Insanity // Yoonmin // Three

Ficlets, Drabbles, and Discontinued Stories!

i scuffed my worn, dirty converse against the sidewalk as i trudged my way to the convenience store. it was sad really, the convenience store was more impressive than my place of living. then again, what isn't more impressive then anything that has to do with me. "maybe i should get a job. who am i kidding, no one in their right would hire me." i chuckled at my own misfortune. i pity myself, how sad. i sighed as i pulled the door to the convenience store open. "yep... still nicer than my apartment." i mumbled. "Good afternoon sir!" i turned my head to where the voice came from. a dark haired male with a smile stood behind the register. he made a funny face at me as we made eye contact. nothing unusual so far. i grumbled before turning my head away and wandering down one of the aisles. i browsed the lousy selection of snacks before finally locating the ramen. again, a lousy selection... yet still better then my home. "how pitiful..." i jumped slightly as I heard a voice, "I know, sad right?" i turned to see the dark haired male from behind the register. he smiled at me as he chuckled lightly. i guess i hadn't realized how attractive he was. now that he was up close however it was a different story. then again, who am i to care? its not like i'll see him anytime soon or become close to him. he's just another person that will think i'm insane. he wouldn't be wrong. "I'm Jimin, Park Jimin." why is this kid actually trying to talk to me. . "What's your name?" i sighed as he ran a hand through his hair and smiled. "i'm yoongi. does it really matter? i don't think so."