Just My Wish // Taekook // Rewritten, Short Version // All "Chapters"

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

1

A single shooting star streamed across the cool night sky. I looked at it, closing my eyes to make a single heart felt wish. "This is my wish... This is just my wish."

2

My single heartfelt wish that I uttered held all fiery love, all desire, all longing that I had. My burning emotions boring inside of my chest trying to escape with every breath.

3

My heart twisted as I listened intently to every word you uttered with your breath. The husky deep hum of your voice was enough to send shivers down my spine but I had to resist temptation, you are my hyung.

4

I've only known you for three months, yet this ever burning desire to have you in my arms grows every time I see you. I love you with my whole being, yet if I were to tell you you'd think I was insane.

5

The deepness of your brown eyes has me entranced. I get trapped in them, lost. Your smile causes my heart to flutter. I can feel the butterflies dancing around in my stomach. I don't know how I manage to sleep in the same room as you. The temptation grows with every breath. Every second that ticks down just makes me want to feel your touch more.

6

I finally got to touch you today, a back hug. It was a special moment we shared. My wish still has yet to come true... But I can wait as long as its you.

7

My heart swells at the sound of your laugh, it leaps Every time I see your smile. You make me feel fuzzy, I love the feeling. Every day that passes it seems like we drift further apart, perhaps I'm being obvious and you don't feel the same.

8

I over heard you and Seokjin today, you were telling him about the one you love. My heart burned with jealousy when I over heard Seokjin encouraging you to do so. I wish you felt the same way I do. I wished you'd love me just as I love you. I wished on the brighest of stars that I would hold you in my arms one day Hyung.

9

You slept in the living room last night on the couch. Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Do my feelings for you make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry for making you not want to sleep in your own room.

10

I over heard you and Jin talking again, you seemed to be lacking confidence. I may sound messed up but it made me happy. Maybe if I try hard enough I can get you to feel the same?

11

I asked you out today, not in a romantic way, you frowned slightly when I said as friends. Does that mean you like me? Or perhaps you don't want to be friends with me anymore? We talked about class, how dancing although it was fun a lot of our energy away. We are growing closer to our debut day by day. I remember you telling me you were scared when I first met you. You wanted to know what I did, I hadn't decided yet. Now I've decided on rapping.

12

We went out for ice cream. I had strawberry while you had chocolate. You asked if you could taste mine while giving me your big puppy eyes. I couldn't say no to you and blushed as I held it out in front of you. You held out yours to me as well. I felt like I was going to die of embarrassment but I was too happy to care. A sweet little elderly lady came up to us and said we were a cute couple which caused us both to turn red, neither of us denied it though.

13

I started sneaking notes into your locker during classes. You haven't found out who they're from, for that I'm happy. I write them in the late hours of the night when you're sleeping, not that it matters. You're still sleeping in the living room. I miss your soft snores at night.

14

I made a wish on a shooting star. I poured out my deepest hearts desires, every burning emotion that ravaged inside of me spewed over the dam. Do you believe in wishes coming true? I do. After all, I wished to meet a prince once long ago. It appears as if my wish has come true.