Painful secret

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CIS team comes to save Min and taking care of Victor’s man. When Min about to enter the ambulance, he meets his samchons, Cha Seung-won and Lee Seo-jin.

“Where is Ji-hyo?” Asked Seo-jin.

“I don’t know…..samchon……”

“How come you don’t know? I thought you were the one who save her.”

“I really……don’t know……samchon.”

Unlike Seo-jin, Seung-won seems calm while questioning Ji-hyo. “Are you sure you don’t know? You know, there is a severe punishment awaiting if you caught lie to us.”

“I swear…… I don’t know……. Samchon…..”

It’s true. He doesn’t know about her whereabouts. All he knows is his hyung taking Ji-hyo somewhere far away from CIS. In order to protect him, Jong-kook intentionally didn’t tell about his destination, just in case his samchon might use lie detector to him.

“Then what about the USB?” Asked Seung-won again.

Min take the USB from his jacket’s pocket and give it to Seung-won.

“How can-“ Seo-jin’s words being cut by Seung-won.

“Seo-jin ah, let’s just take Min to hospital first and treat his wound. We could ask him further when he’s better. In parallel, we can order all team to search Ji-hyo all over this place.”

Hearing Seung-won’s words makes Min relieves. At least he can be freed from Seo-jin samchon’s never ending question. He is 100% sure that The Pillar would interrogate him soon after he is discharged from hospital. To be honest, he doesn’t mind and ready for it. He can do anything to make his one and only sister happy with her lover.

 

 

Jong-kook parked the speedboat at a lakeside and assist Ji-hyo to get down from the boat. From the speedboat, they are moving to a car and get inside it to go to their destination.

Deep inside, Ji-hyo is happy, very happy. But she can’t lie that she’s also worried about them. Will they be ok? Can they fool CIS? But what if CIS found them? Too many questions popping up in her mind right now. But she better saves it for later.

Before Jong-kook turning on the engine, he gives a brown folder to her. Ji-hyo loos at Jong-kook in confuse.

“What is it, oppa?”

“Open it. Our destination is inside that thing.”

When Ji-hyo opens the folder, she found two passports and four papers. She can predict that the two passports might be their new fake passport. But that mysterious papers are something that she didn’t expect at all.

“A flight ticket to Brussel and……… A cruise ticket to Korea????” Ji-hyo’s eyes widen in surprise. She keeps looking at the papers and Jong-kook.

“Neh, let’s go back to Korea. I bet you must have missing your country already.” Jong-kook smiles at his girlfriend.

“Omo…… neomu neomu gomawo oppa!!!” Ji-hyo hugs Jong-kook tightly.

“You’re welcome, my love.”

“But oppa, why we have to go to Brussel first? And why did we take cruise?”

“Because I want to make our samchon think that we might still in Europe land. And why I choose to take cruise, because I want to spend several days with my girlfriend in a romantic place.”

“Ah….. I never know Kim Jong-kook could do something romantic like this.”

“Well, all this time I just holding back the urge to pamper you with sweet and romantic things. You know, our situation won’t allow me to do things like that.”

Ji-hyo leans back on her seat while smiling lovingly at Jong-kook. “What have I done that I deserve to have someone like you, oppa?” She then softly caressing his cheek. “Promise me that you wouldn’t leave me, oppa. Because I don’t think I can live without you.”

Jong-kook takes her hand and kissing it softly. “I promise I won’t leave you, love. Let’s live happily, just the two of us.”

Ji-hyo couldn’t stop smiling. After her parents left her, this is the happiest moment of her life. She’s grateful for having someone like Jong-kook who would do anything for her to make her happy. And how she hopes she really can live happily ever after without being disturbed by CIS ever again.

They arrived at airport and check in with their original passport. But when they are ready to board in the cruise, they use a fake passport that Jong-kook prepared for them. They only can let out a relieve sigh when they are on board.

“I still can’t believe I can be here, in a beautiful cruise with my boyfriend.” Said Ji-hyo while walking hand in hand with Jong-kook to their bedroom.

“Me too. I can’t believe I could be so brave like this when I fall in love.”

She knows what he means by brave, it’s to run away from CIS. Something that only few people can do that. Someone who dare to run away is someone who accepted the fate to die in The Pillar’s hand. Only time could tell on when CIS can found them. Although there is ex CIS field agent who succeed ran away and disappear just like a ghost. Only her. The rest ended up being killed by The Pillar.

“Oppa, you have to promise me.” They stop their pace just right in front of their room. “Yes, you are the one who made the decision to run away from CIS and take me with you, so please, if they found us, please let me take the punishment too. Don’t you dare to take all the blame on you, because I’m taking part on this plan too.”

Jong-kook seems thinking for few seconds. “Then I promise I won’t let them found us.”

“Oppa! Not that promise!”

“Arasseo, arasseo…. I promise that we will face the punishment together.”

Hearing he made promise with her somehow still makes her uneasy.

“We will be fine, Ji-hyo ah. Let’s just live quietly in a place where no one knows us. Don’t worry too much, ok?” Jong-kook kisses Ji-hyo’s forehead softly before taking out the key card.

“I hope my presence, this room, and this cruise will take away all your worries.” Said Jong-kook while smiling at his girlfriend and opening the door for her. “Ladies first.” He added with polite gesture.

The moment Ji-hyo enters the room, she has to shut with her hands as she’s agape to see how beautiful this room. She knows it’s a fancy cruise, but she didn’t expect she would get this big bedroom with a big window that serves an ocean view. Apparently, Jong-kook book a room in aft cabin.

“Oppa……..”

Jong-kook chuckled seeing Ji-hyo in speechless. “Wae? You don’t like the room?”

“Are you crazy??? I love this room! Thank you!! Thank you so much jagiya!” Ji-hyo hugs Jong-kook tightly while kissing his cheek.

“I’m glad you love it.”

Ji-hyo breaks the hug and shows her two thumbs up to him. “Yeoksi, Kim Jong-kook is the best boyfriend ever!” Ji-hyo then hurriedly going into their room, just like a little kid.

Jong-kook let out a satisfied smile while looking at his girlfriend from behind. “I hope I always can make you smile like that…”

 

 

Min, Haha, Kwang-soo, and Gary currently kneeling. Their hands are being tied with a rope. They are being interrogated about the disappearance of Jong-kook and Ji-hyo.

“Why there is no one who can give me the answer?” Asked Seo-jin while playing with his long stick. A stick to torture people.

When no one answers him, he continues talking. “Are you sure you will stay silent like this? You won’t regret your decision? You know, I can be a cruel uncle to all of you, and I won’t hesitate to ‘eliminate’ those who disobey the rules and my order.”

“Samchon, we really have no idea about Jong-kook hyung and Ji-hyo’s whereabouts.” Said Haha, trying to defend their argument.

The cousins know that Jong-kook would take Ji-hyo to run away from CIS. Jong-kook told them himself. But he only told them that. He doesn’t even want to share where he is going. His concern is the samchons might use lie detector to the cousins and they can torture the cousins if they didn’t get the answer that they want.

“That’s not the answer that I’m looking for.”

“But samchon, that’s the truth!” Said Gary.

“Neh samchon, we really have no idea about them. Yes, we’re all close, but hyung and noona didn’t tell me about this. This news also surprised me, samchon….” Added Kwang-soo.

While his cousins trying to convince their samchons, only Min who lower his head.

“Nam Goong Min, do you have something to say before I punish all of you?” Asked Seo-jin after noticing Min’s weird gesture.

Min look up to his cousins and his samchons.

“Samchon ah, please just punish me and let go of them. It’s me who helped them running away. But Haha, Gary, and Kwang-soo, they really have no idea about this plan.”

“And finally we got the rat.” Seo-jin smirks. “What should we do to him, hyung? Should we give him hard punishment?” Asked Seo-jin to Seung-won.

All this time, Seung-won only sit still calmly while observing on how Seo-jin interrogates the nephews.

“We are not a gangster, Seo-jin ah. Don’t immediately give him punishment. Just bring the lie detector here to see how far he helped them.”

Seo-jin’s expression changes. He doesn’t agree with his hyung. “But hyung, helping them itself already making a sin. He will end up being punished anyway. So why don’t we just punish him immediately.”

Now Seung-won staring sharply at Seo-jin. “They are our nephew. Someone whom we cherished as family and future leader of CIS. I personally want them to be a tough person, but punish him just like this is not right. At least we have to know the fact and listen to their story before making a judgement.”

“I wonder, since when you are this soft to our nephew? You used to train them hard and often ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter