Will You Ever? // Vmin // Discontinued // Prologue

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Jimin sighed, running a hand through his hair as he usually did. Taehyung stared at him in adoration and wonder, nearly drooling over the sight of his Hyung. Jimin shot Taehyung an uncomfortable glance before standing from his spot on the couch and walking out of the room. Taehyung sighed as Jimin closed the door behind him, leaving Taehyung in his lonesome.

"Yahhh... Hyung~" Taehyung whined as he squirmed in his spot in the arm chair he had been sitting in, "why do you make me feel this way?"

Taehyung stood from his spot and stretched, a loud yawn escaping him. Once he finished stretching he walked over to the door and opened it, leaving the room. He ran into Jimin as he walked down the hall.

"Where are you going Tae?" Jimin asked as he stopped.

"Ah, home..." Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"Oh... You can stay the night you know."  Jimin replied with a smile.

Taehyung's heart fluttered at Jimin's words even though they were meant in a friendly way.

"No... It's ok Hyung!" Taehyung smiled.

"I'll drive you home then. You aren't allowed to say no." Jimin laughed.

Taehyung's heart tightened at the beautiful sound that was Jimin's laugh and he couldnt help but to laugh as well, a large smile taking form on his face.

"Let's go then." Jimin smiled as he turned around and walked down the hall to the stairs.

Taehyung slowly followed Jimin down the stairs, his heart pounding forcefully in his chest. He kept his eyes on the steps as he went down them, being careful not to lose his balance.

"Hey, you coming or what?" Jimin teased as he looked up at Taehyung from the bottom of the stairs.

A lump formed in Taehyung's throat as his eyes locked with Jimin's, a bright scarlet flushing across his face.

As soon as the two entered the jet black car an uncomfortable silence enveloped them. Taehyung squirmed slightly in awkwardness as he buckled his seatbelt, Jimin stared through the windshield at the dark gray wall of the parking garage. Jimin put his key into the ignition, the engine roaring to life. Taehyung sighed inaudibly as Jimin reversed the car and pulled out of the parking garage.

The silence bothered Jimin leading him to tighten his grip on the steering wheel. Every few minutes he shot a glance at the brown haired male sitting next to him, a worry stricken expression plastering over his face. Taehyung sighed before shifting in his seat and plugging his earbuds into his phone.

Jimin smiled slightly as Taehyung's soft humming graced the silence, ending it in an instant and instantly soothing all of Jimin's worries. Taehyung's humming gradually grew louder the closer they grew to his house.

"Taehyung~" Jimin sang as he nudged him with his elbow.

Taehyung hummed in response before pulling out one earbud, "yea?"

A smile graced Jimin's features as he spoke, "wanna go get ice cream?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up at the five words and he nodded his head eagerly. Jimin chuckled at Taehyung's new found excitement over the frozen treat.

Jimin drove to an ice cream parlour in Taehyung's neighborhood and Taehyung cheered as he flew out of the car and ran inside. Jimin ran his hand through his hair as usual before following after his childish, bubbly friend.

Taehyung was bouncing around the front counter, gawking at all the flavors of ice cream.

"Yah Taehyung... Don't get drool all over the glass!" Jimin cried as he made his way over to him.

Taehyung's cheeks dusted a light pink before he spun on his heel and headed to one of the circular tables and sat down. He watched as Jimin stood at the counter, tapping the toe of his shoe against the butter-yellow floor tile. He hummed as he stared at him before looking away in embarrassment.

"Knock it off Taehyung... You're being weird..." He muttered as he scolded himself.

A shorter brown haired girl came out from the back room and hurriedly skipped over to the counter. She bowed her head before quickly apologizing.

Jimin chuckled and shook his head. The girl smiled before leaning on her elbows against the counter. Her and Jimin exchanged a handful of words before she bounced and grabbed two cones from a stack behind her. She grabbed a scooper and put a scoop of strawberry on one of the cones and a scoop of chocolate on the other.

"You and your boyfriend are cute together~" Taehyung flushed red at the comment and placed his head on the table.

"Ah... He's..." Jimin paused, "he's not my boyfriend. We're both straight!"

Taehyung sighed quietly, "that's what you think..."

"Oh... My mistake! You two just seemed really close! I shouldn't have assumed things!" She cried as she bowed her head in apology.

Jimin laughed in response before dismissing it and walking over to where Taehyung was seated after thanking the girl.

"Thanks..." Taehyung muttered as he took the ice cream from Jimin.

"Hey... Is something bothering you...?" Jimin asked as he sat across from him.

Taehyung shrugged before his ice cream.

"Taehyung, you know you can talk to me. Is it about what she said?" Jimin asked as worry spread across his face once again.

Taehyung shook his head before directing his attention to his phone. An uncomfortable silence once again shoving its way between the two.

"Listen, Taehyung. I don't like being like this ok? I don't like this silence. You're Kim Taehyung! You're never quiet! You're always happy and bubbly! Laughing and smiling!" Jimin stopped for a few seconds.

"If there's something trying to change that then tell me! I'm not just going to watch you be upset!"

Taehyung huffed before digging his hand into his pocket and pulling out a handful of money and tossing it on the table.

"I know how you are Jimin... I know what kind of person you are. I know you want me to be happy! I know you don't want me to change!" Taehyung cried as he stood to his feet.

"T-Taehyung! Quiet down!" Jimin hushed.

"Jimin! She is the only other person here! Stop making a big deal out of everything!"

Jimin sighed before running his hand through his hair, "you're making a scene."

"Jimin, am I your best friend?" Taehyung blurted.

"Yeah..." Jimin replied slowly.

"Then why do you care? Why do you care if I'm making a scene in front of one other person?"

"Taehyung I-"

"I don't like it when you think you know everything about me because I'm your 'best friend'!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Jimin, I am not straight. I am a homoual! I'm gay!"

"What?"

"Save your breath. We both know how this is going to go."

"Taehyung..."

"Yea yea... You don't care if I'm gay as long as I'm not gay for you. Guess what? I am!"

Taehyung turned before walking out the door, Jimin following after him.

"Taehyung where are you going?"

"Home."

"But-"

"I'll walk."