First training

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-hyo currently inside the car, heading back to Eiffel Tower. She’s surprised when she sees the clock. She thought she passed more than 2 hours, but no, it’s only an hour since she’s been kidnapped. She’s closing her eyes as her brain replaying the scene at the kidnapper house. Wait, no. Maybe mansion is the most suitable words.

 

“Okay, fine. I’ll take the job. But with one condition.”

A smile b on his face. “Sure, what is it, young lady? I will granted all of the condition from you.”

“Don’t you ever touch my family and my friends. You have to promise me that.”

“First thing that you should know is, ‘promise’ isn’t in my dictionary. Rather than let out a word ‘promise’, I would like to prove it with action. But yes, I won’t touch your family and friends since you agreed to take this job.”

She doesn’t know why but she feels she can trust him. “Okay then. Deal.”

He still smiling at her while get up from his seat and untied the rope on her hands to freed her. One of his attendant giving Ji-hyo her sling bag.

“Don’t worry, your passport, wallet, handphone, make-up pouch, and your glasses still inside your bag. We didn’t take any of it.” He said suddenly which makes her stunned.

It’s like he read what’s on her mind. But she still opens her bag to re-check. Well, everything still on its place. But one of her eyebrows raised once she also found a strange thing inside her bag, a medium sized paper bag.

“What is it?” Asked Ji-hyo while taking out the paper bag.”

“It’s croque monsieur. I bet you must be hungry by now.”

But Ji-hyo giving him an unsure look which makes him chuckles before adding his words. “Don’t worry, I didn’t put any poison in it. Just remember that I need you, so I won’t kill you.”

“Okay, I trust you. Thanks.” Ji-hyo put back the paper bag inside her bag. “Are we done? Can I go now?”

“Oh sure, you can go now. Anyway, Lucas will be your chauffeur from now on.”

“What do you mean ‘from now on’?”

“Starting this day, I give you a car with chauffeur. But of course, you only can use this service only when you are done with the course session. I ordered Lucas to drive you from your course site to this place. Also, tomorrow you will spend a night in this house to start the training. So, you better give a good reason to your mother’s friend.”

Ji-hyo didn’t understand what he just saying. Did he just said that he’s giving her a car and a chauffeur? Also, how did he know that she’s staying with her mother’s friend? “Wait, can you repeat what you said just now?”

“The point is tomorrow will be your first day of training and Lucas will fetch you at your course site.”

“But the course starts in 2 days, not tomorrow.”

“I know. But you can make an excuse to your mother’s friend like you actually have a friend in here and you want to spend a night at her house.” When she nods at his words, he then continues. “Anyway, I already replace your phone number with French’s number. I already added my number too on your phone to makes the communication between us easier.”

“Okay…” That’s the only thing that she can say to him.

“You can go now.” He ordered her.

Just as Ji-hyo about to make her way out from the room, she hears him talking again which makes her stop her pace.

“Ji-hyo ah, don’t you ever tell anyone about you meeting me and about this job. I’ll know it right away if you trying to tell someone about this.”

“Arasso.” She replied before continue walking.

 

“Miss Song, we already arrive.” Lucas waking her up from her daydreaming.

“Oh okay, thank you. Anyway, where did you gonna fetch me tomorrow?”

“Mr. Cha will give you the detail about tomorrow’s agenda by email or text.”

“Okay then…”

Ji-hyo get out from the car and waiting right at the same place she’s getting out from uncle Pierre’s car. She left all blank. How she hopes that she’s having a nightmare being ‘kidnapped’, but the moment she opens her bag and seeing the paper bag, she knows that this is all the reality.

 

 

The moment Ji-hyo reach her room, she quickly throws her body on the bed. She feels tired. Mentally tired. She then remembers to give a news to her mother and also her best friends. She takes her phone from her bag and starts writing a simple chat to her mother that she’s safely arrived and she also had a great time in here. Even though her hands are itchy to tell the truth, but no, she didn’t want to make her mother worries about her.

After sending a chat to her mother, she then proceeds searching her best friend’s name, Choi Yeo-jin. A bit different from before, she thinks she can tell Yeo-jin the full story and ask an advice from her. Even though Cha Seung-won, that big boss, already warn her to not tell everything about what happened today, but she simply thinks that he only checks on her phone when they meet tomorrow. And before tomorrow’s coming, she can simply delete all the chat history.

Ji-hyo: Yeo-jin ah! I safely arrived at Paris and even already enjoyed touring around Eiffel Tower!

Yeo-jin: Omo!! Jinjja? Must be fun! I envy you! Show me the photos!!

Ji-hyo: Yes, it was fun, but trust me, the more you see it, the more you feel boring. Okay I will send the photos later, okay? Anyway Yeo-jin ah, I want to tell you something.

Yeo-jin: Eyyy it can’ be! If I’m at your position, I will stay as long as I can there. Sure, go ahead. What did you want to tell me?

At this time, Ji-hyo already set her heart to tell her best friend about what happened today.

Ji-hyo: Yeo-jin ah…. Actually, I’ve been kidnapped today with Korean people who live in Paris. He threatened me to do what he wants, if I refuse to do it then he will kill…..

Ji-hyo hasn’t finished typing, but then she got an incoming call. She froze upon seeing the caller’s name. How can he called her just right in time she would to tell Yeo-jin about today’s event? Ji-hyo calming herself that this is just a coincidence before accept the call.

“Yes, Seung-won ssi?”

“I thought we already made a deal. Didn’t I warned you about not to tell anyone about what happened today?”

If seeing his name already makes her froze, but now she feels like be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter