It's been a while

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here she goes again. She’s back to this city. A city where she had a nightmare and sweet dream almost a year ago. It’s all just like a dream to her. A sweet dream of having such a perfect boyfriend, and a dream of being a sudden spy agent that get a quite harsh treatment. When she arrives at arrival hall, she can see Lucas welcoming her.

“Good morning Miss Song. Good to see you again. How’s your flight?” Asked Lucas politely while asking her to take her luggage.

“It’s quite tiring but I’m okay. Anyway, good to see you too, Lucas.”

“Good to hear that, Miss. Please follow me to the car. Mr. Cha already waiting for you.”

Ji-hyo obediently following Lucas behind. Few minutes after, she’s agape that Lucas bring limousine to fetch her. Cha Seung-won really……… he really knows how to make woman happy. It’s her first time riding limousine and she feels…..rich. She’s smiling alone while entering the car.

Without her knowing, someone been hiding and watching her from afar. He also just landed from London. He’s happy to know that their arriving time is not that far. That’s why when he arrived first, he’s not quickly come to his samchon’s. instead, he goes to a secluded place to observing the arrival hall from far. The moment Ji-hyo show up, his heart almost stop beating.

His Ji-hyo.

A girl who once sacrifice herself in order to cover him. A girl who makes him believe the word of love is real. A girl who can makes his heart beating at a top speed just when he sees her smile. A girl who makes his monotone daily life become brighter, warmer, and colorful. And a girl who he hurts months ago despite how big the love she gave to him.

She’s still the same. Still having that sweet smile on her face and still beautiful as ever. Words can’t describe how he missed her, how he longing for her, and how guilty he feels towards her. This time, she must have really hates him. He sighs. He accepts the fact that she hates him. That’s much better than seeing her get hurt.

 

Few months ago, where they still have a beautiful relationship, he plans to surprise her. Without telling her first, he goes to Korea. She was told him where she works, that’s why he directly goes to her office since working time is almost over.

From afar, he can see her slowly getting out from the building. He knows that today she didn’t bring her car and take a bus, that’s why he chooses to come today.

But when he’s about to approach her, someone pulling him from behind while covering his mouth. He’s shock to see his samchon is here. Not Cha Seung-won, but it’s Lee Seo-jin.

Seo-jin smirks at him before gesturing him to keep quiet and looking at Ji-hyo’s direction. There’s nothing he can do when he sees his samchon’s person walking behind Ji-hyo and injecting something at Ji-hyo’s arm in a flash movement. No need a minute, Ji-hyo already pass out.

“Samchon! What are you doing to her?” He’s angry.

Who doesn’t feel angry when your loved one being injected by something that he doesn’t know what it is and she also passed out right away.

“Bring her to the van.” Seo-jin ignore Jong-kook and he talk to his person. His cold eyes move to the person who hold Jong-kook. “And bring him too.”

With that, he walks first to the van. Followed by Jong-kook who is still been held my Seo-jin’s persons. As much as Jong-kook want to get angry, fight his samchon, and run to Ji-hyo, he also doesn’t want to endanger Ji-hyo’s life, that’s why he just follows whatever his samchon want from him. If Cha Seung-won who did this, he can think calm because he knows that Seung-won only use Ji-hyo to threaten him, for whatever the reason is, Seung-won wouldn’t really hurt her. But if it goes to Lee Seo-jin, he can really hurt or even kill Ji-hyo.

Seo-jin, Jong-kook and Ji-hyo already in a van. Of course, Ji-hyo is in unconscious state and Jong-kook’s hand being tied.

“Jong-kook ah, I thought Seung-won hyung already make it clear to forbid you to date this girl. And why did you still be with her?”

“I can’t break up with her, samchon…. I….. I love her.”

“Love, huh? How touching.” Seo-jin’s face turns darker. “Ever since she’s coming to us, you become weak. You used to be our best agent, but not anymore in my eyes. But not only you who become weak, but your legal samchon too. I don’t know what’s so special with this girl until she can makes Seung-won hyung a bit softer and weaker than before.”

“Samchon, please release her. I promise I will work harder after this. Just please don’t hurt her or her family.” Jong-kook starts pleading as he knows where this conversation leads to.”

“I will release her and won’t touch her family if you do one thing for me.”

“What is it, samchon? I will do it!”

“Leave her. You can’t have any special relationship with her. I don’t care whether you want to break up with her or not, but I just want you to leave her.”

“Samchon……I……..I can’t……. Samchon jaebal…… I will do anything but that.”

“Keure? Then how about I do this.”

Seo-jin taking out a folded knife from his pocket and goes to Ji-hyo.

“Samchon, what are you doing?”

Seo-jin just smirks and slowly move the knife to Ji-hyo’s knee. He then makes a small cut on her knee which makes her winced in pain in her sleep.

“SAMCHON STOP!!!! PLEASE DON’T HURT HER!!!” Cold sweats forming on Jong-kook’s body and he feels freezing when he sees his samchon hurt his girlfriend.

“You left me no choice but to hurt her, Jong-kook ah.”

“Samchon please….. I can’t break up with her again….. I can’t hurt her again, samchon.”

“What if I say I don’t care? I only did a small cut on her knee, how about I do something that Seung-won hyung can’t do to her?”

Seo-jin pointing his knife to Ji-hyo’s stomach.

Jong-kook’s eyes widen. “Andwae samchon!!! Please don’t do that!!! Yes, I will do what you want, samchon!”

“And what is it that I want?”

“I will leave her….”

“Then if someday I heard a report that you’re still have a special relationship with her, you wouldn’t mind if I kill her, right?”

“Neh samchon……….” He answers helplessly.

“I will tell you something in case you haven’t know. The Pillar already make a decision to take Ji-hyo as an agent. Just because she lives far from us, doesn’t mean we let her go just like that. Every day we monitored her. We have our secret agent in Korea to pretend as her colleague at work and as people around her to protect her. Also, we still monitored her daily activity from her phone. We let it slide for you to have a secret relationship with her, but now I just can’t let this keep going. If Seung-won hyung didn’t make any action to both of you, then I will.”

Jong-kook feels weak. Very weak. He really has no option as this samchon could really kill his girlfriend if he wants to.

“Yes I get it samchon….. from now on I will leave her.”

“Good. Now bring her to her house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter