Just My Wish // Taekook // Original, Long Version // Warzone

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Jungkook's POV:

I sighed as I walked out of the laundry room, closing the door behind me. I ran my hand through my hair as I walked down the hall, my eyes widening at the sight that was before me when I entered the living room. Yoongi was leaning over the back of the couch, arm around Namjoon's neck. Jin was grabbing Namjoon's legs and pulling him back, trying to free him from Yoongi's grasp. Namjoon's arms were flailing wildly through the air, trying desperately to grab at Yoongi's face. Jimin and Hoseok were huddling behind one of the arm chairs and Taehyung stood in the door way of the kitchen, jaw dropped. Taehyung turned his head to look at me and mouthed the words 'I'm so sorry...' I slowly turned my head towards Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin. Namjoon's arm flew towards Yoongi's face, hitting him right on his nose. Yoongi released Namjoon from the hold he had on him and fell backwards off the couch whilst holding his nose.

"Jesus ing Christ!" Yoongi bellowed as he propped himself up on his elbow, one hand still covering his nose. Jimin and Hoseok slowly popped their heads around the armchair to see what had happened, Hoseok immediately getting up and moving to Yoongi's side.

"Hyung are you alright?!" Hoseok cried as he grabbed onto Yoongi's arm.

Yoongi turned his head and glared at Hoseok, "Does it look like I'm alright?!" He snapped as he shook Hoseok off of his arm.

Hoseok recoiled back at the harshness of Yoongi's voice. Jimin immediately got up from behind the chair and walked over to Yoongi.

"Don't yell at him Yoongi! He just wanted to know if you were alright!" Jimin growled as he defended Hoseok.

Yoongi turned to Jimin before standing to his feet and stepping towards Jimin. Jimin backed away with every step Yoongi took towards him until he was backed against the wall. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's cheeks with the hand that wasn't covering his nose and squeezed them, "You listen here! I am your Hyung and you better respect me!" He spat.

Jimin glared at Yoongi before giving him a hard shove to the chest, causing him to stumble back, "don't touch me..." Jimin spat lowly. 

Yoongi removed his hand from his face and dropped it to his side, both hands balling into fists. He huffed before turning briskly and storming out if the house. Everyone looked at each other awkwardly before Taehyung yelled, "What the hell was that?!"

Jimin looked at Taehyung before rolling his eyes and walking past me in a huff. I turned and watched him as he walked into a room and slammed the door behind him, the loud noise causing me to jump.

I turned back around Hoseok was still on the floor where Yoongi omce was, his gaze never leaving where he had been sitting, a look of numbness stuck on his face. Jin was trying to calm down the scowling Namjoon that was standing behind the couch. Taehyung sighed as he rubbed his temples and leaned against the door frame.

No one is going to do anything about this?

I sighed before walking past Taehyung and to the door, opening it and walking out at a brisk pace. I closed the door behind me before quickly moving down the pathway that lead to the house and onto the side walk. I looked to the left and right, there was no sign of Yoongi. I decided to head towards the school building and dormitories.

Yoongi's POV:

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair and continued walking through the halls of the school. I flung the door to one of the many music rooms open. A boy with dark brown hair jumped slightly as I walked in.

I flared my nostrils at him before taking a deep breath, "Get. Out." I growled lowly. He stood to his feet, towering over me by a few inches and bowed his head.

"Sorry Hyung..." He muttered as he walked past me. He quietly closed the door as he left.

I groaned before sitting down at the piano in the corner of the room. I slammed my hands on the keys, the notes coming at as a scream of agony. I ran my hands along the keys, the notes being forced out in a harsh melody, such a melody that would be beautiful if played with care. I sighed once more as I tried to calm myself, playing with such anger isn't going to get me anywhere. I removed my hands from the piano before gently spreading my fingers across the keys once more. I played the same melody over and over, not adding a single note.

I stopped as I heard the door open, I turned my head to see none other than the newbie, Jungkook.

"Some guy named Moonbin told me you were in here." He stated as he read my mind. "I didn't know you could play the piano." He added.

"Well surprise, you don't know about me kid." I stated dryly.

"I know that you're a rapper..." He replied.

"Good on you kid. What can you do?"

"I can rap as well... And sing." Be replied with a cocky smirk.

"Well aren't you a special snowflake?" I replied with sarcasm.

Jungkook shrugged in response, "that song you were playing... You made it right? What's it called?"

"Don't know."

"Why are you here?"

"I went to look for you cause it seemed like no one else would. How did you get over here so fast? I didn't see you when you left the house."

"Its called running."

"Go home kid."

"Only if you come with."

"I think I'll pass."

"And why is that?"

"I won't be able to look them in the face for awhile. I be back by the time Jin is done making dinner."

"So you feel bad about it?"

"Psh. As if. I don't want to get scolded by Jin."

"Ok... Then I'm not leaving."