I Love You, Body, Heart, and Soul // Min Yoongi // One

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Min Yoongi sighed, adjusting the black wig on his head, making sure it looked nice and didn't fall off. He shook his head slowly, buttoning the top of his school uniform, grinning contently as the buttons lined up perfectly with one another.

Today he would be going to his new school, Bangtan School of Media and Creative Arts. He had been wanting to go to the school since he was a young boy, now that he was finally of age to go he had done just about everything to get in, including lying about his gender.

Yes, Min Yoongi, lied about his birth gender to get into his dream school, he had applied earlier in the year but had been rejected, all male slots in the school had been filled. As soon as the second semester had begun he applied once again, this time as a female student named Min Yoonji. Much to his surprise he had been accepted into the school, a few weeks later would be his first day.

Today was that day, his mother had gone to the school to pick up his uniform, not questioning why it was a females, Yoongi had explained it to her before he even applied, she surprisingly went along with it.

Yoongi forced a smile as he looked at himself in the full length mirror, was it really worth it? Of course it was.

Yoongi massaged his temples with his fingers as he convinced himself that everything was going to be alright. He mother had already called the school stating certain rules she wanted the school to follow when it came to her daughter. Her words still echoed in Yoongi's mind.

"Hi, I'm Min Yoonji's mother. She is a transfer student, her first day will be tomorrow. I have a few requests to make however, Yoonji is quite the timid girl. I understand that the school is an art school but it also functions as a regular academic school. I would like to request that my daughter is allowed to change in the bathrooms for gym, she doesn't feel comfortable undressing in front if others. If she begins to get frustrated or flustered I request that you allow her to take a lap or step out of the classroom for a few minutes, she can have quite the temper."

Yoongi shuddered slightly, he loved his mom and he was grateful for her help but did she really have to say that about his temper? He massaged his temples once again, convincing himself it was for the best.

"Yoongi! Hurry up! You don't want to be late for your first day do you?" His mother called from the kitchen.

Yoongi grumbled before quickly leaving his room and walking down the stairs, slowly creeping past the door to the kitchen, hoping his mother wouldn't see him.

"Oh! Yoongi! You look so cute!" She cried as she ran over and squeezed him in a hug.

Yoongi frowned as he squirmed out of her grip, "I need to go."

He grabbed his backpack, a light gray messenger bag, from the bench by the front door and slipped on his shoes. He lazily waved goodbye to his mother as he walked out the door.