Day 24 III

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 50

We all arrived to a hotel that was only 15 minutes away from the school, assuming it was the hotel they were staying in. I was still in a lot of pain to move but my mind was just overwhelmed at this point. Me? A director does not make sense. Neither does being the biggest shareholder of my school. I don't think I would be able to take that role.

"Let's get you patched up inside." Amber says while the Jung sisters help assist me inside.

"So um does anyone know how to patch her injuries up?" Taeyong asks.

"I have been studying to become a doctor, you can just follow my instructions." I say as I recall the memories of studying to be a doctor, well forced studying.

"Do you have disinfectant? Also Taeyong if you can gab a towel with some ice too." 

"Got it."

"You're probably in so much pain aren't you?" Yuri says as she worriedly scans me down.

"I'm not in that much pain as you think haha."

"Ya this is no laughing matter." Jessica growls making me chuckle.

"Just put the ice in the towel and place it on my stomach where I got kicked. As for the disinfectant, just apply it on my face where the wound is and then cover it up with the bandage." 

"We can do that." Tiffany and Taeyeon suggests as I just nod.

"So... can you guys please explain what the hell is going on. How are you guys here and director!? Shareholder!?" I could not hide my confusion as I felt my voice get louder every time. 

"Hahaha well basically this is what happened." I began to listen carefully as Taeyong and Mark began to explain everything.

"The day you randomly left, Taeyong and Amber went back to the room and noticed you weren't there. We were getting really worried since we saw your phone there by itself so we checked it and saw text messages of your parents saying that they are at the hotel and how angry they were... it was horrible but we figured that your parents came and took you back forcefully. Actually we were really scared since you weren't able to do the exposing but Taeyong and I decided to go to the meeting ourselves while Sunmi took Amber and Krystal back to the others at Tiffanys new place after she left SM Entertainment. Amber then told everyone what happened while making sure Krystal was okay." I continued to nod as Taeyong butted in.

"Yeah so Mark and I busted in the room where the director was and requested the board to listen to what we had to say. After a while we managed to convince them so we showed all the evidence we had which included Kai as well. We don't know what happened to Kai but as for Han Se Min, he ended up getting arrested so we assume Kai did as well." 

"I see, was it on the news at all? I haven't browsed the internet in so long."

"Unfortunately the world doesn't know, the board didn't want SM's reputation to go down..." Hearing that, I guess it made sense but I got a sense of injustice knowing that Han Se Min and Kai got what they deserved but secretly.

I assumed everyone was thinking the same as I looked around the room to see everyone looking down in disappointment.

"Well thank god you guys managed to do it. But how did the fact that I became the director even came up." Taeyong and Mark looked at each other and began to laugh, following the rest of the girls to laugh as well, making me feel like I'm missing something.

"Huh?" I say feeling even more confused than ever.

"Actually the board never chose you to be the new director or the new shareholder. The document was for the new CEO that we will be introduced to later, we heard they were from this country then we remembered that you actually live here so we asked Sunmi to do a lot of research to find you. We couldn't leave Korea within the last month since we had a lot to prepare and for the new CEO but when we heard that a representative of SM was going to fly here, all of us took this chance to come with him, even though it took a lot of convincing." 

"So I'm not the director nor the shareholder?" I asked to confirm in case I heard wrong.

"You sound a bit upset haha." Soojung chirped in which got me flustered.

"What! No no~ I just felt relieved to be honest, I could never take that much responsibility when all I know how to do is study biomedical science." 

"Yes you don't have that responsibility, it was just when Taeyeon noona said that we came to get the new CEO, Mark and I randomly thought of the same idea to fire back at those nasty students. It was out of the blue but we really wanted to see their panicked faces which did work. But it is true that the new director has 40% of the school shares, we just don't know who they are. The representative was supposed to meet us here later with the new director to sign the form but I guess we should do something about the fact that we got you to sign it." 

"Oh my god! What am I going to do then!?" I started to panic, I just signed an official document, a very important one too.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can get another copy!" I sigh and lean back as Taeyong tried to ease the situation, not forgetting to hold the ice pack on my stomach.

"If we tell you not to worry then you should do so, you can trust us." Soojung says which actually made me calm down a bit.

Even after so long, I guess she still has this effect on me. It was quiet for a bit as all I could hear was my breathing. It wasn't awkward at all but rather a comfortable silence. 

"Here, Taeyong and Mark talked about you with the board so they wanted to thank you and they sent this letter for you." Soojung hands me a letter as I curiously take it. 

Just as I was about to open it, I felt my head being held up and placed on a soft object. As I looked up I noticed Soojung right above me. I found myself blushing hard as I figured out what I was laying on. 

"Your head might feel sore if you lay down without a pillow... so you can.. lay on me for now..." I was goddamn laying on Soojungs legs... 

"Ohh... thank... you." Not wanting to make things weird, I continued to open the letter.

 

'Dear _______,

We have noticed that you took part in investigating Han Se Min and his actions. We hope you will be glad to know that we have considered this highly and have informed authorities to take care of this matter. We have also considered Kim Jongin, Kai who was heavily part of Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter