Save Me // Kim Taehyung // Three

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Third Person POV:

"Come on Jungkook!" (Y/n) called with a smile.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and sighed, "you guys go on ahead! I'll catch up!" Jungkook called with a wave.

(Y/n) frowned slightly at his response and looked up at Taehyung.

"Don't worry... He'll be fine..." Taehyung reassured with a gentle smile.

"Yea... Sure..." (Y/n) mumbled quietly under her breath.

Jungkook sighed quietly before stuffing his hands into his pockets, and walking in the opposite direction of the group, humming a tune as he went.

Jungkook soon turned into an alleyway, sliding down the brick wall with a sigh. He mumbled something as he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and a lighter. Holding the cigarette between his lips he sighed before flicking the lighter and lighting the cigarette.

Taking a long drag and holding in his breath he flicked the lighter on and off before exhaling a puff of smoke. Groaning, he inhaled another long drag. Once again he exhaled a long puff of smoke as tears brimmed in his eyes.

Tapping the ash off the end of the cigarette he stood up and took another long drag. Holding his breath he dropped the cigarette to the ground, smashing it with his foot. As he stepped foot out of the alley he exhaled, another long puff of smoke escaping his lips.

Jungkook sighed as he once again stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Young lad..." An elderly woman croaked as she tugged on Jungkook's caught sleeve.

"What?!" Jungkook snapped.

"You shouldn't be doing that, you'll regret it one day." The elderly woman informed.

Jungkook groaned and jerked his arm out of the woman's grip, "As if I give a damn." Jungkook growled with venom laced words.

"Don't come haunting me when you're laying in a casket in the next ten years, I tried warning you." The woman sighed before waddling off.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before continuing his walk down the sidewalk. People need to learn to mind their own business. Jungkook growled slightly and his phone vibrated in his back pocket.

Jungkook sighed sadly as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and tapping the screen.

New text message from (N/n)

Hey, where are you? I've been waiting out side for you for ten minutes.

Jungkook sighed and began typing his response, sticking his phone back in his pocket halfway through typing it. Reaching into his sweatshirt pocket he pulled the pack of cigarettes out again and grabbed the lighter. His phone vibrated in his pocket as he held the cigarette between his teeth to light it.

His phone vibrated once again causing him to growl as he exhaled a puff of smoke. Music began playing from his back pocket, implying that someone was calling him. He groaned as he pulled his phone out of his pocket to see who was calling.

Call from (N/n)

Jungkook frowned, being careful that the cigarette didn't fall out and denied the call. A few seconds later his phone vibrated in his hand.

Please answer your phone Jungkook, you're scaring me.

Jungkook frowned again as he took another drag from the cigarette. He began typing his response as he continued to walk down the sidewalk, cigarette held between his fingers.

Looking up to the sky Jungkook exhaled before humming the same tune he had been humming previously, "we dont talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do..." Jungkook sang quietly before trailing off.

Jungkook took another drag of the cigarette, and exhaled it short after.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" (Y/n) screamed.

Jungkook's eyes widened and the cigarette fell out of his fingers and to the ground.

He looked down at his phone and pressed send.

I'm Sorry (Y/n)

"Like hell you're sorry! If you were sorry you wouldn't be doing it!" She exclaimed as she approached Jungkook.

Jungkook hissed in pain as (Y/n)'s palm swiftly ran across his cheek, leaving a visible red mark.

"I... I'm sorry ok? It's the first time ok? I won't do it again, I swear!" Jungkook exclaimed.

(Y/n) huffed before playfully hitting his chest, hard.

"You idiot... I was worried sick..." (Y/n) whispered as she turned away from him.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to worry you..." Jungkook whispered as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Gah... Whatever... I can't stay mad at you... But if I ever catch you with a cigarette again... Ill knock you into next Thursday, got it?" (Y/n) stated firmly.

Jungkook hung his head in shame and nodded before pulling the pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and tossing them into a nearby trash bin.

"Good Kookie." (Y/n) said with a giggle.

"Hey... (Y/n)?"

"Hmm? Yea Jungkook?"

"I really am sorry."

(Y/n) nodded her head, "I know Jungkook... I know."

"In your dream... How did Tae die. You said he commited suicide, right?" Jungkook asked.

(Y/n) flinched slightly, taken aback by Jungkook's question.

"Yea... I don't know exactly how... But I think he overdosed... It was during one of your guys' concerts, you were singing Save Me and as soon as Tae was done with his part he collapsed... During the 'concert' before you guys started singing Save Me however his face would twist into a pained expression every now and then" (Y/n) explained as she wiped her face.

"You love him, don't you?" Jungkook asked as he looked down at her with a slight frown.

"What?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter. Forget it." Jungkook said with a shrug before turning away.

"Jungkook, where are you going?" (Y/n) asked as she grabbed onto his sleeve.

"Home, I'm beat. I'll see you and the guys later when you all get home." Jungkook shrugged before gently tugging his arm out of (Y/n)'s grasp and heading downtown.