Save Me // Kim Taehyung // Eight

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Jimin's POV:

I stirred slightly as I heard Taehyung scream something I didn't understand in my barely awake state. Darkness soon washed over me however and I was lulled back to sleep.

I was in a lush, green field. Spring flowers of vibrant colors bloomed everywhere, adding brilliant color. The sky was bright blue and white clouds danced across it in a slow waltz. It was a blissful, serene sight. As if I had died and gone to heaven.

I spun in a circled, the cool spring breeze dancing across my skin. My friends stood around me, admiring the sight as well. It was perfect.

The sun was shining brightly and the air was warm, the breeze cool and gentle, like a mothers touch.

A few trees were scattered across the field, in which birds sang their melodies.

I hummed a tune as I ran through the grass with my arms in the air. Hoseok was crouching down by a dandelion, a large smile plastered on his face.

"Hey look guys! It's me!" He chirped, pointing at the flower.

"What? A useless wildflower?" Jungkook deadpanned.

My eyes widened as I looked at Hoseok's shocked expression which soon turned into a depressed pout after which he moped away.

I followed after Hoseok, shaking my head as I passed by Jungkook who was laughing.

"Hoseok are you ok?" I called out as I waved.

I caught a glance of my hand, it was twisted and distorted as if shrouded in fog.

Am I dreaming? I had no clue, yet it appeared I was. Hoseok smiled back at me and nodded his head. I sighed in relief, everything was back to normal. It was perfect...

I wished to never wake up but...

Hoseok's POV:

I walked through the kitchen to the door to the deck, (Y/n) was sitting at the table, typing away on her laptop. I decided not to bother her and headed outside, Jungkook was sitting at the coffee table on his phone. I walked past him, into the grass of our yard.

I paced around in circles as I looked at the dying grass, a single yellow flower stuck up in the middle of it.

"Hey... Look its me!" I mumbled somewhat excited, attracting Jungkook's attention.

He stood up and walked over towards me, "what? A stupid would flower?"

My eyes widened and it took all the strength in me to not tackle him. Taehyung snickered from the a few feet away from Jungkook as he floated in the pool.

"Why... You little brat!" I growled as I tackled him, knocking him into the pool.

He shrieked as the cool water made contact with his skin, the splash we caused knocking Taehyung's duck floaty over. Taehyung screamed as he fell into the cold water.

"Jesus Hoseok what triggered that?" Taehyung grumbled as he struggled to get back on his duck floaty.

I grumbled and glared at Jungkook, "its a long story."

Jungkook huffed, before pulling himself out of the pool and shaking his head to dry his hair.

"Now I need to change my clothes..." He groaned.

I smirked and laughed triumphantly, "that's what you get for calling me a useless wild flower!"

Jungkook turned and looked at me with a sour expression before pointing at me, "you need to change too idiot."

I furrowed my eyebrows before climbing out of the pool and walking towards Jungkook, who ran away in a fit of laughter.

"Why you!" I yelled as I ran after him.

"Don't disrespect your elders!"

"Jungkook Oppa! Be nice to Hoseok!" (Y/n) called as we ran past her.

Jungkook only laughed harder before making a sharp turn down the hallway, causing me to run into a wall.

I grumbled as I help my nose in pain, "son of a motherless goat!"

"Hoseok! Are you ok?" (Y/n) called from the table.

I groaned as I removed my hand from my face to see it covered in blood.

"Hoseok?" (Y/n) asked turning the corner and shrieking slightly.

"Oh god! Are you ok?!" She exclaimed as she scampered over to me.

I covered my nose with my hand again and tilted my head back slightly.

"Yea. I'm fine." I replied, slightly muffled by my hand.

"I'll go get a wash cloth and some ice!" She said as she quickly left.

I heard the faucet run and decided to slowly make my way back to the kitchen, my head still tilted back.

I heard (Y/n) walk over to me and she grabbed my wrist gently, moving my hand from my face. She dabbed at the blood with the wet cloth and handed me some tissues, after around ten minutes of sitting and doing nothing but changing tissues once they got too bloody the bleeding stopped.

(Y/n) gently placed an ice pack on my nose and I placed my hand over hers, causing her to get flustered which caused me to chuckle.

She puffed out her cheeks and I laughed causing me to wince in pain, "Hoseok you should rest." (Y/n) said as she rubbed my shoulder.

I nodded my head and stood up to head to my room, "sleep well Hoseok."

"Thanks (Y/n)... Good luck on your project, I'll make sure Him is up on time to make dinner." I said as I started walking out of the room.

"That's ok... I can do it..." She said almost too quiet for me to hear.

I smiled slightly and continued to my room.