Save Me // Kim Taehyung // Six

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Yoongi's POV :

When I dreamed I dreamt of...

I closed my eyes, feeling relaxed as my fingers glided across the keys with easy. The notes resonated as the keys were pressed, a soothing melody flowing throughout the room. It was peaceful, calming, and dare I say, heavenly. It felt as if nothing could ruin this perfect moment, no bad could happen.

I sighed deeply, opening my eyes and looking at the black and white keys. Burning the image into my mind. I felt no worries, no fear, no stress. It felt as if it had been forever since I felt this way.

The moment was perfect, so perfect that it couldn't exist.

The piano of which I had been playing had suddenly become engulfed in flames. I looked down at my hands, as if it was my doing, as if I had caused it.

They were blurred and distorted, fazing in and out of focus, wisping like puffs of smoke. I recoiled back as I stared at them in horror. What was happening?

I looked to the piano, the flames raged as they flickered back and forth in the air. Everything was silent, the crackle of the flames which should've been present in the moment were only a thought. The heat of the flames, only an illusion.

I reached my arm out, into the raging fire; I felt no pain. My world spun, I fell to the ground. Holding my head in desperate confusion, pulling at my hair in boiling frustration.

As if someone had flicked a switch everything became clear in that moment. It dawned upon me, I was dreaming. I closed my eyes, drawing in a long breath.

I exhaled, opening my eyes to see the piano, that of which appeared as if nothing happened to it.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I pushed myself up off of the floor, leaning against the wall as my head began to spin once more.

Once I regained my bearings I rubbed my temples. I was dreaming and I was aware of it, I was having a lucid dream. I rubbed my eyes and stretched, this was strange.

Jin's POV:

I grinned slightly at Taehyung's response, for the past hour and a half he had been floating in the pool on a blow-up duck. While I thought it was strange at first I had soon found myself laughing at Taehyung's childish nature.

"What are you grinning about Jin?" Taehyung questioned as his floaty spun in the pool a few times, rotating him in circles.

I shrugged and looked over at Jungkook who was sitting at the glass coffee table. He looked stressed and tired with furrowed eyebrows and dark circles under his eyes, I began to wonder if he looked like that earlier today. I soon began to worry about his health and approached him, placing my hand on his forehead to check if he had a fever.

"Eh, Hyung! What are you doing?" Jungkook exclaimed as he looked at me in bewilderment.

I pulled my hand back and stared at him, his skin was pale as well, "Sorry," I apologized, "you don't look well. Do you feel alright?" I asked.

Jungkook made a strange face at me as if he was saying 'I'm perfectly fine, what are you talking about' yet when I looked into his eyes I could only see the words 'save me'.

I took a step back as I became even more worried, Jungkook had been acting strange lately, everyone had, Jungkook and (Y/n) especially.

It was like they were all on edge, I felt helpless not knowing why. I sighed internally in relief however when I remembered we had off from school for the next few days.

"Hyung, you should go rest. You look tired." Jungkook stated as he looked at me.

I sighed, somewhat in defeat, and nodded my head. I probably could use some rest, I had been staying up later the past few nights.

I shuffled my feet as I walked to the sliding door, opening it and walking inside. I closed the door behind me, turning my head to the right to see (Y/n) sitting at the table with her laptop and a bowl of cereal.

I pulled out a chair and sat down across from her, forgetting what Jungkook had said not even a minute before, hoping to strike up a conversation with the younger girl.

She lifted the spoon to as she typed away with her free hand, slowly removing the spoon from as her eyes met mine.

"Ah, Jin Oppa! Sorry, I didn't see you there! Have you been here for a while?" She asked, flustered.

I laughed slightly and shook my head 'no', "I just sat down."

(Y/n) sighed, most likely in relief due to thinking she had been disrespectful, which caused me to chuckle.

(Y/n) had known me since elementary school, along with the other guys. Although we already addressed that she could address us by our names she still addresses us as 'oppa' if she deemed herself disrespectful. It was a habit of hers which she kept up until this point in her life and no one knew if she would ever get over it.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she began typing away once again.

She looked up, still typing, "I'm working on a project for class." She took a spoonful of cereal.

I raised an eyebrow at the mentioning of a project, she was in the same classes as most of the guys yet I haven't seen or heard anything about a project from them.

"It's the project for literature and language. One of the choices was writing about what happens your life over the course of three weeks, remember?" She asked, noticing my confusion.

I 'ah'ed as I remembered what she was talking about. I had chosen a different choice, writing a song about your life as it is or your hopes and dreams or just something you wanted to say.

"I'm assuming you picked one of the different options?" She giggled with a knowing smile.

I nodded my head, slightly embarrassed that I forgot about the whole project until she brought it up.

"Can I see your progress so far?" I asked in curiosity.

She nodded her head and patted the seat next to her. I stood up amd pushed in my chair before walking over to where she was sitting and sitting in the chair next to her.

"I'm still working on the introduction page..." She admitted with a sheepish smile before clearing .

I nodded my head silently as she started to read what she had written so far,

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm nineteen years old, and I was born on (d/m/y). I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I currently live with my seven friends, all of which are older than me:

Kim Seokjin, who is the oldest of us at 23 years old.

Min Yoongi, who is the second oldest at 22 years old.

Jung Hoseok, who is the third oldest at 22 years old.

Kim Namjoon, who is the fourth oldest at 21 years old.

Park Jimin, who is the fourth youngest at 20 years old.

Kim Taehyung, who is the third youngest at 20 years old.

Jeon Jungkook, who is the second youngest at 19 years old.

And then there's me, the youngest at 19 years old.

I met the seven of them in elementary school, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin were in the same class as me. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi were a grade higher than the three of us and Seokjin was in a higher grade than all of us.

Together they are BTS to the rest of the world, but to me they are the best friends I could ever ask for.

Once we all graduated high school we moved in with each other. Which was two years ago.

Seokjin cooks dinner on the weekdays and I'm left to cook dinner on the weekends since they all go to the studio to practice on the weekends and are exhausted when they get home. I don't mind though, sometimes I wish SeokJin would let me cook more often, he always looks really tired.

I often feel bad for SeokJin as well as envy him. He's a really good cook and he puts up with all of us very well. I feel bad that he has so much responsibility with him being the oldest, he does most of the cleaning about house as well as the other chores... Because of this we all think of him as the mother of the house.

Namjoon is responsible and logical, he often has a stern expression and is normally stressed out. He tries to maintain peace in the house although he tends to lose his temper at times, mainly because of Jimin and his shenanigans. He cares about each and every one of us in the house like a father would, so we consider him as the father of the house.

Jimin likes to mess around and have fun but can be serious. He often messes with Namjoon which normally ends up with him running for his life while Namjoon chases him which is amusing but I often worry about Jimin's safety when that happens. Namjoon wouldn't actually hurt him but Jimin doesn't really realize that in the heat of the moment and often ends up hurting himself by trying to escape. Jimin is like the glue that holds us together, he tries his best to cheer everyone up and is helpful when he wants to be.

Hoseok is the ray of sunshine that always shines in through the windows. He can be very emotional but for the most part he's crazy and silly. He messes around a lot but not in the way Jimin does, his reactions to things tend to be very funny and sometimes he reminds me of a horse. He all around is a pleasant person to be around and is very humerous, I really appreciate his role in the house and how he can make almost anything hilarious.

Yoongi is a wild card. One moment he could be joking and having fun and the next he could be complaining about wanting to sleep. Sometimes I walk past his room and hear him mumbling in his sleep which is pretty adorable considering Yoongi is Yoongi. He likes to think he has swag which in some cases he does, he can be brutally honest and discreet at the same time. He also can be very quiet yet very loud. I like to think he's the north and south pole at the same time.

Jungkook is the youngest of the guys, he's more innocent compared to the others, or so we like to think. He has a really nice singing voice and his presence can be very calming. He messes around with Jimin and Taehyung a lot. Sometimes he surprises me by the way he acts, his personality varies and can change at any given moment, which keeps us on our toes.

Taehyung is childish in a sense, he smiles a lot as well. Hes a joyful person and likes to have fun. He's also my best friend. He's reliable and gentle, he's really kind and sweet. He can be immature at times but that just what makes Taehyung... Taehyung!

Overall I enjoy living with them, they make life fun and exciting! Nothing is ever dull in our house and theres always something interesting happening. Although its sometimes chaotic and crazy its amazing. I couldn't ask for better "room mates"."

I looked at (Y/n) when she stopped speaking with a huge grin on my face.

"Thats... All I have so far..." She mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

I stood up and ruffled her hair before pushing in my chair, "its really good so far."

"Thanks... You should get some rest Jin, you look tired." (Y/n) said with a smile.

I nodded, "Jungkook said the same thing..."

I bowed my head before heading to my room.