Just Once // Seventeen Jun Imagine

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

You sighed, staring out the window for the umpteenth time during second period. You had always hated maths purely because of the boys you had to sit by; Wen Junhui, or as most called him, Jun. Hansol Chwe or Vernon. And Jeon Wonwoo.

You were convinced the three of them existed just for the pure sake of making your life a living hell. The only thing, or more so person, helping you cling to your sanity was you best friend, Hong Jisoo, or Joshua as you liked to call him. He, unfortunately, was seated on the opposite end of the room, all for the reason being that you two wouldn't shut up during the lessons.

You clenched your jaw as you felt a tap on your shoulder, "hey, (Y/n)~"

You sighed internally as they repeated themself, "hey, (Y/n)"

"(Y/n), turn around."

You let out a quiet groan as Jun pestered you as he always did. Up until now you had successfully controlled your temper, however, you were close to snapping.

"(Y/n)!" Jun persisted as he began poking the middle of your back causing you to flinch.

You slowly turned your head from the window and faced the front, he was really starting to get on your nerves.

"Jun! Be quiet!" Hansol hissed as he spun around in his seat in front of you.

Hansol's eyes landed on you and he winked at you, "let me know if he bothers you, I'll shut him up."

You groaned audibly and laid your head on your desk, why do I have to sit by these guys?

You furrowed your eyebrows as you got an off feeling. So far Jun had bothered you and Hansol had flirted with you but something was missing...

You bolted upright before looking to your right, Jeon Wonwoo was no where insight. You scratched your head in confusion, did he skip?

You continued to stare at his empty seat for a minute or so before scoffing loudly.

"Why should I even care?" You laughed.

"Is there something wrong with my lesson Miss (L/n)? Would you perhaps like to teach it?" The teacher spat.

Your face flushed red as you realized you had said your thought about Wonwoo out loud.

"Well? Answer me!" The teacher barked.

You visibly flinched at his words and shrunk down in your seat. Jun hit the middle of your back causing you to lunge forward.

"What the hell man?!" You growled.

Your teacher gave you a look of disbelief, "Excuse me?! What did you just say to me?!"

Your eyes widened and you gulped before standing from your seat and bowing your head.

"I'm sorry sir..." You muttered, hanging your head.

"Sorry or not, you interrupted class and used inappropriate language. I'll see you after school in detention." The teacher stated firmly.

"Y-yes sir..." You choked out as you sat back in your seat.

Never before had you caused trouble at school or gotten scolded. Now its only second period and you already got into trouble and got yourself detention.

You groan quietly as you feel tears begin to form in your eyes. You lay your head on your desk once again and allow your tears to fall.

"God dammit Junhui, this is all your fault." You muttered to yourself as you brought your arms to your resting head.

You sniffled as you realized it wasn't purely Jun's fault "damn you Wonwoo..."

During middle school Jun was actually a nice guy, you and him weren't friends but you weren't enemies like you were now. He only turned into a jerk after he started hanging around Wonwoo and Hansol. Hansol wasn't as bad as Wonwoo though, he hadn't influenced Jun.

Before you had realized it you were being shaken awake, "(Y/n), wake up. It's lunch time."

You looked up sleepily, "Joshua?"

The person that had woken you up laughed, "no. Unfortunately it's me. Jun. It's also not lunch time. Schools over."

"What..." You grumbled as you looked to the clock, although your vision was blurry you could clearly read the time of 12:48 PM.

"Ok so it may be lunch time and school may still be going on but not for us." Jun muttered as he jammed his hands into his pockets.

You mumbled something incoherently before turning to face the window and closing your eyes again.

"(Y/n) come on." Jun grumbled as he shook your shoulder.

"Mmm"

"Come onnnnnnnnnn!" Jun whined.

"Before he comes back!"

"You're so... Annoying..." You muttered as you turned your head to face him again.

Jun sighed before squatting and placing his head on your desk, "come on (Y/n), please?"

"Go away."

"Come on, pretty please?"

"No. Go away."

"(Y/n)~ please? If you do I'll stop bothering you for the rest of the year!"

"That's a lie."

Jun sighed again before shifting his position, "You're so stubborn..."

You heard what seemed to be a desk moving and felt a weight placed on your lap. You reluctantly opened your eyes and sat up, looking down you saw Jun lying down on a desk chair and your lap.

"What are you doing?!" You yelped.

"If you're going to sleep then I will too. Since you aren't willing to go out to the town with me." Jun replied.

"This is seriously weird Junhui! Get off of me!"

"No."

You squirmed and tried to shove him off of you only for him to grab your hand.

"Calm down, it's not like anyone is going to see us. It was only a half day today. Everyone's gone home." Jun explained as he rubbed his thumb over the back of your hand.

For some reason your face grew warm and you got butterflies at his small action.

"That's why I wanted you to come with me." He added.

"You're strange." You mutter, "first you bully and harass me on a daily basis, then you get me a detention and now you're acting like this."

"If it makes you feel any better I told the teacher it was my fault and he gave me detention as well." Jun said trying to reason with you.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, did it hurt that much when I hit you?" He muttered as he squeezed your hand.

"No." You reply.

You both fall silent. A few minutes later you hear soft snores coming from Jun.

"You really are strange..." You grumble as you try to free your hand from Jun's.

"Just..." Jun mumbles in his sleep, "just let me... Hold it... Once..."

You sigh, finally giving into one of the boy's requests.

"You're two faced... But I think I can accept that... Just once..." You whisper, a small smile taking form on your lips.