Just My Wish // Taekook // Original, Long Version // Shenanigans

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

3rd Person POV:
 

"So this is my room, well, our room!" Taehyung began as he opened the door for Jungkook, "there's only one bed at the moment, I'll sleep on the floor for the time being. Lets put your bags by the closet." 
 

Jungkook shook his head at Taehyung's proposal for the bed situation, "it's fine, I'll sleep on the floor. It's your bed!" He objected. Taehyung sighed as he put the suitcase he had been carrying down next to the closet before turning to Jungkook, his soft, carefree expression hardened slightly, "the bed is yours until we get another one." Taehyung stated firmly. "But-" Taehyung cut Jungkook of, "I suggest you don't argue with me, Kookie." Taehyung stepped forward to Jungkook who waddled over to put his bags down. 
 

Taehyung placed his thumb over Jungkook's lower lip, tugging on it slightly as he firmly held the younger boy's chin, "you wouldn't want to get on my bad side now, would you?" He purred. Jungkook's eyes widened slightly before firmly grabbing Taehyung's wrist and pulling his hand away from my face, "don't touch me." Taehyung's eyebrows raised as he smirked at the younger, "are you sure that's what you want?" He sneered as he caressed the younger's face with his other hand. Jungkook's cheeks reddened slightly as his eyes narrowed, "yes. I am..." he snarled in response. Taehyung snickered, "you say that, yet your face and body say otherwise..." he purred in a low and husky voice. Jungkook's glaring expression softened as he was over come with shock before he shoved the older male and struck his cheek with his hand. 
 

Taehyung stumbled, his head getting turned to the side at the force of the slap. He gasped and brought his hand to his cheek and rubbed it slightly. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who had been glaring at him, a cocky grin slowly spreading across his face. Taehyung looked at him in disbelief before he opened his mouth and let out a short sigh, "I was only teasing you Jungkookie..." Taehyung muttered. The two locked eyes with eachother, Taehyung's eyes dropping slightly in sadness. Jungkook's eyes widened slightly before he hung his head low, "my apologies hyung..." He mumbled, "I normally don't act like this..." Taehyung laughed slightly, "it's fine... I over stepped my boundaries. We've only just met afterall... Friends?" Taehyung extentended his hand towards Jungkook who grabbed it with his own, "darn straight." he added as they shook hands in agreement. 
 

Jin's POV:
 

I smiled to myself as I watched the two younger boys walk down the hall together. "Why are you smiling like that Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked as he looked at me with his deep brown eyes, how I lived those eyes. Yoongi groaned before turning towards the couch, "I'm going back to napping, don't wake me up this time, Jin." He growled as he said my name, I bowed my head. Yoongi walked off and flopped down on the couch. "Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked as he tried to get my attention. "Hmm?" I hummed as I turned to him, "the new kid, I have high hopes for him..." I added with a smile. Namjoon 'ahh'd in response before nodding his head in agreement, his blonde hair bouncing slightly as he did so. 
 

Hoseok yawned slightly as he stretched, his arms forming a heart. Jimin chuckled at his silliness, "Jin hyu-" 
 

SMACK!
 

"The hell was that?!" Yoongi exclaimed as he bolted upright, his nap once again disturbed. Both Hoseok and I shrugged, Jimin's eyebrows knitted in concern, and Namjoon spun around and started heading down the hall Jungkook and Taehyung went down. I followed him along with the others. We stopped outside of the door to Taehyung, and now, Jungkook's bedroom. "I was only teasing you Jungkookie..." I quirked my eyebrow as I overheard Taehyung speak. Namjoon turned from facing the door to face us, he fanned his hand forward as he mouthed the words 'go, go!'. 
 

I nodded my head before turning around and pushing both Jimin and Hoseok down the hall, Yoongi groaning as he finally caught up only to have to turn back. I chuckled quietly to myself before frowning with minor concern, what did Taehyung do that he considered teasing that caused him to get slapped? I shook my head, clearing my thoughts before heading back to the kitchen. 
 

I tensed and stopped icing the vanilla cake infront of me as a hand was placed on my shoulder, "do you really think it was a good idea to room those two together...?" My face flushed as Namjoon's hot breath hit the back of neck as he whispered in a low voice. I swallowed the hard lump that had formed in my throat. "You know how Taehyung can be... He can always room with Jimin or Hoseok..." he added. My heart pounded in my chest and I feared Namjoon would hear. "I think they'll be fine..." I muttered in response as Namjoon removed his hand from my shoulder and stuck his index finger into the frosting I had just piped onto the cake,"pretty good hyung..." he commented. I pursed my lips slightly and rolled my eyes as Namjoon laughed. 
 

I grabbed a fistful of flour and tossed it at him as I my heels. He gasped before chuckling lowly, "you did not just do that hyung..." I smirked at him before throwing another fistful at him and laughing. "Now you've done it Jin hyung..." he muttered lowly before grabbing the plastic spatula out of the bowl of frosting and wiping it on my cheek. I gasped before laughing and throwing more flour at him. He in return grabbed a fistful of flour and threw it at me. I puffed out a mouthful of flour before grabbing a bowl from behind me and pouring the contents on top of Namjoon's head. "Why you..." he growled as he stifled a laugh. He grabbed the bowl of frosting and scooped out a fistful and glopped it on top of my head. "You naughty little dongsaeng..." I scolded as a clump of frosting fell on the floor from my hair. I spun around and the sink faucet and quickly grabbed the hose and sprayed him with water. 
 

"Now you've really done it Jin hyung!" Namjoon barked as he lunged at me. I quickly stepped to the side and quickly exited the kitchen. I squeaked as Namjoon ran out after me before quickly running through the living room, "yahh! Hyung be careful!" Jimin yelped as I ran past him. 
 

"yahh! Namjoon hyung!" Jimin cried out. "Run hyung! Run!" Hoseok yelled from behind me. 'You don't have to tell me twice'
 

Taehyung's POV:
 

"Yahh! Hyung be careful!" Jimin cried. I furrowed my eyebrows at the commotion, Jungkookie also looked confused. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Aish!" I shrieked as I was shoved out of the way, "ghost!" Jungkook laughed, "its just J-" the ghost cut him off, "child if you know what's good for you you'll shut up." Jungkook squeaked slightly before closing his mouth. 
 

"Jin hyung!!! Where did you go?!" Namjoon yelled. Jin quickly ran into the closet and shut the door. "Let's go... I don't want to get stuck in the middle of this..." I grumbled as I gestured for Jungkook to follow me before stepping out of the room. Jungkook walked next to me as we walked down the hall, and angry, what I assumed to be Namjoon, was stomping around in the living room, dripping water and leaving flour every where. Jungkook gave me a strange look and I just shook my head, "I don't even know..." 
 

Jungkook's POV:
 

I followed Taehyung down the hall to see an angry flour and water covered person stomping around. I assumed that it was Namjoon because of the blonde hair. "Hyung..." I muttered as I knitted my eyebrows together. "This... Doesn't normally happen..." he muttered in response, his cheeks turning red. 
 

"Namjoon! I swear to god, if you don't stop stomping where I am trying to nap I will kick your ! You're making a mess as well!" Yoongi growled from the couch as he rubbed his temples. "Yoongi hyung!-" Namjoon started only for Yoongi to cut him off, "I don't give a . I don't give a !" he snarled. 
 

Taehyung groaned before grabbing my wrist and dragging me into the kitchen. "What happened in here?!" Taehyung shouted as his jaw dropped. "Oh my god..."I muttered under my breath. "Please don't leave..." Taehyung blurted, "I know this may be crazy but this doesn't normally happen... You'll adjust eventually... I hope..." 
 

"I found you!" Namjoon yelled. A loud scream followed. "Get your pink haired self back here!" Namjoon bellowed. "No thank you!" Jin yelled in response. I sighed deeply before walking over to the counter and opening drawer after drawer until I found the towels. I ran half of it under the sink before I got on my hands and knees and began cleaning up the flour on the floor. Taehyung got down beside me with a towel of his own and wiped up the water on the floor. "This place looks like a warzone..." I grumbled as I scratched my nose. "Yep..." Taehyung mumbled, "like I said... This doesnt happen normally... If it did I would have moved out after my first week..." Taehyung stated. I hummed in response.
 

"You a vocalist? Rapper? Composer?" He asked as he looked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, "haven't decided yet?" I nodded my head. "Ah... I'm a vocalist..." Taehyung smiled. I smiled back, how could I not? "Jimin is also a vocalist... Jin too. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are rappers... Hoseok is also a dancer." 
 

"Namjoon is fluent in English... Can you speak English?" Taehyung asked as he began wiping down the counters. I shrugged in response. "Do you have the schedule yet?" 
 

"No. I don't. I just found out I got into this school yesterday." Taehyung 'oh'd in response, "we all have the same training schedule. We have vocal training on Wednesdays,  and Choreography or dance class on Fridays. Those are the two manditory classes. Composing and song writing is held on Mondays, you can go or not. Its optional. We don't have normal classes. There's music rooms in the school where you can get an instrument whenever you want and you can use it as long as you put it back. There's studios for singing as well... We're kind of on our own here. We dont really have teachers... We just have vocal mentors and what not. I guess you could say we're the special ones..." 
 

I listened intently and frowned slightly as I heard the sadness in his voice.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung began, "do you think we'll be successful?" Silence embraced the two of us, leaving us alone with our thoughts. "I've already been here for a year... So has Jimin... I came here a few months after Jimin... Jin and Yoongi have been here for three years..."

"Sorry, I shouldn't be bothering you with this. You haven't even been here a day. We've just met." I sighed as I stood to my feet.

"Where's the laundry?" I asked as I attempted to change the subject. "Its two rooms down from the living room, take the hall that is closest to the kitchen. Its the first door on the left." I nodded my head.

I walked out of the kitchen and turned to the hall and walked towards it before walking down it and passing the first door. I opened the second door and walked over to a laundry hamper and tossed the towel inside. I stood there for a moment thinking about Taehyung and what he had said, it had made him cry.