Her decision

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Ji-won. She was one of CIS best agent more than 20 years ago. She was CIS’s agent alongside Cha Seung-won, Lee Seo-jin, Yoo Jae-suk, and Ji Suk-jin. Although she was the only woman, but her skill is no joke. She can fight like men’s do, she can easily seduce their enemies to fall into their trap with her beauty, and she’s the smartest among them. She might look perfect in any angle, but nobody in the world is perfect. She does have weakness, it’s love.

The rule of the agents can’t have any special relationship with their colleague already exist during that time. Since Ji-won is the only woman among them, she can attract the boys with her charms. Beautiful, smart, tall, having a warm heart, considerate to people around her, and skilled in field training and also in cooking. What kind of man who doesn’t fall in love with her?

Cha Seung-won is one of the boys who loves her. He’s trying his best to bury his feeling for her as he doesn’t want them to get into trouble later. But of course, it’s not easy. Ha Ji-won and himself grew up together and been so closed since they are at the same age. Sometimes they can fight and bicker like enemies, they are protective towards each other like siblings, and even they can be all sweet like lovers.

But one day, she made a big decision. She fell in love with one of the agent and choose him over her career on CIS. Giving up on CIS is just like commit suicide. If someone entering CIS, she/he can never walk out. Walkout means betray. And someone who betray CIS should be killed. She was in the middle running away with her lover when former The Pillar member decide to kill both of them.

Seung-won let out a deep sigh remembering how hard he tried to ignore her request to help her running away with her boyfriend as he was hurt to see her being with another man. But what hurt him the most is to hear a news that The Pillar succeed to take them down. The Pillar did take the body of her boyfriend back home, but Ji-won’s body wasn’t visible. They told him that Ji-won dead and that news broke his heart into pieces.

Fate. He doesn’t believe with fate thing, but he should admit that fate is exist. His meeting with Ji-hyo is pure coincidence. He doesn’t know that Ji-hyo is Ji-won’s daughter and he train her like he trains other agent. He only knew the fact when Seo-jin tell him about his upcoming project, to steal something from their enemy and take him down at the same time. However, taking him down means they should taking down the people in the plane as well. That was the moment he sees Ha Ji-won’s face again after so many years.

He doesn't know why but he feels Ji-won is have a connection to Ji-hyo since Ji-hyo once told him about her family. However, it's weird that her mother's name is not Ha Ji-won. Ever since then, he’s doing a full background check on Ji-hyo and Ji-won. It turns out that Ji-hyo is really Ji-won’s daughter. He loss of words upon knowing this fact. How he really wants to cancel Seo-jin’s plan to save Ji-won, but as the leader of CIS, he can’t let his feeling controlling his rational mind. That’s why he ended up trusting Seo-jin in that mission, meanwhile he focused being Ji-hyo’s guardian angel.

“Ji-won ah, whether she accepts or refuses my offer, I will always watch over your daughter and protect her. That’s the only thing I can do for you……” Said Seung-won while looking at Ji-won’s picture on his hand.

 

 

Today is the last day for Jong-kook and Min staying at Korea to accompany Ji-hyo. They are now at the airport, and of course Ji-min and Yeo-jin also come to send them off. All of them stopped in front of check-in gate.

“Ji-hyo ah.” Min calling Ji-hyo while smiling at her. “I’m sorry again for your loss….. I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to give you good news nor being able to search your parent’s body.”

Spending 3 full days with them somehow can make her smile again. Somehow, she feels like going back to the normal Song Ji-hyo although once in a while she would space out. Their presence is like bringing a light in her darkest and saddest moment in her life.

“Oppa, it’s okay…. we’ve talked about this before. It’s not anyone’s fault since it was an accident.” Ji-hyo trying her best to smile in front of Min and Jong-kook. She really doesn’t want to cry in front of them because she doesn’t want them to worry about her.

Min move a step forward and hug Ji-hyo. “I know what’s your feeling. I know how heavy it is to passing this moment alone. I may have told you this, but I want to tell you again that you’re not alone, Ji-hyo ah. You have me, Jong-kook hyung, and your best friends who will always support and stand by your side. So, you should live your life back to normal and make your parents proud of you from up there, arachi?”

At this time, Ji-hyo’s eyes already feel sting as her tears almost falling down. But she can control he emotion and trying hard to not let a single drop of tears falling in front of them.

Ji-hyo pull her body from Min’s and smile at him. “Neh, I will. You too, oppa. I hope everything went well in your career. Also, you should stop playing around with girls and start searching your future wife.”

Min pull his body from Ji-hyo and glaring at her. “Hahahaha what non-sense are you talking about? I never play with girls.” He then hugging Ji-hyo again and whispers to her ear. “Yah Song Ji-hyo! Do you really have to said that in front of your two pretty best friends?”

“Wae? Don’t say you like them!”

“Well, who doesn’t like pretty and kind women like them? You’re so lucky to have them.”

“Andwae! I won’t accept if you be with any of them!”

“Huh, stingy sister.”

Jong-kook aware that Ji-hyo and Min been hugging for quite sometimes while whispering towards each other. Although Min is his cousin and he is the only one who always help him and Ji-hyo, he still didn’t like it to see his girlfriend being hugged by him.

“You really enjoy hugging my girlfriend, isn’t it?” Said Jong-kook while approach Min to give him his killer gaze.

Min quickly broke the hug upon seeing Jong-kook’s stare. He then grinning playfully at his hyung.

“Neh, I like hugging her. She’s warm. You’re lucky to have her, hyung.”

“What did you say???”

Min well aware that Jong-kook already annoyed by his statement, but he still wants to provoke his hyung. This time, Min kiss Ji-hyo’s cheek.

“YAHHHH NAM GOONG MIN!!!!!” Jong-kook now pissed off seeing his cousin kiss his girlfriend.

Min already save himself by running forward, making a distance from Jong-kook. Jong-kook who is about to chase Min, has to stopped because Ji-hyo holding his hand tightly and she shook her head as a sign to not chasing after him.

“Really, oppa? Are you going to chase him in this crowded airport?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter