Famous // Verkwan

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Seungkwan sighed, adjusting the strap of the apron that was around his neck. He shifted slightly in his spot a small chime came from the front door of the café. He quickly straightened himself and leaned happily against the counter.

"Hello! Welcome to Seventeen Carat Café!" Seungkwan greeted in a sing-song voice.

A dark haired male made his way to the counter, dark sunglasses covering his eyes.

"Hey." He greeted as he flicked a piece of hair away from his face.

"What would you like to order? If this is your first time here I'd recommend a French vanilla cappuccino, they taste amazing and are a really nice treat to have on a chilly day like today!" Seungkwan said, staring at the male's sunglasses in attempt to see his eyes through the tinted lenses.

"A French Vanilla Cappuccino sounds really good right now so sure, I'll get one of those." The male replied.

"Mkay, and what's your name?" Seungkwan asked.

The male tensed slightly at the question.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to steal your identity. I need to put it on the cup." Seungkwan said with a light chuckle.

"Mm... Vernon." The male muttered.

"Alright Vernon, take this pager. It'll buzz when your drink is ready!" Seungkwan smiled, sliding a vibrating pager across the counter. 

Vernon took the pager and walked over to a table tucked away in the corner while Seungkwan looked out the front window of the Café.

"Why is he wearing sunglasses when it's raining outside?" Seungkwan muttered.

Seungkwan grabbed a cup from under the counter and began making Vernon's drink.

Vernon had dozed off into a light sleep when his pager started buzzing on the table, being too lazy to get up and getting annoyed by the pager he proceeded with knocking it onto the seat in front of him.

"Well now, what did that pager ever do to you?" Seungkwan gasped in disbelief as he sat Vernon's drink down in front of him and grabbed the pager from the seat.

"Woke me up." Vernon grumbled.

Seungkwan snorted slightly, "You remind me of my friend, Jeonghan. Well I mean... You probably aren't as visually appealing as him but still... He really likes to sleep, he can fall asleep just about anywhere in fact..."

"Are you calling me ugly?" Vernon asked, suddenly sitting up completely awake.

Seungkwan's face reddened and he began to splutter his words in embarrassment, "W-well I mean- I-I bet you're very attractive!!" 

Vernon laughed loudly, earning a few odd stares from a few other customers, "I was only joking..."

Seungkwan quickly pulled his phone from the pocket of his apron, "h-here! Look!" 

Seungkwan desperately shoved a picture of Jeonghan into Vernon's face.

Vernon chuckled slightly before pulling his own phone out of his pocket and pulling up a picture

Vernon chuckled slightly before pulling his own phone out of his pocket and pulling up a picture.

"Wanna see what I look like, on a good day that is?" Vernon asked, a small smirk placed on his lips. "Give me your number, I'll send it to you."

Seungkwan handed his phone to Vernon, their fingers lightly brushing together. A strange feeling broke out in Seungkwan's stomach and he felt his face flush once again.

"Done, we have each other's numbers. I need to get going, I'll send you a picture soon." Vernon smiled at Seungkwan and handed him the money for the cappucino before standing from the chair and walking out of the café.

Seungkwan sighed, "what the heck was up with that... it was just our fingers... accidentally touching..."

Seungkwan just shook his head before heading back to his spot behind the counter.

"Seungkwan, were you showing pictures of me to that guy??" Jeonghan asked, stepping out from the back room, his eyebrows knitted tightly together.

"Uh... No...?" Seungkwan mumbled as he tried to distract himself by taking another costumers order.

A buzz in Seungkwan's apron caused him to pull his phone out after relaying the order to the still pissed Jeonghan, "Hey... Don't be mad at me, maybe he has a cute gay friend and you could get yourself and boyfriend, you should be thanking me!" 

Jeonghan only sighed before going to make the order, leaving Seungkwan to check his phone.

 

Hanlines_Headsol:

Hey Coffee Boy, here's the pic I promised ;)

Hey Coffee Boy, here's the pic I promised ;)

Boo_Seungkwanie:

Who took the picture if both of your hands are free, hmm? How can I know its you?

Also, that isn't a good picture.

How can I tell if you're attractive just by a picture of your jawline?

Don't get me wrong

You have a nice jawline...

Like damn

 

Hanlines_Headsol:

My friend Seungcheol took it.

Is this picture better?

Seungcheol took that one too

Seungcheol took that one too

and 

uh...

thanks?

I think...

 

Boo_Seungkwanie:

;-;

noooooo

You're Attractiveeeeee

;-;

nooooooooooOOOOOooOOOOOoooOOO