Save Me // Kim Taehyung // Four

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Third Person POV:

(Y/n) stood, dumbfounded, the arm that had grabbed onto Jungkook's sleeve still outstretched. She watched as Jungkook's tall, thin figure disappeared around a corner

"Hey, you ok?" Hoseok asked as he walked out of the restaurant, a look of concern spread across his face.

(Y/n) closed her hand, balling it into a fist and grabbing the air that stood in front of her. She withdrew her arm, resting it back on her side before turning around with tear stained cheeks. Hoseok's eyes widened as he took long quick strides towards her, embracing her in his arms.

"I have no idea what happened, and I won't, unless you or Jungkook tell me. I'm perfectly fine with not knowing, but if he did something to upset you I'll set him straight without a second thought. I hate seeing you like this… you're so beautiful when you smile (Y/n)..." Hoseok whispered as he rested his chin on top of her head.

Hoseok swayed back and forth rhythmically like a metronome, humming a little tune with his hoarse voice. With one hand he rubbed (Y/n)'s back and with his other he gently held the back of her head as he continued to sway back and forth to a tune he was making up as he went.

A loud shout echoed from the building next to them and Hoseok turned his head to look in the window that was in the front of the restaurant. His friends hollered and laughed, whistling and taking pictures of the two. Hoseok shook his head at their immaturity, even Jin was in on the act.

Hoseok sighed slight as he loosened his embrace on the crying girl he held in his arms. The girl wobbled slightly as Hoseok freed her from the embrace. She wiped her eyes as she looked down at the ground, red in the face.

Hoseok looked down at (Y/n) and ruffled her hair, "Hooooossssseok…." (Y/n) whined as she looked up at him with puffed out cheeks.

Hoseok chuckled at her childishness before turning his back to head back into the restaurant, "Come on (Y/n)." Hoseok said with a smile as he looked over his shoulder and held out his hand.

(Y/n) grabbed Hoseok's hand and Hoseok gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, "I know you're worried about Jungkook, (Y/n)... but, he'll be fine. He's a good kid."

Hoseok smiled gently as he rubbed his thumb across (Y/n)'s knuckles, causing her to flinch slightly as she remember part of her nightmare.

Hoseok looked away sheepishly, "s-sorry…"

(Y/n) smiled slightly as she shoved the thought to the back of her mind.

Yoongi's POV:

I sighed slightly before smirking at the sight of Hoseok and (Y/n).

He loves her.

I bit my lip slightly and quirked an eyebrow as I became lost in thought.

I yelped slightly as (Y/n) yelled my name and tackled me. I groaned as I flexed my back, "Why'd you have to do that?"

(Y/n) moved a piece of hair out of her eyes before laughing, "We've been trying to get your attention for the past ten minutes! You kept on mumbling to yourself, Jimin and I thought you were possessed!"

I rolled my eyes before groaning once more, "So you thought the best thing to do was tackle me?"

(Y/n) shrugged her shoulders and Jimin chimed in, "Well it was that or we were both going to pour our glasses of water down your shirt!"

I facepalmed and sighed before pushing (Y/n) off of me causing her to to grumble, "I was comfortable Yoongiiiii!"

I looked at her with a dull, bland expression, "well I wasn't."

"Hey! Don't deny it Yoongi! You liked it! If you didn't then why are you blushing?" Jimin teased.

I felt my cheeks heat up at his comment, "Jimin you idiot! I'm just tired!"

Jimin made a duck face at me, "mhmm… sureeeeee."

"Namjoon, the children are flirting…"

"I heard that Jin!" I yelled.

"Woah… grandpa can hear again!" Taehyung exclaimed with an all too cheeky grin.

I narrowed my eyes at him and glared, hoping to eradicate his soul.

"Hey if you puffed out your cheeks you could look like (Y/n)!" Jimin chirped.

"Hey!" (Y/n) and I exclaimed.

Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin busted out in laughter, causing (Y/n) to puff out her cheeks.

I decided to go along with it and puffed out my cheeks as well, the loud roar of laughter that followed hurting my ears.

Jimin sighed as he nearly slid off the booth of the table from laughing so hard. I watched as he struggled to push himself back up and snickered. He wiped a tear from the corner of his eye and groaned as he held his sides. That's what you get.

I grinned smugly and chuckled, earning a dirty look from Jimin. I grabbed a pair of sun glasses out of my coat pocket and put them on.

"What are you so smug about?" Jimin grumbled.

I shrugged, "Nothin really... Deal with it."

"Yoonji..." (Y/n) mumbled quietly.

"Y-yea?" I replied with a stutter that slipped out.

"That wasn't swaggy... Or smooth..." She exclaimed with a laugh.

"Am I the only one aware that we are in a restaurant and havent ordered food?" Taehyung asked with a sad sigh.

Oh yea.. I forgot we were in a restaurant...

"I've been aware..." I looked up to see a very annoyed waitress.

I pulled my sunglasses down slightly and smirked at her before pushing them back up.

"No offence dude but your girlfriend is right, its not swaggy... Or smooth." The waitress grumbled as she rubbed her temple.

Jungkook's POV:

I sighed as I turned yet another corner, entering a neighborhood of large houses. Walking down the sighed walk I sighed before pulling another pack of cigarettes out of my pocket along with the lighter.

I pulled a cigarette out of the box, once again holding it between my lips as I lit it. I took a long drag as I looked up at the sky, "Why am I doing this... I shouldn't be acting like this."

In the past hour I had smoked three cigarettes and I had no idea why. I grumbled slightly as I tapped the ash off the end of the cigarette.

I sighed as I took one last drag before dropping the cigarette and smashing it into the sidewalk with my foot. I exhaled a puff of smoke and threw my hands behind my head as I walked down the side walk.

I looked over at the house to my left, grand and wonderful. I lived in that house with my friends. After we all graduated high school, (Y/n) and I being the last to do so, we all pooled some money together and got the place.

I smiled slightly as I recalled the memories, "what went so wrong..." I mumbled.

"I don't know Jungkook... You tell me."

I jumped at the sound of Hoseok's voice.

"When did you get here?!" I exclaimed in shock as I tensed up.

"Ya know... Just walking home... And seeing you smoking a cigarette..." Hoseok said with a shrug as he walked past me.

He turned around and locked eyes with me, "Jeon Jungkook if I ever catch you with another cigarette again I swear."

I looked down as I felt the disappointment radiating off of him, "if you're here where are the others..."

"They stopped at a store to buy some snacks, (Y/n) told me to check on you since you seemed down."

"I guess she just didn't want to see you smoking again. Why are you doing this Jungkook? Those things kill!" Hoseok barked.

"Yea... I know." I stated as I pushed my tongue against my inner cheek.

"Why are you doing it Jungkook? Is there something you're not telling us?" Hoseok questioned.

I stayed silent and shrugged my shoulders before walking up the pathway to the door of the house.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU LISTEN TO ME! IF YOU WERE TO DIE FROM SOMETHING LIKE THIS HOW DO YOU THINK IT WOULD AFFECT ME?! HOW DO YOU THINK IT WOULD AFFECT THE OTHERS?!" Hoseok screamed as tears spilled down his cheeks.

"Just stop..." I growled as I bite my lip.

"Do you really not care?! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Maybe... If you saw the person you loved crying... Because something happened to the person they loved... And there was nothing you could do to help them... No matter how much you tell them its alright... No matter how much you want and try to protect them. It means nothing to them if they don't love you. It won't mean the same to them as it means to you. Maybe then you would know how it feels... How I feel."

"You idiot! Of course I know how that feels! If you love her so much just tell her! We both love her! One of us might as well speak up at some point! Hell, if you don't I will. Even if she doesn't love me the same way she loves him, as long has she has someone who can be there for her, I'll be happy. As long as she either gives me a chance or rejects me... Ill be fine! Why can't you be even that considerate?!"

I bit my lip harder as I tried to hold back a sob. The taste of my own blood filled my mouth as the salty tears slipped down my cheeks.

"God dammit Hoseok...!" I growled as I held back a sob.

"Can't you see that you doing this hurts her?! She trusted you to not do it again and yet you did! Are you really that twisted?!"

"GOD DAMMIT HOSEOK SHUT UP!" I screamed as my voice cracked and I let out a sob.

I shook my head to calm myself down, before flinging the door open and stomping inside, slamming the door behind me.

I ran up the stairs to my room, slamming the door into the wall as I opened it and slamming it loudly before locking it.

Taehyung's POV:

I looked around the surrounding aisles, scanning for anything edible that looked appetizing. I looked over to see (Y/n) looking at everything with lit up eyes. I chuckled slightly at the sight.

"Is there something you want (Y/n)? I'll buy you something." I offered.

(Y/n) looked at me and smiled before shaking her head 'no'.

I replied hesitantly, unsure she truly meant her answer, "Ok (Y/n) if you want something just ask."

"Look out! Angry Namjoon on the loose!" Jin shouted from somewhere in the store.

Suddenly someone plowed into me, knocking me into (Y/n).

"Sorry Tae!" Jimin shouted, screaming in horror not soon after.

"Leave me alone Namjoon!"

"GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET AND I WILL!"

I chuckled slightly before realizing the awkward position I was in. (Y/n) had been pinned between me and one of the shelves in the aisle, her hands pressed against my chest.