Dreams // Hyungwonho // One // They Didn't Like Eachother

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

He was there, just as always, laughing and enjoying being with his friends. His friends were also friends with him, but he spaced himself from them, around two months ago. He didn't like him from the start, he never has. He was always skeptical of him, soon his friends were closer to him than he ever was. He felt unwanted, so he left them, he left him.

They never liked each other. 

He didn't like his confidence, or his muscles, or his laugh, or his personality, or his handsome face.

He didn't like his long legs, or his beautifully puffy lips, or his angelic voice, or his beautiful face.

They didn't like each other.

He was named Chae Hyungwon.

He was named Shin Hoseok, but they called him Wonho.

They hated each other.

AtleastWonho did.

Hyungwon was supposed to, and boy did he try.

But every time Hyungwon heard his laugh, or saw his smile, he couldn't help but smile or laugh as well.

But only to himself, because everyone else was with him.

Only he knew that his heart beat faster every time he was around.

That's how things were going to stay, because thats how things were meant to be...

Because they didn't like each other.