Save Me // Kim Taehyung // Two

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

Third Person POV:

"Jimin get down from there! You're going to hurt yourself!" Namjoon scolded.

"No way! I'm safer up here than I am by you!" Jimin protested.

"Jimin you're going to cause trouble!" Namjoon persisted.

Jin flung the doors open and his face twisted into a "what the hell Jimin" expression.

"Jin! Thank god! Help me!" Jimin pleaded.

"Jin, get this idiot down would you?" Namjoon asked as annoyance spread across his face.

Jin sighed and rubbed his temple as he made his way over to the two, "how did you even get up there Jimin?"

Jungkook ran in out of breath with Hoseok not far behind. Jungkook scanned the room, his jaw nearly hitting the floor when he saw Jimin, "How?!" Jungkook shrieked.

"What are you shrieking about Jung- How the heck did you get up there Jimin?!" Hoseok exclaimed in disbelief as he made his way over to Jimin, pushing past the still shocked Jungkook.

"Why is everyone screaming" Taehyung and (Y/n) yelled from somewhere in the maze of hallways.

Yoongi groaned and his whine echoed throughout the halls "I hate my life!"

Jungkook covered his mouth as he tried to stifle a laugh, only to fail in the end and burst out laughing with the others.

Taehyung turned into the doorway, smacking into Jungkook, causing him to lunge forward.

"Dang it Tae!" Jungkook yelped as he stumbled face first into a book shelf.

"Holy... Jimin how in the name of god did you get up there?!" Taehyung and (Y/n) exclaimed in sync.

"That's what we've been asking him!" Hoseok, Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon exclaimed.

"Its called climbing!" Jimin yelled in joking annoyance.

A loud groan echoed throughout the halls and Yoongi soon appeared behind Taehyung and (Y/n). Yoongi pushed past the two and flopped onto the floor, "My back..."

Namjoon snickered slightly before bursting out in full blown laughter.

Taehyung knelt down and (Y/n) got off of his back.

"Jimin..." (Y/n) said in horror.

"Yea?" Jimin responded obliviously.

"Jimin you're on fire!" (Y/n) shrieked.

"Hory teu!" Jungkook exclaimed in broken English causing (Y/n) to snicker.

"Who the hell puts lit candles on book shelves?!" Jimin shriek as he patted at his arm to put out the small flame that had ignited on his sleeve.

"Who the hell climbs a bookshelf?!" Namjoon exclaimed.

Jin just sighed, "this is my life... These people are my friends... This is considered normal for me... Where did my life go so wrong" Jin contemplated as he hit his head repeatedly on a book shelf.

Suddenly the speakers crackled and a voice spoke over the intercom, "Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Kim SeokJin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, and (L/n) (Y/n) please report to the office. "

Hoseok sighed, "Come on Jimin, get down so we can go..."

"Uhm... About that... I kinda... Can't." Jimin confessed as his cheeks dusted a light pink.

"You can't be serious..." Namjoon groaned.

Jimin chuckled nervously, "Nah... I'm serious. I really can't get down."

Jungkook groaned before scanning the room for the closest ladder. Once he spotted it he jogged over to it and pulled it behind him over to Namjoon and Jimin.

"Now will you get down?" Jungkook grumbled as he looked up at the cat stuck in the tree.

Jimin made an unamused face before "shoo'ing Namjoon away with his hand, "I'm not taking any chances."

Namjoon put his hands in the air, surrendering.

Jimin looked at him skeptically before slowly climbing down the ladder.

The intercom crackled once again, "Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Kim SeokJin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, and (L/n) (Y/n) please report to the office immediately."

Yoongi groaned, "I just want to sleep!" Yoongi sat up and forced himself to his feet with a groan of protest.

The group of friends walked out of the Library and head down to the first floor to the office.

"Ah, hello! The principle wanted to speak with all of you!" One of the secretaries greeted before walking towards the principle's office and knocking on the door.

"Come in!"

The secretary opened the door and one by one they filed into the small room.

"Its a tight squeeze, I know! But this will be quick!" Mr. Kang greeted.

"My wife has informed me that you wish to be excused from class for the rest of the day, is this true?" Mr. Kang asked.

"Yes it is sir." Namjoon said bowing his head.

"No need to be formal with me Namjoon, my wife tells me that you and your group are some of her favorite students and that you all maintain good grades. I haven't seen any of you in my office for causing trouble... So I am allowing all of you to be excused, and since you boys work so much I'm willing to excuse you from today until Wednesday, which should give you a few days to relax. That is all I called you here for, you are free to go, however, I need to speak with you (Y/n)." Mr. Kang informed with a gentle smile.

"Y-yes sir." (Y/n) replied with a bow of her head.

The boys filed out of the room one by one, leaving (Y/n) to speak with Mr. Kang.

"(Y/n)... I understand you fell asleep in class today, Mrs. Kang tells me that you woke up sobbing, is everything alright? You aren't having any problems at school or at home are you?" Mr. Kang asked with concern.

(Y/n) shook her head 'no' and sighed, "I just had a nightmare that's all..."

"Ah, I see. Do you want to talk about it?" Mr. Kang asked in a gentle, understanding voice.

(Y/n) stayed silent for a few minutes before speaking in a barely audible whisper, "One of my friends commited suicide."

"Oh..." Mr. Kang sighed.

"You dont have to say any more... I can see it causes you pain. You may go now, have a nice weekend... My wife will see you on Wednesday."

"W-what? On Wednesday?" (Y/n) mumbled.

"Yes, you are all excused from your classes until Wednesday." Mr. Kang stated with a smile.

"Ah, I see sir! Thank you very much! It is much appreciated... They really need to get their rest." (Y/n) bowed before turning and opening the door,

"(Y/n)... Keep an eye on your friend." Mr. Kang said softly as (Y/n) walked out of the room.

(Y/n) closed the door behind her and looked up to see all of her friends staring at her.

Jungkook's POV:

(Y/n) said one of her friends killed themself in her nightmare... And the way she screamed Taehyung's name... Does that mean...

I bit my lip and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hey (Y/n). You aren't in trouble for falling asleep in class are you?" Jin asked while taking a step towards her and ruffling her hair.

(Y/n) whined in protest and playfully slapped his hand away, "Jiiiiinnnn! My hair!"

Jin chuckled at her response and stepped back.

"Since we're excused can we finally leave?" Yoongi whined.

I flared my nostrils slightly, "if you keep complaining Yoongi I'll make sure you get UNexcused."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at me, "You can't do that! I'm older than you!"

I shook my head before shrugging.

"Lets just go, ok?" (Y/n) Chirped.

"Yea, ok." Taehyung responded.

Namjoon lead us out of the office and we all shoved each other through the doors in the front of the school.

(Y/n) yelped and I looked over to her to see her red in the face.

"W-what? What happened?!" I exclaimed in worry.

"S-someone just touched... My ..." She mumbled quietly.

"It wasn't me!" All the guys said holding their hands up in defense.

I furrowed my eyebrows, it had to be one of them! It sure as heck wasn't me!

"Huh? What are you guys freaking out about?" A voice said.

I looked to where I heard the voice from to see Baekhyun with his backpack slung over his shoulder, heading towards the office. He must be late... Wait a minute... If it wasn't any of us than... I groaned.

"Baekhyun... Did you touch (Y/n)'s ?" I asked.

"Huh? Not that I know of. If I did than I'm sorry!" Baekhyun apologized before continuing his walk to the office.

I rolled my eyes, "Well... Problem solved."

"Why I outta..." Taehyung and Jin growled.

I quirked an eyebrow at them and saw Jimin do the same. I shrugged it off and chuckled slightly.

"What do you guys want to do?" Namjoon asked as we started walking off campus.

"Good question. I want to sleep." Yoongi deadpanned.

(Y/n) giggled at his response and propped herself up against my shoulder as she bursted into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

Cute~

"We should go get something to eat!" Taehyung shouted, throwing his hands in the air.

(Y/n)'s eyes lit up at the mentioning of food, "Yea!"

I chuckled slightly at her childishness. However, I was worried about her.

Every now and then I would look down at her and see her looking at Taehyung intently.

"Hey... (Y/n), Can I talk with you for a second?" I asked as I stopped walking.

"Huh? Oh sure Jungkook!" She said as she turned around.

"I over heard what you said to the principle... Did Taehyung kill himself in your dream?" I asked in a soft whisper.

(Y/n) clenched her jaw and looked down at her feet before slowly nodding in response.

"Ah... I see... Are you ok? Do you want to talk about it?" I asked with concern.

She shook her head 'no' and looked up at me with tear filled eyes, "please... Don't tell anyone..." She whispered as her voice crack and she let out a small sob.

I frowned slightly and pulled her into an embrace, "don't worry, I won't. I promise... Can you tell me about it tonight?"

She nodded slightly and pulled away from the embrace, wiping her cheeks with her sleeves.

"Don't cry (Y/n)... You're so beautiful when you smile..." I said pulling her back into the embrace.

"Hey! Would you two love bird come on already?" Namjoon yelled from up ahead.

(Y/n) immediately ducked out of the embrace, red in the face. I frowned slightly as (Y/n) ran to catch up with them.

I walked, still far behind them and sighed. I'll never have a moment alone with her will I? I grumbled slightly and looked up to see them waiting for me.

"Come on Jungkook!" (Y/n) called with a smile. She really is beautiful when she smiles...