Her real thing

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-hyo throws her body on her bed. She really wants to take a bath as she sweats a lot, but her body, especially her legs giving up to walk to the bathroom. She can feel every part of her body aching.

“Kim Jong-kook…… why that cruel guy has to be my mentor?” She whined.

Few minutes later, Ji-hyo heard a knock on her door.

“Come in!” Ji-hyo shouts to whoever knocking her door. She’s too lazy to get up from bed.

Once the door opened, she’s shock to see that cruel guy entering her room.

“Omo! Kim Jong-kook ssi.” Ji-hyo quickly sit down. “What are you doing here?”

“You have 15 minutes to prepare and wearing proper clothes. We’re going to have lunch together with Seung-won samchon.”

“Together?”

“Of course! What do you expect? Having lunch alone?” Jong-kook answered coldly.

‘Yes! I prefer having lunch alone or maybe having lunch just with your samchon is better rather than having lunch together with someone like you!’ Ji-hyo shouted that in her head. “Arasso, can you please get out from my room?”

“Are you kicking me out?”

This time Ji-hyo can’t hold her anger, so she shoots him her cold gaze. “Jogiyo Kim Jong-kook ssi. You were saying that I only have 15 minutes. Time’s ticking and I’m run out of the time if you’re still here. Or maybe you want to stay here and see me changing my clothe?”

Jong-kook take a step closer. His face now is just a few centimeters from her face. As for Ji-hyo, she’s startled when his face is so close to hers. She even unconsciously holding her breath. She’s upset, but her heart beating so fast right now being this close with this cruel guy. She was staring at him confidently, but now the only thing she want is to avoid is his eyes.

“Song Ji-hyo, you’re mine.”

His words make her heart stops for a while but pounding twice faster than before as she quickly looks into his small eyes. She can found coldness in his eyes, but strangely, she feels comfortable staring at his eyes.

“I won’t let you go and I won’t stop torturing you until you show some respect to me. I need to teach you to respect everyone in this house. Gladly, samchon give a freedom to a mentor to teach their mentee, and just so you know that I won’t going easy to you, so you better prepare yourself, Ji-hyo ssi.” Jong-kook smirks at her before leaving the room and leaving Ji-hyo in blank.

Ji-hyo looking at the already closed door. “Nephew and samchon, they are just the same. They are good at threatening people and making me suffer…… but also ridiculously handsome.”

She let out a deep sigh before heading to bathroom to take a quick shower.

 

 

“So, how’s the training, Jong-kook ah? Is Ji-hyo doing good?” Asked Seung-won while enjoying his dessert.

The three of them currently having lunch together at the dining room.

“I can’t say she’s doing good since she can’t reach finish line on time, but she’s better than her first round.” Answered Jong-kook.

“Keure? Not bad then.” Seung-won move his gaze to Ji-hyo who’s eating silently. “Are you tired, Ji-hyo ah? Was it hard?”

“Neh, it was hard and tired, but maybe that’s because it’s been a while I didn’t do sports.”

“That’s why you need to do physical training every day, not only for your role later, but also for your own body.” He said warmly.

Ji-hyo nodded her head while smiling at Seung-won. But inside her head, she is scolding herself for falling for his caring words. She’s forgot that he was threatening her to kill her family.

“Anyway Jong-kook ah, can you replace me to give her presentation about us and a bit about her mission later? I have an urgent meeting with your other uncles. Once I finished the meeting, I will come to your meeting room.”

“Sure, samchon. I will do that for you, don’t worry about that.”

“Ji-hyo ah, I’ll see you again later.”

“Neh Seung-won ssi.”

Seung-won then standing up, getting ready to leave the room and leaving his nephew and his new agent alone.

The situation in this big dining room is quiet. Too quiet actually. Quiet and awkward. Even if she wants to say something to him, she doesn’t know what to say. But in the end, she’s the first one who’s breaking the awkward atmosphere.

“So, Jong-kook ssi, what am I gonna learn after this?”

“You’ll know later.” He answers coldly.

As she expected, he will answer it coldly. But she still didn’t give up to stop the conversation. He’s her mentor, and they supposed to have a good relationship if they want to work thing out.

“Anyway, I’ve been curious. This house is so big but why I didn’t see many people living in this house? Is it just you and Seung-won ssi who live here? Or maybe…….”

Ji-hyo has to stop her words as she startled to hear a sudden loud sound. It’s actually Jog-kook who throw his spoon harshly on the plate.

“Can you please shut your mouth? Can’t you see I’m currently enjoying my dessert here? Thanks to your big mouth, now I’m losing my appetite.”

Ji-hyo just can’t understand what’s in this guy’s mind. She doesn’t know what makes him treat her harsh like this like he is hating her so much.

“Do I have any mistake towards you, Jong-kook ssi?”

“Why are you asking that?”

“Because you hate me… so much.”

Jong-kook smirks at her. “And where did you get that idea?”

“I can see that in your eyes. Whenever you see me, your eyes is just full of hateful like I’ve been doing a huge mistake to you.”

He leans his back to the chair. “You’re right. I hate you.”

“…….Wae? What did I do that makes you hate me?”

“No reason. I just don’t like you. Are we done here? We have to go to meeting room.”

Without hearing Ji-hyo’s answer, Jong-kook stands up from his seat and ready to leave the room.

Meanwhile Ji-hyo, she just staring at Jong-kook’s back while let out a deep sigh. She really can’t understand that guy.

 

“Ok, so they are our leader and also my samchons.” Jong-kook start the presentation, he shows a photo of 4 mans in suit. “From the very left, he is Ji Suk-jin, the eldest one. He is in charge of our trading business company. Beside him is Yoo Jae-suk, he is 3 years younger than Ji Suk-jin. Jae-suk ssi handling our medical business company. The right side of Jae-suk samchon, as you already know, it’s Cha Seung-won. I don’t know whether you already know this, but Seung-won samchon’s position is the most important one. He creates an Intelligence Service to support their business, in other words, he helps those 2 companies to be on top.”

“Intelligence Service? You mean…… like CIA?”

“Yes, just like CIA. If CIA handling cases in general, then Seung-won samchon create this service as a private agency and mostly for family business thing. Anyway, we called this company CIS, means Company Intelligence Service.”

Ji-hyo still amazed. She didn’t think this is a serious matter. She think Seung-won just asking a help for her, but no, this is his job as a big boss of private intelligence service. And she also still can’t believe that Seung-won asking her to work for him, means that to be a spy. She’s becoming a spy….. not for filming movies, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter