Her oppas

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-hyo lightly knock at Jong-kook’s bedroom. When she gets an answer from inside, she slowly opens the door and found shirtless Jong-kook trying to treat his wounds on his back.

Seeing this makes her face redden. It’s like her breath being taken away at the moment as her heart beat starts racing at the full speed. She knows that Jong-kook is muscular, but she didn’t think his body could be this…….. perfect. Especially seeing those hot abs.

But Ji-hyo quickly shrugged that kind of thought once she sees Jong-kook’s back. “Can I come in?” Asked Ji-hyo softly.

Jong-kook of course surprised to see Ji-hyo in his room. He didn’t think she will come to him after he makes sure giving her his coldest glare. He thought this girl would be afraid to see him too after he made her suffering. But what makes him surprised the most is she’s coming when his condition is half like this.

“Y-yeah, sure.”

Jong-kook try to wear again his shirt but fail when he feels pain on his back.

Ji-hyo quickly run to Jong-kook and hold his arm. “Don’t wear your shirt first.”

She then moves to face his back to check on his wounds. The moment she sees the wounds, that’s the moment she realized that the wound that she got from last night is nothing compared to his wounds. Her eyes feel stingy, but she keeps telling herself to not crying.

“Let me treat your wounds, Jong-kook ssi.”

“No need, just go back to your room. I’m fine.”

“If you’re fine, then why did you seem so much in pain when you’re about to wear your shirt?”

Jong-kook didn’t answer which makes Ji-hyo continues her words. “This is the best thing that I can give to you, to thank you for treating my wounds last night.”

When Ji-hyo didn’t hear any answer and reaction from Jong-kook, she starts apply the medicated cream on his wounds before flatten the cream to all over his back, especially on his wounds. She’s trying her best to be soft when spreading the cream so that he wouldn’t feel hurt.

And he didn’t feel any pain the moment her soft hand wandering around his broad back. He can feel the cool sensation from the cream, but her soft hands on his back make it better. Even though his back feels cool, but his heart feels warm.

But then he hears her sniffing and her hands starts to tremble a bit. It’s not an ordinary sniff when you get a cold, that’s the sound of sniffing when you…… cry. Jong-kook quickly turn his back to face his angel and there he found her already in tears.

“Ji-hyo ssi, what’s wrong?”

His heart is weak right now seeing her in tears and just right in front of his face.

“Mianhae Jong-kook ssi… Jongmal mianhaeyo….. it’s all because of me. If only got all the questions right, you wouldn’t be hurt, you wouldn’t get these wounds…” Ji-hyo starts sobbing.

He gives up. He can’t hold this feeling anymore. For once, yes, just for once, he wants to forget that rule. He seriously can’t see her crying. Slowly, Jong-kook pull Ji-hyo’s hand and take her to his embrace.

Ji-hyo feels like her heart stop beating for few seconds when he suddenly hugs her. She’s fully aware that her face landed perfectly on his bare and hard chest. She’s in blank state right now but still sobbing.

“It’s okay Ji-hyo ah, I’m okay…” He said softly. “It’s not your fault that I get these wounds because it’s completely my fault. I was leaving you yesterday, remember? At that time, I supposed to give you a practice for the real test.”

Ji-hyo ah…. Yes, she’s not dreaming that he called her that way again and his words makes her heart warm. She can hear his heartbeat. It beats just as fast as hers which somehow, makes her calmer.

“But still, I’m the one who answering all of the questions and I get 2 wrong answers. Seung-won ssi should punish me as well.”

“But I can’t let you being punished by him.”

“Wae? Someone who made mistake should be punished, isn’t it?”

“Because…… I don’t want to see you getting hurt. You’re suffering enough to get a hit last night and how can I just let you get another punishment today? I can’t let it happen.”

If there’s a heart rate monitor who detect how’s her heart doing, then she might get embarrassed because the monitor will show up how high her heart beating right now.

Jong-kook push a bit her body so that he can see her face. When their eyes meet, Jong-kook gently wipes away the tears on her cheek with his thumbs.

“Stop crying and don’t think about it again, neh?”

Ji-hyo can found how sincere his words is by just looking his eyes. She then smiles at him.

“Oppa…”

“Mwuh? What did you just called me?”

“Oppa… can I call you oppa from now on?”

Jong-kook is jumping inside. It’s like a dream having her smiling right in from of him while calling him ‘oppa’. He’s too happy but he has to maintain his calm expression.

“Sure, you can call me that.” Actually, he’s a bit worry if his samchon found out about this, he might get more suspicious to them but he doesn’t care anymore, he will find an excuse for him later. “But Ji-hyo ah, let me warn you. Just because we’re now using banmal, doesn’t mean I will go soft on you during training.”

“Neh, I understand. When it’s a time for training session, let’s just be professional like we used to be, but outside training session, you will be my kind hearted oppa again, how about it?”

“Deal!” Jong-kook starts grinning.

“Ok, now you should lay down, oppa. I haven’t finish apply this cream to your wounds.”

Jong-kook obediently do what she asked. “Gomawo Ji-hyo ah…”

“I haven’t even finished treating you, why did you say thank you now?”

“Just in case I fell asleep later. At least I get to thank you before that happen.”

“Are you that sleepy?”

“Nehh, the punishment from last night didn’t allow me to sleep even for a second.”

“That’s quite cruel. No wonder you have dark circle under your eyes.”

“You noticed it?”

“Of course! I noticed it the moment I saw you in meeting room, that’s why I come to you right away, but you pushed me away…”

“Mianhae Ji-hyo ah… I was quite sensitive this morning to you. Maybe because the side effect of not having a sleep.”

“Neh oppa, I understand. Now, just close your eyes and let me do my job, ok?”

Jong-kook closed his eyes once he feels Ji-hyo’s soft hands on his back. “Thank you once again, Ji-hyo ah…”

“You’re welcome, oppa.”

And not long after he closed his eyes, he quickly goes to his dreamland. Ji-hyo only can smile on how fast he fell asleep. It means that he is really tired.

After few minutes, Ji-hyo finished treating his wounds. She then takes the blanket to tucked it on body.

“Have a good rest, oppa. And thank you for yesterday and today.” Said Ji-hyo before leaving the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter