Save Me // Kim Taehyung // One

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

? POV:

All my life I had loved music. I always wanted to grow up and do something about my love for it. As I got older I made friends that shared my interests. We formed a group together and our popularity rose. We decided to call our group BTS. As we climbed to fame I couldn't help but notice my dear friend Taehyung kept falling back down. And there was nothing I could do to help him...

Your POV:

Loud, booming voices echoed in my head as colorful lights filled the surrounding areas. The voices of the group on stage barely being heard among the voices of the fans. I sat there, calm, looking up at my best friend, who every now and then glanced at me. Every now and then an indescribable expression would flash across his face as if he was in pain.

Just like that my nightmare came true.

"Give me your hands. Save me. Save me. I need your love before I fall. Fall." Taehyung sang.

"Tae!" I screamed.

"Holy! Taehyung!" Jimin shouted.

"Taehyung get up!" Namjoom shouted in worry.

Oh god no. Please. Please!

I ran towards the stage, Jungkook pulling me up. The six males and I surrounded our friend, tears filling our eyes. I grabbed Tae's hand and rubbed my thumb across his knuckles.

"Tae Please..." I sobbed.

"Save... Me." Tae muttered weakly before his eyes dulled.

His once sparkling eyes were now dull and lifeless. The mics of the other members were shut off as we all huddled together, sobbing.

Third Person POV:

(Y/n) snored softly as she fidgeted about in her sleep, whimpering every now and then until tears began to stain her cheeks. Hoseok, who was sitting next to her noticed and frowned slightly before quickly brushing his thumb across her cheek to wipe away the tears. Jimin, who sat behind (Y/n) quirked an eyebrow at Hoseok's behavior. Hoseok glanced at Jimin out of the corner or his eye and shook his head at the males expression.

"She's crying." Hoseok whispered to Jimin as he covered his mouth with his hand.

"Should we tell Mrs. Kang?" Jimin whispered back while leaning forward and covering his mouth as well.

Hoseok shook his head 'No' before turning his head to (Y/n) once again and quickly leaning towards her to wipe away more of her tears.

Mrs. Kang, who was writing on the chalk board, stepped to the side. Her eyes scanned over the class and hovered over (Y/n)'s sleeping form, frowning slightly as the young girl shook with a small sob.

"Which one of you would like to solve this problem on the board?" She asked scanning over her students once more and taking a quick glance at (Y/n).

Taehyung shot his hand up immediately, nearly jumping out of his seat.

"Ah, Taehyung? You want to come solve the problem?" She asked, confirming his choice.

Taehyung nodded eagerly before standing up and weaving his way through the aisles of desks, to the front of the room.

Mrs. Kang handed the piece of chalk to him and sat down at her desk and began typing away at her computer. Taehyung began to write on the chalkboard, accidentally smashing the chalk in the process as (Y/n) screamed.

Your POV:

"Taehyung!" I screamed as I awoke with a start. Everyone turned and looked at me and Taehyung turned towards me, away from the problem he was solving on the board. My cheeks flushed red as I wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"Oh God! Uh... Yea?" Taehyung exclaimed, startled.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and got out of my desk before tackling him in a hug and knocking him into the chalk board.

"Thank God... Thank god." I sobbed.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around around me, rubbing my back.

"Mrs. Kang, may I please take (Y/n) out in the hall?" Taehyung Requested.

Mrs. Kang looked up from typing on her computer and nodded her head.

Taehyung pulled back from the embrace and bowed before taking my hand in his and walking towards the door.

Third Person POV:

"Mrs. Kang! May I use the rest room?" Jungkook chimed as he rose his hand.

"Mhmm hurry back please, if you want to check on (Y/n) and Taehyung you could just say so, I wouldve let you." She said with a gentle smile.

"Ah, really? Thank you Mrs. Kang!" Jungkook said with a bow before following after his two friends

"Ah! Me too Mrs. Lang! May I?" Jimin asked, standing up and placing his hands on his desk.

Mrs. Kang nodded, "if any of you other boys that are her friends want to you may go ahead, I do not want you to worry as it may hinder you from doing your school work."

Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi followed Jimin and Jungkook out of the room. The six of them looked down the hall way before spotting their two friends walking towards one of the music rooms.

"Ah! Wait up guys!" Jungkook called out to Taehyung and (Y/n).

Taehyung and (Y/n) turned around to see their friends jogging over to them.

"Ah, what are you guys doing?" Taehyung asked as he squeezed (Y/n)'s hand. Jimin reached into his pocket and grabbed his handkerchief before handing it to (Y/n) who dabbed away at her tears with it.

"We were worried about (Y/n) since she was crying... So we came after you. Don't worry, Mrs. Kang let us. She doesn't want this to hinder our school work." Namjoon informed.

"Ah..." Taehyung exclaimed with a smile.

Taehyung nodded before turning into the music room, the others following behind him and Yoongi closing the door.

Jin sighed slightly as he sat down cross legged with his back against the wall. Yoongi sat down on top of the piano and lied down on his back. Namjoon stretched before leaning against the door with his foot on it. Jungkook sat down on the bench next to the piano and Hoseok sat on the ledge of the window. Taehyung sat down in a corner and patted the spot next to him, signaling for (Y/n) to sit next to him.

(Y/n) shuffled over to him slowly before pressing her back against the wall and slowly sliding down. Taehyung wrapped an arm around her shoulder and rubbed her arm comfortingly as Jimin sat down on the other side of her.

"So... What happened?" Taehyung asked as he looked down at (Y/n).

"Yeah, Jimin and I saw you asleep in class. You were crying. Did you have a nightmare or something?" Hoseok asked.

(Y/n) nodded her head slowly as she wiped away her tears with her sleeves. Jimin narrowed his eyes at her and a frown spread across his face at the sight of her action. He grabbed the handkerchief he had given her to use previously and began wiping her cheeks with it. Jimin sighed and handed the handkerchief back to her before returning to his prior position.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jin asked looking over at (Y/n) from where he was sitting on the floor.

"I... I don't know... I... It...-"

"If you don't want to talk about it right now its fine... Don't force yourself." Jungkook chimed in.

"Yeah... It must have been pretty bad, huh (Y/n)? Was it scary?" Hoseok added.

"J-Hope, I literally just said it was ok if she didn't want to talk about it... And now you're trying to get her to talk about it?" Jungkook exclaimed as he looked at Hoseok like he was crazy.

"Yo, I say we just stay in here for the rest of the day, its relaxing in here..." Yoongi said with a relaxed sigh.

"Are you crazy?! We still have five hours of school left!" Namjoon exclaimed.

Yoongi sat up and shrugged his shoulders, "Yo, I'm tired. I'm pretty sure we could all use some rest. We have school five days a week and on our two days we have off every week we're at the studio practicing, I'm just saying we all deserve a break." He said with another shrug before lying back down.

"As obsurd of an idea as that is... I kinda agree with Yoongi, especially with what just happened. (Y/n) needs some time to cool down, and I think its best for her to be away from the room where that happened." Taehyung added.

Namjoon rubbed his temples before sighing in defeat, "Ugh. Fine... I'll go ask Mrs. Kang. Yoongi, if she says no, you're buying me lunch."

Yoongi bolted up, losing his balance on the piano and falling to the floor. He groaned in pain before rolling onto his back, "why?!" He exclaimed.

"Because if she says no I'm gonna be depressed, you got my hopes up with your reasoning." Namjoon said as he placed his hands on the back of his head and slid the door open with his foot.

With that Namjoon walked out of the room, sliding the door closed with his foot.

Namjoon proceeded to walk down the hall, back to their classroom. He turned the handle to open the door and sighed in annoyance as he realized the door was locked. He grumbled as he knocked on the door. Mrs. Kang looked up and stood up once she saw him at the door.

Mrs. Kang opened the door and stuck her head outside, looking down the hall. "Namjoon, where are the others?" She asked as she stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her.

Namjoon cleared his throat before taking a confident stance, "Mrs. Kang, I know this request may sound obsurd, and you are more than likely going to say no-"

"Let me guess, you want to be excused from class for the rest of the day, correct?" Mrs. Kang stated as she cut him off and adjusted her glasses.

"Uh... Yea. Kinda. But I have good reasoning! (Y/n) seems pretty shook up about what happened. She fell asleep and had a nightmare... And we think its best for her to stay away from the class room until she calms down so it doesn't trigger a worse reaction and-"

"I don't see anything wrong with that, you and the others are good students, you don't cause trouble and you are all responsible, I don't see why I should say no, sure this is a school and all but you and your friends are some of my best students. I'll call down to the office and request my husband to excuse the eight of you from class for the rest of the day, have a good weekend Namjoon, you and your friends stay safe." Mrs. Kang said with a smile before walking back into the class room, leaving Namjoon alone to celebrate.

Namjoon threw his fist in the air as he walked down hall way, skipping and spinning as he did so.

When he got to the music room he flung open the door, causing Jimin who had been kneeling down behind it while filming Namjoon's celebration to fall onto his .

Namjoon glared down at Jimin before looking to the ceiling and closing his eyes, while taking a deep breath.

"Park Jimin delete it!" Namjoon bellowed.

Jimin chuckled before getting back on his feet and scampering out of the room, leaving the others in the music room, in horror, to watch Jimin be killed.

Namjoon took off after Jimin and (Y/n) let out a loud wail.

"He was so young! Jimin no!" She sobbed as she crawled over to the doorway to peep her head out.

"Jimin..." (Y/n) sobbed, "not you too..." She said, whispering the last part.

"Don't worry (Y/n)! Jimin will be fine! ...I hope..." Hoseok chirped, mumbling the last part under his breath.

Jin groaned before standing up and running out of the room, "Namjoon! You can't kill our children!" Jin shrieked in horror as he sprinted after the two, leaving those left in the room to die of laughter, except for (Y/n) who was curled up in the door way sobbing.

"It'll be okay..." Jungkook said as he stepped over (Y/n) and began running after Jin.

Hoseok followed him almost immediately, leaving Taehyung, Yoongi, and (Y/n) in the music room.

"They're all gonna die!" (Y/n) wailed.

Taehyung groaned as he stood up and pulled (Y/n) up off the floor.

"Come on Yoongi, let's go." Taehyung said, turning to look at Yoongi.

Yoongi groaned, "theres no way in hell I'm going to run."

"Fine grandpa, I guess you'll just have to go to class." Taehyung said with a shrug.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he bolted up and jumped off of the piano.

"Now you two are leaving me?" (Y/n) wailed.

"Never in a million years." Taehyung said with a smile as he knelt down, "Get on."

(Y/n) climbed onto Taehyung's back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Once Taehyung had a secure grip on her he took off out of the room and ran down the hall, leaving Yoongi to "run" after them while flailing his arms and whining in protest.