Just My Wish // Taekook // Original, Long Version // Unexpected House Mates

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

3rd Person POV:

 

"Jungkook! Sweetheart, wake up~ you have to leave in thirty minutes!" Jungkook's mother called from up the stairs. Jungkook stirred in his sleep, groaning as he became aware of the immense amount of sunlight pouring in from his window. Jungkook pulled his pillow out from under his head and placed it over his Favre, shielding his eyelids from the bright light that seeped through them, making the prior dearness a peachy orange color.

 

"Jungkook! Come on, it's time to get up!" his father called, he was more than likely sitting at the table reading the paper as he did every morning when he had off from work. Jungkook heaved a heavy sigh before removing the pillow from his face and forcing his heavy eyelids open, only to quickly close them once again to due the brightness of his room. Jungkook rolled onto his side before he attempted to open his eyes once more. He sat up and yawned, still groggy from his lying nights rest before he pulled back his blankets and threw his legs over the edge of the bed. He remained still for a moment before standing to his feet and rubbing his eyes as he tried to rid himself of his lingering tiredness. 

 

"Jungkook? Are you awake pumpkin?" Jungkook's mother asked softly as she knocked on his door. "Yea... I'm up." Jungkook replied, his voice deeper then normal due to him still being half asleep even after trying to rid his tiredness. "Ok sweetie, finish packing if you haven't already and bring your bags down stairs." His mother reminded. Jungkook stretched before turning around and grabbing his pillow and blanket off his bed. He made his way to his suitcases by the door and stuff the blanket and pillow in the empty one before walking into the bathroom he had attached to his room. He ran a brush through his hair, his bangs falling evenly across his forehead before he hummed in consideration. He ran his brush through his hair once more, this time parting his bangs on the left side. He frowned before shaking his head rapidly, allowing his hair to fall as it pleased before shrugging and placing his brush on the counter. He quickly applied deodorant and a quick spritz of a body mist he had bought at a bath and body shop before brushing his teeth. 

 

Jungkook gathered his things in his hands and brought them out to his suitcase to pack them before walking back into the bathroom and grabbing his assortments of body mists from the cabinet and bringing those out to his suitcase as well. He hummed to himself in satisfaction before grabbing his phone from its charging spot on his nightstand and unplugging the charger and placing it in his suitcase along with his laptop. Jungkook walked over to his dresser and grabbed a baggy white T-shirt and a pair of black leather pants and got dressed, putting on a pair of socks followed by his timberlands. He grabbed his earbuds from the top of the dresser and plugged them into his phone before sticking the left one in his ear and putting his music playlist on shuffle. He slung his duffle bag over his shoulder before walking to his door and taking a suitcase in each hand and somehow successfully opening the door.

 

Jungkook's mother walked to the bottom of the stairs before giggling slightly, "are you taking your whole room with you sweetie?" Jungkook grinned as he rolled his eyes at her. "Hun! Help Jungkook with his bags!" his mother called as he cautiously made his way down the stairs. Jungkook's father sighed before placing the newspaper down on the table and heading over to the stairs just as jungkook reached the bottom. He grabbed one of Jungkook's suitcases before heading to the front door and walking out to the car. Jungkook followed suit and placed the suitcase and duffle bag he had been carrying into the back of red pickup truck. "You ready son?" his father asked. Jungkook nodded in response, "Go say goodbye to your mother then..." his father stated before opening the driver side door of the pickup truck and getting inside. Jungkook made his way back to the front door of the house where his mother had been waiting. Jungkook smiled at her before embracing her tightly, "I'll miss you Eomma..." he muttered quietly as he grew teary eyed. "I'll miss you too sweetheart, make sure you debut successfully and give it your all... I'm rooting for you! And get good grades, ok?" Jungkook chuckled at his mother's teary enthusiasm, she too was crying. Jungkook pulled away from the hug before wiping his eyes and bowing.

 

Jungkook's POV:

 

I let out a quiet shaky breath as I climbed into the truck and closed the door. My heart stung, I would be leaving my parents behind once I was dropped off at the school. I plugged my ear buds back into my ears, wanting ti tune the outside world out before I got too sentimental and emotional and had to stay home. 'G-Dragon sunbae... If it weren't for you right now I would more than likely be bawling my eyes out...'

 

The drive to the school was long and silent, not my father nor I said a word the whole trip, out of the corner of my eye I would see the occasional tear fall down my fathers cheek. As soon as we pulled up in front of the school gates my father and I both got out and headed to the back where I got my bags. I bowed before hugging my father and bidding him farewell, he also wishing for my successful debut. He handed me a key, "its for the house you will be staying in. You will be staying in the house with the letters 'BTS' displayed on the door." I nodded, acknowledging the information my father had just given me. 

 

I sighed as I watch my father drive off before turning to face the school gates, staring up at them awestruck. I nodded confidently before walking through the gates. Across the courtyard was the school, off the the left side was the dormitories, off to the right was the housing units. There were maybe six housing units, each of a different size but all bigger than my three bedroomed house. I made my way to the housing area, looking at the doors until I spotted the one with the letters 'BTS'. I unplugged my earbuds and turned off my music before grabbing the key from my pants pocket and unlocking the door and entering the large white house. 

 

"Who is it?" a voice called from another room. I shook my head in disbelief when I saw the interior of the house. The floors were a dark brown wood and the walls were a dark gray. The front room had a large flatscreen T.V, two couches, a coffee table, two end tables, and an armchair and was bigger then my bedroom and bathroom combined. A mint haired male was hanging off the couch asleep. I looked at him curiously before a pink haired male stepped out from a doorway with an apron tied around his waist. 

 

"You must be our new housemate! I'm Kim Seokjin, you can just call me Jin though, or Eomma." he greeted, finishing his sentence with a wink. 'Well he's a little weird... Call him eomma? We just met!' I shrugged off the thought and smiled at him before bowing, "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Is it just the two of you...?" Jin gave me a look of horror before slowly shaking his head, "no... Weren't you told? You did sign up to be in this house didn't you...?" I slowly shook my head 'no' in response, "my parents did." Jin let out a thoughtful 'oh' before sighing. 

 

"Yoongi! Wake up!" he shouted sternly. The mint haired male on the couch bolted upright, startled and irritated. "Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung! Our new housemate is here!" 'he really is like an eomma... Isn't he?' as if it was magic four other men appeared in the room. The first one to speak was a black haired male with slightly chubby cheeks, "I'm Jimin, Park Jimin! Its nice to meet you! I hope to be friend dos with you!" he smiled at me, his eyes disappearing as he did so. A blonde haired male extended his arm out to me, I grabbed his hand, shaking it firmly, "Name's Namjoon..." he greeted. Next an orange haired male spoke up, a large heart shaped smile on his face, "I'm Hoseok, lets get along!" The mint haired male from before had made his way over tosee what all the commotion was about. He looked at me, well more so glared into my soul. "Yoongi. Who the hell are you supposed to be and why was I woken up to meet you?" he asked in a low, bitter voice. "I'm Jungkook... I'm going to be living here... I didn't mean for you to have to wake up." I replied timidly, this guy was scary. The last male to introduce himself was a brown haired male with a cute, boxy smile and quite possibly the most attractive of the six. "I'm Taehyung, you can call me Tae or Taetae, is it alright if I call you Kookie? Or Jungkookie?" he asked, his tone made him seem as if he was amazed by my presence.

 

"Tae's been the one most excited about meeting you, I hope you dont mind but you'll be rooming with him from now on." Seokjin stated. 'Great, I get to be with the one I'm attracted to... How can this possibly go wrong?' "I'll help you with your bags!" Taehyung exclaimed as he grabbed one of my suitcases and began walking down a hall that branched off of the front room. 'Get yourself together Jungkook!' I sighed as I followed him down the hall. "Hey, Kookie, how old are you?" Taehyung asked, not bothering to turn around and ask me. "I'm nineteen, why?" Taehyung chuckled, it was cute but in all honesty it scared me. "That means I'm your hyung... We all are... You're the youngest!" Taehyung teased. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, 'great. I'm the youngest. I'm living with six other guys AND I'm roomed with the attractive one! There is no way this could go wrong.'