7th Reality // BTS x Reader // Chapter One

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, and Kim Namjoon. Those were the names that clouded Min-ji's mind on a day to day basis. She didn't know who or what they were. She knew their faces and names, their likes and dislikes, their hopes and dreams, everything. Yet she had never met them, not even once.

~Based Loosely on Dream Knight~

Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, and Kim Namjoon. Those were the names that clouded Min-ji's mind on a day to day basis. She didn't know who or what they were. She knew their faces and names, their likes and dislikes, their hopes and dreams, everything. Yet she had never met them, not even once. She didn't have the slightest clue who the seven men were despite knowing everything about them and she didn't dare think of it even once. Only their names which she didn't choose to think of... they were just there, haunting her.

Her mind had become trapped in an endless cycle, her thoughts like clothes in a washing machine, blended together in a blur. No matter when or where they would haunt her like ghosts in an old, abandoned house. Each day she was more anxious then the past, wondering if it was some kind of curse for doing something wrong. She carefully watched every step she took, repeated every word she was going to say multiple times before speaking, and took in every small detail in her surroundings. It was as if she was the prey of seven beasts, ready to grab her at any moment.

Everything, however, remained as it was. Her luck was still the same, not horrible, not great, not even half way decent, it was just flat out bad. The popular girls still picked on her at school, on the street, practically everywhere but her own home. She was still just as clumsy as she was before and tripped over just about anything in her path. Despite nothing changing she was aware, prepared, and ready to run away screaming if any of the seven men showed up anywhere near her.

To her, each day lasted longer than the last, sleep had become a luxury to her, her nightmares only haunting her more and more until she woke up screaming, not even daring to go back to sleep. Her nightmares were just too much for her... they were too much for her.