7th Reality // BTS x Reader // Chapter Five

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Min-ji didn't know what to do, she stared in horror where the two men had previously stood. She screamed at the top of her lungs as the reality of the situation at hand had finally settled in.

"There is no way this is happening! This isn't real! This is just another nightmare and I'll wake up! I'll wake up any minute!" She screamed.

Minutes passed, she still had not "woken up". She tugged at her hair as she screamed once again, the pain causing her to pause.

"I can feel pain..." She let out in almost a sob.

She swallowed the lumb in before taking a shaky step towards the crystals. She knelt down and scooped them up in her shaking hands.

She wrapped her fingers around the crystals before letting out a sob, "please... Please come back! Please tell me whats going on!"

Nothing happened however and Min-ji was left alone in that hallway. Her thoughts spiraling around her head as she fell to her knees and sobbed.

"Please..."

After remaining on the floor for minutes on end she staggered to her feet and let out a loud wail before wiping her cheeks.

"I have to find the others..." She rasped as she ran down the hall, finally finding the stairs she had so desperately looked for earlier.

She continued to run through the halls, not once daring to go back to her classroom without Namjoon, she had no way of explaining where he went. She panted heavily as she came to a stop in front of the office, her stomach did flips as she pulled open the door.

"Ah... Su Min-ji. What can we help you with?" The lady at the front desk asked in her monotone, almost robotic voice.

"May I please speak to the nurse...?" She whined as she held her stomach.

The lady at the front desk stared at her for a good ten seconds before speaking in an uninterested tone, "just go home. She isn't here."

Min-ji mentally facepalmed at the lady before nodding her head and walking out of the office, closing the door behind her. She made her way down the halls once again, stopping at her locker. She did the combo she had done so many times before and grabbed her bag and phone before walking down the hall once again and exiting the building.

She dug her car keys out of her bag and made her way to her black SUV and unlocked it. She sighed as she entered the car, the pain in her stomach now gone. She sat for a moment, confused as to what was happening before shrugging it off. She decided to stop at her favorite café on her way home.

As she walked up to the doors of the café she was greeted by a door to the face. The window fogged up as she yelped. The door was immediately pulled back and the neighboring one was opened to reveal a panick stricken pink haired male.

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry!" He cried as he clung onto Min-ji's hands and bowed his head, "I can't make it up to you but let you get you a drink!"

"You don't have to do that sir...?" She asked seeing as she couldn't really tell his age due to the playful color of his hair going against his mature and gentlemanly personality.

"Please I must... It's the only way I won't feel completely horrible about what I did!" He begged as he stood up straight, his brown eyes locking with Min-ji's.

Min-ji gasped slightly as she recognized the male's face, his plump lips and tender eyes were none other than those of Kim Seokjin!

"S-Seokjin!" Min-ji began with a stutter, a foreign feeling rising from the bottom of her stomach, "thank god I found you!"

Seokjin raised an eyebrow at Min-ji before his lips parted slightly, "Min-ji?"

A tender gaze fell on Min-ji, the source being Seokjin, "I assume you found the others? Or at least one or two of them?"

"H-how did you know?" Min-ji muttered.

"Easy, you wouldn't be so calm if I were the first one you came across..." Seokjin smiled warmly before smirking, "although I was the one you liked the most... Correct?"

Min-ji's jaw dropped at Seokjin's words, Seokjin only chuckling at Min-ji's reaction, "I'm just messing with you. So, where are the others? I'm assuming you found more than one?"

Min-ji swallowed hard, "a-about that..."

"Wait... You mean to tell me... That you flipped out on Namjoon and Hoseok and they both just turned into crystals and refuse to come back out until you find the others...?" Seokjin recapped as he sipped on his cappuccino before placing it back in the cup holder next to him.

Min-ji only nodded in response before pulling the two crystals out of her skirt pocket. Seokjin eyed the two crystals before looking to Min-hi, Min-ji once again only nodded. Seokjin gently grabbed the two crystals from Min-ji's cupped hands before taking one in each hand and rubbing his thumbs over them.

Silence overcame the two as Min-ji slowed the car and pulled into the driveway of her house.

"Do you live here alone?" Seokjin asked as Min-ji unbuckled her seatbelt, Seokjin doing the same.

"Yea..." Min-ji paused for a second before continuing, "I have for the past two years... Ever since my dad passed away... My mom's been busy with work so she's never home... She works overseas."

Seokjin looked at Min-ji, a small frown taking form on his lips before he leaned over from his seat amd wrapped his arms around Min-hi, "I'm sorry. It must be hard..."

Seokjin pulled back from Min-ji before grabbing his cappuccino once again and sipping on it.

"Seokjin-" Seokjin cut her off.

"Just call me Jin." He said with a warm smile.

"Jin..." Min-ji said slowly, "are you going to leave me too...? Are you just going to turn into a crystal like Namjoon and Hoseok? I swear I didn't mean to treat them that way. I don't know why I acted like that..."

"Min-ji... I'm not going to leave you without reason... A mother never leaves her child alone."