Taking Jisoos to a Whole New Level // Seventeen Joshua Imagine

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

You yelped as your back made contact with the wall you had been shoved into.

You suppressed a groan of disgust that tried to force its way from your mouth as his teeth pinched at the skin of your neck, "s-stop."

Your desperate stammer only made him dig his teeth in more, "stop!"

You gave his chest a hard shove, sending him to stumble back a few inches.

He looked at you with an angered expression before wiping his mouth with his sleeve, "Fine, be that way."

"Don't come crying to me when you're a love sick puppy." He spat, giving you one last shove into the wall.

He sauntered out of the alley way and you slowly slid down and hugged your knees, sobbing quietly as you touched the stinging spot on your neck. You could already feel a small sore forming from where he had left his mark on you. You shudder as you let out a quiet sob, why did you even think it was a good idea to let him near you?

"Uh, hello? Is someone he- Miss! Are you alright?" You slowly lifted your head to see an attractive young male who in all honesty looked like he could be an idol.

"Sorry, stupid question. You obviously aren't!" He muttered as he knelt down in front of you. "I'm Joshua, do you mind telling me what happened? If you tell me I may be able to help you."

The gentleness and kindness is his voice only made you cry harder, it was the same way he had spoken to you when you first met. You didn't want to be deceived like that again.

"I- oh god I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make it worse!" He cried as he quickly stood to his feet.

"Did that guy I saw walking out do this to you?" He said although his voice was still soft you could tell he was annoyed.

You let out a loud wail. He knelt down once again and placed his head on your head, gently patting it.

"I'll be back soon, don't go anywhere." He whispered softly.

He quickly ran out of the alleyway, rounding the corner with easy.

You sniffed before sitting down, your legs sore from squatting. You buried your head in your knees again as you began to sob heavier then before. A few minutes later you heard a voice that sounded like Joshua's only full of harshness.

"You will listen to me and do as I say! You will apologise to that girl and so help me god if you don't do it properly I will whoop your behind so hard that-"

"I get it! Shut up already! You freak!"

You flinched as you heard the voice of your ex.

"Do it. Now." Joshua growled.

"I-I'm sorry..." Your ex stuttered, "there! I did it! Can I go now?!"

"Why you son of a bit-" Joshua cleared his throat, "My apologies I was about to say something vile."

Suddenly Joshua pulled out a book from inside of his jacket along with a bottle of water.

"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." After reading from the book for a few minutes he closed it and pulled out a bottle of water from his coat as well.

"In other words, what I'm trying to say is... You need Jisoos, I just so happen to have appeared." With that Joshua undid the cap to the water bottle a squeezed it. Drenching your ex with the contents.

Your ex growled, "why you little-"

"May I add, I am three inches taller than you. Are you sure I am the..." Joshua paused, looking down slightly, "little one?"

Your ex followed his gaze before looking back up at Joshua, glaring daggers.

You giggled slightly, Joshua turned to you and grinned. Your ex however only growled at Joshua again before lunging at him. You let out a shriek.

"Oh my god!" 

Joshua just sighed before pulling out a can of pepper-spray and spraying it at him. Your ex screamed in agony and fell to his knees.

Joshua made a face before quickly making his way over to you and kneeling down, "Are you ok?"

You nodded your head in response. Joshua smiled and gently caressed your cheek.

"I'm glad." His smile was so sincere that it had melted your heart, you hadn't even realized that you stopped crying, "say, I never did catch your name..."

You smiled at him before opening your mouth to speak only to get cut off, "Joshua? Where the heck did you go? You weren't at the book store!!"

Joshua sighed and looked at you apologetically, "Sorry... I'm here with my band mates. We decided to take a break and go into the city for a bit."

"Ahh... Well, you should get back to them..." You mumbled, sad that he had to go.

Joshua scoffed lightly, "What? And leave you with that guy?"

You suddenly remembered your ex, whom was on the ground, bawling like a child. You had to stifle a laugh at the sight of the fallen big bad wolf. 

"Thanks... For that by the way... You squirting him with the water was really funny..." You said with a slight giggle.

Joshua snuck a glance at the bawling heap on the ground before holding out his hand to you, "Let's get out of here shall we?"

You nodded, smiling at him as you took his hand. He intertwined your fingers before heading out of the alley, hand in hand. As soon as you stepped out you heard catcalls and hoots and hollers.

"So that's where you went off to!" A boy with light brown hair hollered.

"I can't believe we just got here and you already got a girlfriend!" Another guy with dark brown hair exclaimed, next to him stood a very beautiful man.

"YAH~ Shush it you two!" Joshua sighed before muttering under his breath, "I don't even know her name..."

You turned to face him and whispered in his ear, "It's (Y/n)."

He turns and smiles at you, your faces inches apart, "Beautiful."

You quickly turn away as you feel your face heat up and you cough awkwardly.

"Hey, if you aren't dating her can I?" You  look to where the voice came from to see a short guy with light greenish-yellow hair.

Joshua pulled the book back out of his coat and opened it to a random page. He stares at it for a moment before speaking.

"No."

Several more boys appeared out of no where, "The holy Jisoos has spoken."

"Learn your place little man." You snicker.

The short guy slowly turns to you, "What... did you just call me?"

"Girl..." A guy with a slightly rounder face sang as he snapped.

"You just done fooked up..." Another guy says.

The beautiful man that had been standing next to the second guy that spoke earlier gasped loudly, "Lee Chan!"

Everyone turned to look at the guy who was apparently named Lee Chan, eyes wide. Joshua grabbed your hand again and leaned into your ear.

"Let's go while we have the chance..." He smiled as he pulled back, you grinned and nodded your head.

The two of you quickly stepped away and darted across the street, you giggled as Joshua pulled you into the closest store. Your eyes lit up as you turned around to find hundred of sweets.

"I think... I've gone to heaven..." You drool.

Joshua snorted, "(Y/n) you're drooling."

You blush and quickly wipe at your mouth with your sleeve earning a chuckle from Joshua. Now that you thought about you, you were curious as to why he had an English name.

"Hey, Joshua?" You asked as you stared at all the sweets, they weren't all too expensive so you were considering buying some. 

"Yea?" He replied as he leaned against you.

"Why do you have an English name?" You asked as you turned to face him.

"Ah, I was born in America! I also speak English! If it's too awkward for you feel free to call my Jisoo." He chuckled.

You stared at him in awe, "You speak English?"

He nodded before smiling softly, "How about having a class today, with me, Joshua, your English teacher?

You laughed even though you were overly amazed, "Such good English..." You gush.

Joshua laughed before wrapping his arm around your shoulder, "What do you want? I'll buy you whatever you want."

"Thank you for the offer but I'm the one that has to treat you, I owe you big time for what you did..." You say with a smile.

"How about we treat each other, hmm?" Joshua suggests with a wink.

"Don't. Don't do that." You stated firmly.

"What?" Joshua asked in confusion.

"Wink." You deadpan.

A mischievous grin flashes on his face for a brief moment, "Ok!"

He winked again. You groaned and face-palmed.

"I said don't wink!!" You whined as you playfully punched his arm.

"Aww, why?" Joshua asked tilting his head to the side.

"Because you may kill me!" You replied bluntly.

You immediately regretted doing so afterwards and your face reddened.  

"Am I that attractive (Y/n)?" Joshua teased as he inched towards your face.

You backed away and stammered out a reply, "I'm not one to lie. You are attractive but cool your jets!"

Joshua laughed, "I'm only teasing you!"

You scoff and roll your eyes at him, "Do your friends like sweets?" 

Joshua nods, "Why do you ask?"

You shrug, "I was thinking of buying some things for all of you."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! There is absolutely no need for that!" He exclaimed, waving his hands in the air like a mad man.

"Who was that short guy from earlier? And that other guy that got scolded, Lee Chan right? I need to make it up to them." You stated.

"What? Why do you need to make it up to them?" Joshua asked obliviously.

"Well I obviously offended the one guy by bringing up his height... The other guy got scolded because of something he said due to what I said..." You explained, looking away in guilt and embarrassment .

For some reason Joshua gave you butterflies, maybe it was how you first met and how he helped you or his general kindness but you felt like you knew him longer then the short amount of time you had.