Day 3 III

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

I couldn't get over my look, I actually really like it. Throughout the day, I either read books or watched TV while the girls would go to their schedule. Tiffany ssi continued to be nice to me and kept me company when I showed boredom. I ended up forgetting about the incident earlier since the girls acted as if nothing happened. 

"What do you like to do in your spare time?" Tiffany ssi asked me.

"Hm, well before I loved to dance; I used to jam it with some people I used to be close with. Now, I don't really know haha."

"What happened to those people?" I noticed Tiffany ssi being really curious.

It's not that I don't trust her of course, but it's more of the fact that I am a nobody and I don't want to bore her of my dumb troubles. 

"Maybe when the time is right, you can tell me. You don't have to force yourself to tell me but remember, I am here if you need it." Tiffany ssi suddenly put her hand on my lap making me nervous a bit.

I felt myself sweating behind my neck which I rubbed trying to act natural. Luckily she didn't take notice of my situation. It started getting darker and one by one, the girls started coming back. It was good because I was starting to get worried at the fact that these girls could be staying out till early morning like 2-5am. 

"Hi __________." Seohyun ssi says as she ruffles my hair. 

"Haha my hair! Hey Seohyun ssi." I say whilst laughing.

"Oh... your laugh is really cute." Seohyun ssi says making me flustered.

"Ahh really? Thank...you Seohyun ssi."

"Oh no need to be so formal, just our names are okay." I didn't want to stop the respectfulness but she kept insisting therefore... I lost... again.

"So umm.. Seohyun ssi... I mean Seohyun, did you want to say something?"

"Ah I nearly forgot... haha well anyways, just wanted to inform you that we told some of the SM family, managers, security etc about you and they have agreed to keep you here if you agree not to tell anyone, so tomorrow Han Se Min our current Director of SM Entertainment will talk to you tomorrow." I couldn't help but notice that the director isn't Kim Young Min anymore.

"Is it not Kim Young Min ssi anymore?" I ask curiously.

"Nope, he left last year, Han Se Min took over." I nod in understanding.

"I'll see him tomorrow then, thank you Seohyun."

"Haha no worries ________" I bowed and decided to go back to my room.

I back flopped onto the bed, grabbing a pillow and began cuddling with it. I actually feel like the pillow, being loved by everything around me. Girls Generation has not given me anything besides their care and kindness, I would love to make it up to them one day. I rolled out of the ball and lied flat with the pillow on top of my right arm. 

"Thank you" I whispered before suddenly feeling sleepy and eventually drifting off to a nap.

 

I know I'm dreaming when I end up flying randomly. I was lucid dreaming. I could hear the song 'Beautif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter