned.

"For what?" I persisted.

"Nothing in particular. There was a cool little trinket shop though." He replied glancing over at me.

I shrugged slightly, "hmm... Maybe we can go check it out with the others sometime..."

"Yea sure... Have fun floating." Jungkook said dismissing me, implying he didn't want to talk anymore.

I rolled my eyes, since when was he so... Not-Jungkook? He's getting kind of... Dark... A thought popped into my mind, causing me to snicker.

"WHO LEFT KOOKIE IN THE OVEN FOR TOO LONG?! HES A LITTLE DARK! WHO BURNT HIM?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, causing Jungkook to shriek and glare at me.