Save Me // Kim Taehyung // Five

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Taehyung's POV:

I looked down at (Y/n) to see her red in the face with wide eyes. I stared at her, taking in her expression. She placed her hand against my chest and gave me a gentle push, causing to cough awkwardly, "S-sorry."

I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly and backed away, whistling in embarrassment. Oh god... I can't believe that just happened...

A booming laugh echoed throughout the aisles and I turned my head to see Yoongi, leaning against a shelf and struggling to catch his breath.

"That was pretty good, I gotta give it to you Taehyung, I never thought you had the guts to do that!" Yoongi cackled.

My lips formed a firm, tight crease as I frowned at him. I looked at him strangely as he slid down the shelf, still laughing. He slapped his knee, hard, as he flopped onto his back and held his sides.

"Y-you idiot! I got pushed into her!" I exclaimed as I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

(Y/n) giggled slightly and I turned my head to see her leaning against a shelf with tears in her eyes. My eyes widened in horror and I shrieked, and not a manly shriek at that, "You guys set this up didn't you!"

Yoongi sat up, made a duck face, and shrugged. I furrowed my eyebrows and narrowed my eyes as I stared past him. Yoongi sighed and my eyes darted towards him. His eyes widened and he slowly got on his feet before backing out of the aisle and turning into another. I rolled my eyes and grumbled.

"Sorry Taehyung... You gotta admit that was kinda funny." (Y/n) laughed as she wiped the tears off of her face.

My lips formed a tight crease again as I frowned, "and to think I was trying to be nice and offered to buy you something..."

"I really am sorry..." (Y/n) whispered.

A corner of my lip turned upward slightly and I turned towards (Y/n) with a smirk, "I'm just messing with you (Y/n)!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and she slowly frowned, "No fair..."

I chuckled at her response and grabbed some stuff off of the shelf in front of me.

Jimin's POV:

"Namjoon! Leave me alone!" I wailed as I continued to run desperately throughout the aisles of the store.

"All I want it my wallet!" Namjoon yelled as he tackled me.

"I'm too young to die!" I cried as I tried to squirm out from under him.

He flicked my forehead causing me to yelp in pain, "give me my wallet."

"I would but you're kind of on top of me!" I growled.

"Jimin don't sass your father." Jin scolded as he pulled Namjoon off of me.

"What are you doing Jin?! Lemme at him!" Namjoon barked.

I yelped and grabbed the wallet out of my pocket before tossing it at his face and running away.

"God you're so bothersome!" Namjoon yelled.

I snickered slightly, "PARK JIMINNNNNNNNN! GET YOUR BACK HERE!" Namjoon screamed.

"No thanks! I'm good!" I yelled back in response.

Jungkook's POV:

My fingers typed away rapidly at the keys of my laptops keyboard.

Let the clock tick down, striking 1 AM,

We'll party hard, all day all night,

The burning in our throats, our sweet little lullaby

And should I ever see you cry,

In that moment the clock shall stop, time shall rewind.

The burning in our throats, our sweet lullaby

The puffs of smoke that float by are sweet, but they're cyanide.

Perhaps if I had told you, perhaps then...

This would have never happened.

Perhaps I could turn back time, back to when everything was fine, maybe then I could make you mine.

I sighed and closed my laptop. What in the name of hell am I going to do... I'm so lost... And I have yet to be found. I grabbed at my hair, pulling at it as overbearing stress and anxiety took over.

A loud knock on my door caused me to flinch, looking down at my arms I saw red welts, tears dripped onto my arms, stinging my skin.

The knock came again and I once again flinched. Tears streamed down my cheeks at a rapid rate and I hurriedly wiped them away.

"Jungkook open up, I'm sorry."

Hyung... My heart thrashed around in my chest, beating against the bars of its cage. Why can't I move?

"Jungkook, please."

I tried to move yet I was frozen. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, only a loud disgusting sob.

"Jungkook unlock the door!"

Hoseok rattled the handle loudly, desperately even.

I felt as if the world had been placed on my shoulders, restricting my breathing as I let out more heavy sobs. I can't do anything...

"Jungkook! Please! Open the door!"

I wish I could Hyung... I really do...

The loud banging on my door stopped and was replaced by static. I felt numb as my vision blurred, wavering back and fourth. Just like that, everything disappeared.

I felt as if I was trapped in a black void, every movement made me feel as if my heart was being yanked out of my chest, every breath made me feel as if someone kept twisting a knife in my chest. I felt a stinging warmth against my face, an outstretched hand not far from my cheek.

I followed the length of the arm to see a woman, messy dark brown hair and stained messy clothes. Her eyes were dark brown, almost black. She struck me again, harder this time.

"You selfish brat!" She spat.

"You think I signed up for this ?! I never even wanted to have you! You're a sin! You're worthless! You aren't worthy of being called my son!" She screamed with venom laced words that became etched into my heart.

"I'm... I'm sorry!" I sobbed.

"Like hell you are! You shouldve listened to me in the first place! You know better than to step out of line! You know better than to disrespect me! I didn't raise you like this!" She screamed.

"I-I'm sorry mother..." I sobbed.

"Jungkook!"

I awoke with a start, shaking like an autumn life in the fall wind. My cheeks felt cold and wet, stained with tears. I looked over to my side to see Hoseok with (Y/n) and Suga behind him.

My lungs began to burn and I took in a sharp breath, "Jungkook! Are you ok?"

I coughed and nodded my head as I gagged. Suga quirked an eyebrow at me before patting at his sweatshirt pocket and looking at mine.

My eyes darted down to my pocket to see the pack of cigarettes sticking out some what.

I discreetly rolled over slightly, causing the pack of cigarettes to slide back into the pocket.

"What happened?!" (Y/n) exclaimed in panic.

I shook my head 'no' calmly, implying that nothing happened.

"Jeon Jungkook don't you dare lie to me!" She hissed as she lunged towards me only for Suga and Hoseok to grab her and hold her back, "lemme at him! That Bastard deserves to get tickled!"

I yelped slightly in fear before leaping off of my bed and bounding out of my room.

This is going to be the longest six days of my life!

I ran through the kitchen stopping in front of the glass door to see Jin talking to Taehyung.

I slid the door open and stepped outside.

Jin was leaning against the railing of the deck, looking past the fence at the end of our yard. Taehyung was chilling in the pool on a duck floaty.

"Well don't you look y." I laughed as I saw him floating around.

Taehyung groaned before giving me a thumbs down.

"Don't want to hear it Kookie." He stated dryly.

"Oh hey Jungkook." Jin greeted.

I waved at him before sitting down at the glass table on the deck.

"What time is it?" Taehyung asked, loudly.

"Around 2:17 why?" Jin replied.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, "just wanted to know how long I've been out here floating."

I snickered at his reply.

Third Person POV:

Yoongi slumped his shoulders as he walked into his room, closing the door behind him and locking it. He flopped down on his bed, facing his nightstand. He lazily opened the drawer and pulled out a lighter, furrowing his eyebrows as he confirmed his prior suspicion.

"Why the hell did he take them?" Yoongi grumbled to himself before recalling how he left them out on his nightstand the night before.

Over the past few weeks he saw a few cigarettes disappear from his pack every now and then, now he knew why.

"That kid is stupid."

Yoongi flicked the lighter on and watched as the small flame danced infront of him before blowing it out and lighting it again.

The fire mesmerized him, and he spent hours just flicking the lighter on and off until it refused to light.

Yoongi grumbled before tossing the lighter to the side before getting up and picking it up off the floor.

As far as he knew no one new that he smoked, the only reason he did so was for the joy of lighting things on fire.

Yoongi smiled to himself before placing the lighter back into the drawer if the nightstand and sliding it shut.

Yoongi let out a loud yawn before wrapping his arms around his pillow and snuggling into it as he pulled his blankets over himself.

Just like that he was pulled into a peaceful, "well deserved" as he would say, nap.