First date

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though she’s his first love, but doesn’t mean he never kiss a girl before. He did kiss many girls before and even sleep with them. But he never feels anything towards them. They’re the first one who throw themselves to him and he also can’t say no since he knows it was a pure lust between them.

But this girl, she’s amazing. He never knows that he can falling in love with a girl who destroyed his dream. She’s beautiful, smart, hardworking, loyal, has a good heart, and such a caring person. He did hate her so much at the beginning, but the more he knows her and the more he meets her, the more he’s falling for her. The hatred feeling towards her slowly decreasing and now, it’s completely gone. That hatred feeling now change into love. Yes, he loves her, and he’s sure about that.

The moment his lips touch hers, words can’t describe his feeling right now. Her lips feel so soft and warm that makes him wants to explore more of her lips. Kissing her makes him forget everything. She didn’t reply his kiss at first, but after a while, she responded to his kiss. It should be just a peck, but now that peck turns into a deep kiss as they start nibbling each other’s lips and even including their tongues to that kiss.

Ji-hyo is the first one who break the kiss and push a bit his body. She feels hot inside. She just got a kiss from her crush and her heart beating at the top speed. She bet her face is now all red.

When his lips lost contact with hers, he opened his eyes and found that the girl he loves currently staring at him with her red face. She didn’t say any single word, but he knows that she wants an explanation from him through her eyes.

“Ji-hyo ah…” He called softly while brushing her hairs lovingly. “After last night you overheard my conversation with samchon, you must be shocked and even though you said you trust me, I know that deep inside your heart, you have a doubt on me. To be honest, what I was saying was true. I never consider you as a friend.”

Ji-hyo widen her eyes in shock. She really can’t understand this guy. Why does he likes to make her flying and make her falling to the ground after that? And what about the kiss? His statement does hurt her. Badly. She doesn’t realize that her eyes start getting teary.

“But Ji-hyo ah…” Jong-kook taking her hand and placed it on his left chest. “Can you feel it? It’s been a while since my heart beating this fast whenever I’m with you. Keure, I never consider you as a friend, because for me, you’re more than a friend. You’re a stranger that coming into my life but strangely, you succeed stole my heart in a mean time. It takes time for me to interpret this kind of feeling until I realized that I…….. I love you, Ji-hyo ah.”

She lowered her head and her shoulder starts shaking which makes Jong-kook feels uneasy. He thought they shared the same feeling, but why did she cry?

Ji-hyo then look up to Jong-kook, showing her wet face. “Kim Jong-kook, you know that you’re a bad person, isn’t it? Wae? Why you did this to me?” Her hand that was on his chest now hit his chest lightly.

“J…Ji-hyo ah I…………” He flustered.

“Why you like to makes my heart like in a roller coaster? One time you make me fly but then you push me hard to the ground, and it keeps repeating. Wae, oppa? Wae?”

Now Jong-kook got what she means. He smiled and put his hand on her cheek, wiping her tears away. “Mianhae Ji-hyo ah… you know I didn’t mean to hurt you. I love you, Ji-hyo ah. I love you so much…”

“I love you too, oppa…..”

His eyes got smaller as his smile got wider hearing her confession. “Since we have the same feeling, do you want to be my girlfriend, Ji-hyo ah?”

“Do you even need to ask that question? You know the answer, oppa.” She buries her face to his broad chest. “Neh, oppa. I want to be your girlfriend.”

“Gomawo Ji-hyo ah…” Jong-kook pull her to his embrace.

They’ve been hugging each other for few minutes until Jong-kook pull out himself to face his girlfriend.

“So, what’s your plan for today? Still shopping?”

“Keurom! I have to go shopping!”

“Why don’t we just stay here and use our free time to cuddling?”

She chuckled. “Big no, oppa. It’s such a waste if I didn’t use this free time to not strolling around this city and go shopping. Besides, I also don’t want to waste a present from your samchon hehehe…”

“Huh, so you choose money over me?” He pouted.

“Ani, I can choose both. I can go shopping while dating my boyfriend. It will be our first date, right?”

He blushed. “Neh… thinking about it again, it’s not a bad idea to go shopping with you. Because once we go back to Paris, we wouldn’t have this kind of opportunity again.”

Her smile slowly disappears. “Oppa, is it really okay if we date? You were saying that there’s a rule that it’s forbidden to have special relationship between agents…”

“You don’t have to worry about that, okay? Yes, there is consequences if anyone knows about us, but I will make sure you won’t be affected by it.” He gives Ji-hyo an assure smile even though deep inside he also worried about this matter.

“What about you, oppa?”

“Me? You don’t have to worry about me, Ji-hyo ah.”

“How can I not worry about you? You’re my boyfriend, of course I worry about you!” She raised her voice. “Oppa, please…. Promise me you won’t facing the consequences alone. We make this choice to be together so we also have to face it together.”

“Arasso Ji-hyo ah.” He tries to calm his girlfriend by her long hair.

“Promise me, oppa!”

“Neh, I promise you, girlfriend.”

“Good, you better keep your promise, oppa.”

“Anyway Ji-hyo ah, I have another thing for you…”

“Mwuh? Oppa, are you serious going to give me 2 presents?”

He just smiles at her and take her to sit at the couch. There is already a small paper bag on the couch and he gives it to her.

“Is it my present?”

“Neh…”

Ji-hyo taking out a little box from inside the paper bag and opened it. She’s agape to see a gold Rolex watch in it. “Omo oppa!” Ji-hyo said while covering .

Jong-kook taking out the watch from the box and wear it on her wrist. He’s happy and satisfied because Ji-hyo did look good on this watch.

“Ji-hyo ah, I don’t know whether you like it or not, but the moment I saw this watch, I think this will look good on you. Besides, few weeks ago, I made your watch broken and……….”

“Oppa.” Ji-hyo cuts him. “This is a beautiful present. Thank you so much, oppa. And please, don’t feel guilty because of that, okay?”

“But still, if only I wasn’t too harsh gripped your wrist back then, you will still have that watch with you.”

“Gwenchana, oppa. I already got the replacement, isn’t it?” She raised her wrist to him to show him the watch that he gave to her.

“Ji-hyo ah, do you know my other reason giving you a watch as a present?”

“Ani, wae?”

“Because I notice that you’re a type of person who always wear a watch. Even if you didn’t wear it here, but I hope you will always wear it when you’re back to…… Seoul.”

Jong-kook bitterly said the last part. Yes, this is the reality that they should face. Ji-hyo only temporary being here with him and soon, she will be coming back home to Seoul, a place where she belongs to.

He then continuous. “I want you to always thinking about me and keep remind yourself that I love you so much, no matter how far we will be separated when you see this watch.”

“Oppa, just because I’ll be back home, doesn’t mean we ended our relationship, ok? We can do video call every day and text each other. I don’t want to end this relationship….”

“Arasso… for now, let’s just enjoy this moment, ok? Let’s just enjoy the remaining time that we have.”

“Neh oppa.”

“Ok, so now, let’s go shopping.” Jong-kook extend his hand to be hold by Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo take his hand and hold it. “Gaja, boyfriend.” She said with a bright smile plastered on her face.

Jong-kook feels so happy. He never felt this happy before. A simple touch and smile from her could drive him this crazy. Yes, he’s crazily in love with this young lady. He’s f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter