I Love You, Body, Heart, and Soul // Min Yoongi // Two

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Yoongi sighed, quickly making his way down the few steps that lead off his door way before moving down the driveway in a mix of a jog and a fast paced walk. His heart pounded in his chest, a cold sweat beading on his forehead.

"Everything is going to be just fine..." He muttered as he tried to reassure himself.

He shook his head before walking down the sidewalk, his arms stiffly placed at his sides. He exhaled, attempting to make the anxieties leave him with his breath.

"Hey!" Yoongi stiffened and froze in midstep.

He slowly turned hus body after working up the courage to do so, a silver haired boy was jogging up to him, his unusual colored hair bouncing as he did so. The boy stopped in front of him, a large smile that caused his eyes to disappear taking form on his face as he did so. He placed his hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it sheepishly.

"You looked lonely walking by yourself... I saw that you were wearing the uniform to the school I go to..." He trailed off as he averted his gaze to the ground, "... Do you want to walk together?"

Yoongi was about to say no before seeing the shy smile on the silver haired boys face, his chest tightened at the sight. Perhaps he was going to regret this... He nodded his head, a large grin plastering over the other males face.

"Ah! Great! I'm Jimin by the way! Park Jimin!" He exclaimed happily.

Yoongi only nodded in response, afraid that if he spoke his voice would sound too masculine and that he would be found out. Jimin walked up along side Yoongi as he turned around. A small sigh escaped his lips as he looked up towards the baby blue sky, a soft smile placed on his lips.

"I understand if you don't want to introduce yourself right away..." He chuckled as he glanced at Yoongi out of the corner of his eye, "you look nervous. Now that I think about it I haven't seen you around before... You a new student?"

Yoongi nodded in response.

"Do you have your schedule? I can show you around the school." Jimin offered with a thoughtful tone.

Yoongi nodded once again before pulling his bag in front of him and opening the flap. He pulled out a slightly crumpled piece of paper and held it out to the side for Jimin to take before moving his bag back to its original position.

"Ah! You have the same classes as me!" Jimin cheered.

Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise as he processed Jimin's words.

"Now that I'll be with you everyday, how about you introduce yourself?"

Yoongi gulped before quietly clearing his throat. "M-My name is Min Yoong- Min Yoonji."

Yoongi sighed internally in relief his voice didn't sound all that masculine.

"Thats a nice name, beautiful like the girl that owns it."

Yoongi's eyes widened once again, his cheeks heating up slightly.

"Ah sorry..." Jimin chuckled, "I'm not one of those guys I swear! I only say it because I mean it! Yahhh please don't be scared off..."

Yoongi chuckled slightly before turning and smiling at Jimin. Jimin's cheeks dusted a light pink before he looked away.

"Thanks."

"What do you do? Sing? Rap? Compose? Play an instrument?" Jimin asked as he extended his hand into the air, allowing it to brush against the leaves of the tree they were walking under.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks. Jimin continued walking, not realizing Yoongi had stopped. Yoongi shook his head lightly as Jimin came to a stop and turned around, the reason that Yoongi's mother allowed him to lie about his birthgender was because she wanted him to pursue his passion which was music. She however had one condition, he had to play the piano, much to his dismay seeing as he wanted to be a rapper.

"Huh? Sorry... Is it a sensitive topic for you? Are you being forced to come to the school because of your parents? Or perhaps you're doing it in memory of someone you loved..." Jimin apologized with a slight frown.

Yoongi shook his head once more, "It's not that... Your question just shocked me that's all." He lied.

"Oh... Well... I'm a vocalist, a singer." Jimin added.

"Pianist." Yoongi replied lowly.

Jimin cocked his head slightly in confusion.

"I'm a pianist." Yoongi stated louder.

Jimin 'ahh'd in response before walking back to stand beside Yoongi before continuing their walk to the school.

"This is your locker... Just put in your combo and it should open." Jimin informed with a smile.

Yoongi nodded and did so, grabbing his books out of his bag and putting his bag in his locker.

Yoongi turned to Jimin who was just staring at him, "shall we? "

Yoongi nodded in response before closing his locker. Yoongi followed Jimin down the halls before stopping in front of a classroom door.

"Oh... I should probably tell you... I'm the class president!" Jimin announced before opening the door to the classroom.