7th Reality // BTS x Reader // Chapter Three

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Min-ji awoke to the sound of her alarm, something she hadn't done in the past three months. She groaned before sitting up, groggily mumbling nonsense to herself before turning to face her alarm. 6:15 AM. Her eyes widened in shock as she realized she had woken up to her alarm, not waking up once in the middle of the night. She had slept peacefully that night, none of the seven men haunted her dreams. Her joy however would soon be cut short.

Min-ji stumbled slightly as she stepped into the classroom, a male student stood back pressed against the wall in the front of the class room. She looked at him intently for a few seconds before being shoved forward, he seemed familiar. Min-ji winced slightly at the harshness of the hand hitting her back before hanging her head low and shuffling to her desk quickly. The bell rang seconds later and the teacher stood from her spot at her desk and centered herself in front of the students.

"In your seats! We have a new student today." The class obeyed her words, those that had been standing found their way to their seats and sat quietly.

The male that had been standing by the wall previously stepped forward, bowing as he said a low greeting. His appearance and his words sent a chill down Min-ji's spine as she stared at him wide eyed in disbelief. His blonde hair was short, the sides shaved and the top was left to fall carelessly. His eyes were a rich brown and stared at Min-ji knowingly. A cocky smirk took place on his lips making the dimple in his cheek stand out. Min-ji looked down at her desk glaring, her hands balling into fists in her lap.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, I am a new student. I hope we can all get along."

"Namjoon please take a seat next to Min-ji."

Min-ji snapped her head up, looking towards Namjoon with widened, startled eyes before glaring at him. Namjoon made his way over to the desk next to Min-ji's sitting down with a gentle thump and placing his books on his desk. Min-ji watched as he flipped through his notebook, stopping in the middle and grabbing a pencil. Min-ji grumbled before resting her head on her palm in a huffy pout. A piece of folded paper landed on her desk in front of her. She narrowed her eyes and slowly turned her head towards Namjoon who winked. She groaned quietly before angrily clasping the paper in her hand and unfolding it.

Its a pleasure to finally meet you.

Min-ji growled before crumpling the paper into a ball and angrily throwing it at Namjoon.