It's not an act

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong-kook and Ji-hyo now already arrive at a hotel where they would stay at. Ji-hyo get out from their taxi elegantly while Jong-kook busy to take their luggage from the trunk. Something that actually not necessary to do since there would be a worker from this hotel who would do that for them.

Once they arrive at this hotel, they are totally into their role. Right now, Ji-hyo looks like a walking luxury mannequin. She wears Gucci’s sunglasses, Burberry’s coat, Chanel’s dress, Hermès’s clutch, and Louis Vuitton’s heels.  Having all of these luxury items on her body makes her feels like in dream. Even she didn’t dare to dream wearing all of these at the same time.

If from afar people can tell Ji-hyo is a rich woman, then people might see Jong-kook as an ordinary guy, a complete opposite from what Ji-hyo’s wearing. He just wearing a not-so-famous casual attire.

“Honey, what are you doing? Let’s go inside. Just let the bellboy taking care of our belonging.” Said Ji-hyo in a snob manner.

Jong-kook quicken his movement and walks towards the impatient Ji-hyo. Once he’s beside Ji-hyo, he kisses her head while side hugging her. “Are you that tired, baby?”

Ji-hyo leans her head to Jong-kook’s shoulder while smiling. “Yeah… Tomorrow we will be very busy, so we need to take a lot of rest.”

The two of them going into the hotel to check-in. To be exact, Jong-kook is the one who taking care of their check-in process meanwhile Ji-hyo just sit at a nearby sofa while playing with her phone. Just as Jong-kook finished the check-in process and about to go back to Ji-hyo, they hear Ji-sung’s voice on their ear tablet.

“Center to Jong-kook and Ji-hyo. Have you done check-in?”

Ji-hyo answers it on Jong-kook’s behalf. “Already.” She answers slowly.

“Don’t go to your room yet, register to join hotel’s tour first.”

“Copy that.”

When Ji-hyo answers that, Jong-kook already standing in front of her.

“Baby, I know you’re tired, but can we register to join tomorrow’s tour first? After that you can sleep in our room.” Said Jong-kook to Ji-hyo with big smile on his face.

“Hmm…. Okay then. But make it fast, okay?”

“Yes, my queen. Let’s go.” Jong-kook holds Ji-hyo’s hand while walking towards concierge desk.

“Bonsoir, we want to register to join this tour tomorrow morning.” Said Jong-kook while showing the brochure on his hand.

“Bonsoir Monsieur. Fontainebleau tour? Yes, sure. How many person do you want to register.”

“Two person.” Answers Jong-kook while smiling romantically at Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo replies him with smiles too. A smile full of admiration. This is not an act. Every romantic and cheesy thing that she does towards him the moment they enters this hotel is her real feeling.

“It’s 160 euro.” Said the officer.

Jong-kook looking at Ji-hyo lovingly again. “Baby, it’s 160 euro.”

Ji-hyo casually taking 200 euro from her wallet and give it to Jong-kook. A loving smile also never fade out from her face. Actually, Ji-hyo currently trying hard to not laughing. The shock expression from the officer is really funny. Maybe this is her first time seeing a woman paying for a man.

“Is the tour crowded already?” Asked Jong-kook while handing her the money.

“No, sir. So far, there are only 5 people. May I borrow your passport? I have to list down your name.”

Jong-kook gives her his and Ji-hyo’s fake passport. An item that Seo-jin already prepares for them since Jong-kook’s nationality is French, while Ji-hyo is Korean. He then pull Ji-hyo closer and move his face closer to kiss her.

Ji-hyo startled at first when Jong-kook suddenly kiss her in front of someone. It’s not like they never kissed in public before, but they never really kissed in front of people. At least, not intentionally kissing for public views. But in the end, she kisses him back, showing him her feeling.

Jong-kook feels being in love again with this woman. Maybe Ji-sung and Seo-jin might look at this scene as his purpose kissing Ji-hyo in public so that people might know that they’re in love. But he didn’t feel like this is an acting. This is his true feeling.

“Err…. Sir, your passport.”

Ji-hyo breaks their kiss and Jong-kook take their passport from the officer.

“Please gather here again tomorrow morning at 8.30.”

After saying a simple thank you, both Ji-hyo and Jong-kook goes to their room.

But when Ji-hyo enters their room, she’s surprised to see there’s only one king size bed on that room. She thought there will be two beds. She then feels Jong-kook sneaks his hands on her waist from behind. Not only back hugging her, Jong-kook also kiss Ji-hyo’s head lovingly.

“Oppa…..”

“Hmm?”

“We’re in our room already.” Ji-hyo hinting him to let go of the hug.

“I know…..” Said Jong-kook. He got what Ji-hyo’s mean but he doesn’t want to let go of her body from his.

“Oppa!”

“Arasseo….” Jong-kook finally let go of her while sighing. “Why do we have to stop being lovey dovey when we’re in our room?” He pouts.

She’s blushing. The thought of them being lovey dovey all the time coming to her mind. But her heart reminds her that she should guard her heart so that she wouldn’t feel too hurt when everything’s over.

“Oppa…. We’re here for working.”

“So, when we’re finished our work, we can being lovey dovey again?” Jong-kook chuckles while walking to the bed. “Anyway Ji-hyo ah, I’m gonna sleep on this right side, okay?” He winks playfully.

Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shock at his statement. If they are still in relationship, she wouldn’t mind to sleep on this king sized bed with him. But right now, they have such a complicated relationship. She knows that she still has feeling for him and he also already tell her indirectly that he still has feeling for her. How can she sleeps with him when their relationship status is still foggy?

Seeing Ji-hyo who suddenly went blank makes Jong-kook laughing. “I’m sorry, I can’t hold it anymore… you have to see your own face, it was so funny!”

Ji-hyo who was widen her eyes in shock, now glaring at him.

Seeing bad Ji-hyo would come anytime soon, Jong-kook then continuous. “Don’t worry, I can sleep on sofa or even on this carpeted floor.” Jong-kook winks playfully.

He then doing something with his smart watch. Actually, he also has a microphone, but it’s on his smart watch and it wouldn’t be natural if he suddenly speaking to his watch when he needs to communicate with Ji-sung or Seo-jin, that’s why Ji-sung suggest to use Ji-hyo’s necklace as their microphone when they are at public place.

“Jong-kook to center. We already register for tomorrow’s tour.”

Seems like Ji-sung informing something to Jong-kook which make him straighten his sit position. Ji-hyo looking at Jong-kook in confuse since she doesn’t know what Ji-sung says to Jong-kook. After few seconds, Jong-kook’s gaze move to Ji-hyo.

“Wae? What happened?” Ask Ji-hyo.

“Blueray just come. Let’s go down to meet him and have a dinner later.” Jong-kook stands up then extending his hand to Ji-hyo, asking her to hold his.

She looks worried as they are about to face their target. But then she remind herself that there wouldn’t be any problem since Jong-kook with her. Ji-hyo holds Jong-kook’s hand without saying a word.

“Don’t worry about anything and leave it to me, Ji-hyo ah. All you need to do is stay by my side, holding my hand, and watch our conversation. After that, we can have our first dinner date. It’s been so long that we have a date, right?” Jong-kook tries to ease her worries by teasing her.

And he did it. Worry expression on her face slowly turns into a slight smile. “Yeah, it’s been a while…. Gaja, boyfriend.”

The two of them then going down to lobby again. They’re heading to receptionist since they know Blueray currently be there to take his room’s key. Ji-hyo feels nervous when they are already standing behind their target as if they’re waiting to be served.

“Your room is 305. Have a  good rest, sir.” Said the officer to Blueray.

If Blueray’s room 305, then Jong-kook sure it’s his samchon’s doing since their room is 301. It means, they really have to still act like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter