Day 4 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10:

I gave myself a tour of the company and bowed to every single person that I passed by. From my knowledge, I must respect the seniors of a business and although it's not exactly a job, I am responsible for the cleanliness of the dance rooms and studios. The 2nd floor was where all the magic occur. The dance practices and the recordings, I was completely astonished to see it in person. My mouth couldn't stay closed, I was amazed. I was so amazed I started to ask myself if I wanted this one day, to dance for life. I walked into one and noticed nobody was here, I didn't want to intrude any further so I had a look at the other one. This was different, I heard music; loud and up-tempo music. I knew the song from anywhere due to its popularity, it was Peekaboo by Red Velvet. I popped in and noticed all 5 of the members dancing. I completely forgot that they were celebrities dancing in front of me, I was more amazed at the fact that they had 100% energy despite their sweat, it was so professional.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a mans voice from behind me which I can guess Red Velvet heard too.

"Oh sorry I was just having a look around."

"You shouldn't be here, especially when they're practicing." 

"Manager nim, she's new, she doesn't know her way around so let her be." I heard Seulgi say after the music was stopped.

So he's their manager.

"Don't cause any trouble new kid then it will be okay." I nodded and bowed after.

"Yes, I'm sorry for intruding, I will not cause any trouble, you can count on it." I saw him slightly smile and nodded.

"Hey _________ why don't you dance with us? Maybe for a little bit before we practice some more haha." Seulgi suggested.

"Me? Oh no no I don't want to disturb you guys, maybe another time haha." I say whilst smiling.

"______ right? I'm Wendy, you speak English?"

"Yes I do." I said in English.

"That's great, I usually only speak English when I'm with Amber from F(x) haha." I laughed back with Wendy as I knew that the other members didn't know what we were talking about.

I was about to bow and leave when I noticed Seulgi and Irene whispering to each other and pushing each other. I tilted my head at the scene and chuckled. 

"Well thank you for your short time..."

"Wait!" I turned to the playful pair.

"Can I have your number?" I felt flustered, why would Seulgi want my number?

"Uh...hh uh yeah sure." I gave her my phone as she called herself to save my number.

"Thanks _______ catch you later then?"

"Yep, practice hard." I said before leaving.

I felt myself smiling, I have Seulgis number! I began to walk back to my dorm until I bumped into someone who was rushing from the other side. I couldn't see who it was because of her hair but she did smell really good. 

"I'm so sorry." I said whilst staying in a 90 degree bow.

The girl just slightly bowed and continued to run the direction she was heading. I found myself smiling for no reason, maybe because she smelt so good? But isn't that weird anyway? I wonder who she was. 

 

**meanwhile**

 

"Unnie! What are you doing here!? You know if the director sees you, you will be in even more $hit." 

"I know Soojung, but I can't handle the fact that you are still being mistreated by the company and also by your ex. I must talk to them." Jessica, Krystals older sister said whilst trying to walk in but Krystal kept stopping her.

"Unnie please... just be patient, the director said we will have another comeback after our solo activities are done. Do you know how much I was worried at the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter