Don't touch her!!!

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-hyo now already prepares herself to have a breakfast. At 5 AM, Seung-won comes to her cell and asked her to have a rest in her room. She’s glad that she has another an hour to sleep comfortably at her bed before starting her morning jog. When she get out from her room, she meets Jong-kook. Whether in Seung-won’s or Seo-jin’s, their room is always side by side.

“Good morning, Ji-hyo ah.” Greet Jong-kook in friendly manner.

“Good morning.” She replies.

“Are you heading to dining room?”

“Yes.”

“Can I accompany you?”

“Yeah, sure. We are gonna have breakfast together anyway.”

All night long Ji-hyo already thinking about what should she does to Jong-kook. Min’s words keep haunting her mind. That ‘exiled’ word keep bothering her. If what he said was true, then she believes Jong-kook has a good explanation on leaving her. She doesn’t know the reason on why he left her and why he doesn’t want to tell her the reason, but for now, he wants to believe Min’s words that everything that Jong-kook do is for her sake. She wants to believe that, so that they can have a good relationship until they execute the mission.

“So, was it hard for you last night to sleep at basement?”

“Well, it’s quite hard since the bracelet bothered me and also it was too cold there.”

“I’m sorry you have to face that punishment and I’m sorry I can’t help you.”

“You don’t have to help me. Just focus on ourself and the mission.” Ji-hyo then walks faster and leaving Jong-kook behind.

Jong-kook just smiles, understands that Ji-hyo doesn’t want to be too close with him. At least she still wants to talk with him and that’s good enough for him.

 

 

Time surely passes quite fast. Today is already the D-day and this evening they wll execute the mission. These days, besides having physical training session, both Ji-hyo and Jong-kook also learn about their mission. They have to memorize the map on the D-day the target doing transaction and already learn about what kind of chip that they have to steal from the target.

These past days, Ji-hyo been good to Jong-kook. They would talk like a normal friends even though sometimes Ji-hyo seems make a distance, but it’s okay for him. Ji-hyo, Min, and Jong-kook often hanging out together too when they have free time.

Both Ji-hyo and Jong-kook now already in Seo-jin’s working room. He will tell more about their role in this mission.

“Jong-kook ah, Ji-hyo ah, these past days you both already learn about the condition of the location for your mission, but I haven’t tell about your role yet. Before I start, I have to admit that you guys been doing a good job in physical training and in memorizing the map that I gave.”

Jong-kook and Ji-hyo smile hearing the cold Seo-jin praises them.

“Gomawo Seo-jin ssi.”

“Okay now, I will tell your role. Ji-hyo ah, you will be an international student who studies in University of Zürich in Switzerland, just like Jong-kook. Both of you majoring economic studies. The difference is your family background. Ji-hyo will be a super rich and spoiled girl meanwhile Jong-kook is come from an ordinary family who doesn’t have much money. Ji-hyo enters that university from her parent’s money while Jong-kook get a scholarship there. I also want both of you speaking English when doing your mission. Well, you can use Korean but I suggest not all the time.”

“Wae? Why we can’t use Korean?” Asked Ji-hyo.

“The purpose is so that the target who is American can understands what are you two talking about. Even if it’s a cheesy conversation, let him hear it. That’s why I pick new identity for Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo ah, you will be a Korean – Singaporean. You live in Singapore so that your Korean language is limited. But your name will still be Song Ji-hyo. As for Jong-kook, your identity is just the same. Kim Jong-kook with nationality Korean. Is there any question up until here?”

“How about our relationship history? I mean, when and how do we meet?” Asked Jong-kook.

“Good question. Both of you will be a last year student and met at a nearby café from Ji-hyo’s apartment. You’ve been in relationship for a year and tomorrow is your first time travelling to Paris together. The rest of your relationship history I will leave it to both of you.”

“Do we have to get close to the target?” Asked Ji-hyo.

“It would be great if you can get close to him and earn a trust from him. Anymore question?”

Both Jong-kook and Ji-hyo shook their head.

“Okay, now you can go back to your room and prepare everything for tomorrow.”

“Neh samchon.”

Jong-kook and Ji-hyo then heading out from Seo-jin’s room.

“So, this is it, we will carry the mission this evening.” Said Jong-kook once they’re outside Seo-jin’s room.

“Neh, I hope everything went well and there won’t be a problem.”

“Let’s do well, girlfriend.” Jong-kook smiles widely while offering his hand to Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo startled when Jong-kook call her that way. “Mwuh?? What did you just called me?”

“Girlfriend. Aren’t you supposed to be my girlfriend on this mission?”

“Oh….. ah, neh…..” Ji-hyo stuttered. “Let’s do well, partner.” Ji-hyo quickly take Jong-kook hand and do a hand shake before leaving Jong-kook, heading to her room.

Jong-kook chuckles looking at the nervous and blushing Ji-hyo when he called her girlfriend. “Aigoo she’s still cute as ever.” Said Jong-kook before heading to his room too.

 

It’s already 3 PM and it’s the time for Ji-hyo and Jong-kook carrying their mission. They are now already inside a big van. In that van there are lots of weird buttons, 2 LCD screen, and few stuffs that Ji-hyo can’t tell what is it.

Along the way, they’ve been accompanied by Ji-sung, Seo-jin’s right-hand man. Seo-jin already giving Ji-sung an authority to lead this operation alongside him. So, there he is, Ji-sung will be the one who always watch Jong-kook and Ji-hyo’s movements and standby to communicate with them. Just like Ji-hyo’s previous mission, both Jong-kook and Ji-hyo already wear an ear tablet inside on of their ear. Meanwhile for a microfon, only Ji-hyo who get to use it since that thing is on her necklace.

The van suddenly stops at somewhere that Jong-kook knows it’s still quite far from their hotel.

“Err…. Ji-sung ssi, why we stop here?” Asked Jong-kook in confuse.

“I want to give you a test before doing your real mission. But consider this as working, not just a test.”

“What test??”

“It’s simple. I want both of you walking along this street and I will give you guys further instruction through your ear tablet.”

“Neh.” Answers Jong-kook while get out from the van.

Ji-hyo also follow Jong-kook without asking a question to Ji-sung. Both of them then walking side by side.

“What kind of test that he will give to us?” Asked Ji-hyo to Jong-kook.

“I don’t know. But for now, let’s just do everything that he said since he also the leader of this operation.”

Ji-hyo about to talk to Jong-kook again when someone calling her name.

“SONG JI-HYO!!”

Ji-hyo quickly look at the source of the sound and she’s surprised to see her friend here. She’s happy but not so happy in the same get to meet her friend here. It’s just…..it’s not a right time to meet a friend when she has a job to do.

“Omo! Bolin ah!!” Ji-hyo finally walks faster towards her friend and giving him a hug.

“Hey… It’s good to see you again, Ji-hyo ah. It’s been a long time s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter