Part of the plan

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jong-kook and Ji-hyo already at concierge at 8.20. Just like before, when they are in public, Ji-hyo starts her acting as a spoiled girlfriend. Moreover, Blueray currently standing beside them.

“Honey, I’m thirsty….” Ji-hyo showing her big puppy eyes to Jong-kook.

“Oh poor my girlfriend. What do you want to drink, baby? I will get it for you.”

“Hmm….. a cup of hot americano would be great on this cold morning.”

“Okay, I will get it for you.”

Jong-kook then running to get what Ji-hyo wants. While waiting for Jong-kook, Ji-hyo just playing with her phone while sometimes have a chat with the target.

After few minutes, Jong-kook coming back in hurry to give Ji-hyo’s drink. He also brings her a bread and even feeding her which makes Jong-kook got a pity stare from Blueray, their tour leader, and an old couple. Both Jong-kook and Ji-hyo realize they got that stare from them which makes the two of them have to hold their laugh.

When the tour leader allows them to get on the minibus, Jong-kook quickly pull Ji-hyo’s hand and taking the rearmost seat for them. The old couple take a seat at the front seat which makes Blueray has no choice beside taking the middle row seat.

Along the way, Jong-kook keep doing sweet talking towards Ji-hyo. This time, they are not acting. They really enjoy being a couple. They keep hugging and kissing inside the minibus. How they hope that they can have an ability to freeze a time.  This time is priceless to them. There isn’t something as great as having the woman he loves the most in his arm. He only needs Ji-hyo by his side forever and his life would be complete.

It took an hour for them to reach Fontainebleau. Once they get there, the tour leader bringing them straightly to the castle as it’s their main destination. After seeing inside the castle, the tour leader giving an hour for them to strolling around the city alone and they have to gather again in front of their minibus after that.

Blueray of course quickly went out from the castle as he has his own agenda. Seeing this, Jong-kook holds Ji-hyo’s hand and pull her to follow his step, following their target. They can see Blueray stops for a while at a bridge, admiring the beautiful scenery in front of him. But that expression didn’t last long because he suddenly seems startled. A second after, he takes his phone from his jacket’s pocket.

“Jong-kook to center. Scott taking put his phone, seems he got a call.”

“Roger. Keep watch over him.”

This time both Jong-kook and Ji-hyo didn’t hear Ji-sung’s voice. It’s Seo-jin’s. It looks like from now on he will give them the order.

When the phone call is over, Blueray walking to the city. Of course, Jong-kook and Ji-hyo following him quietly. Jong-kook puts s hand on Ji-hyo’s waist while sometimes looking at a city’s guidebook in his other hand. Meanwhile Ji-hyo, she’s trying hard to hide her nervousness because their position right now is just few meters behind their target.

Before doing this mission, they already memorize about the streets in this small city. The street that they are taking right now is heading to a hotel. But just as before they arrive in front of the hotel, Scott suddenly go to left, taking a small street.

At this moment, Ji-hyo’s heart starts beating fast. She’s staring at Jong-kook who makes a report calmly.

“Scott’s heading to La Corne street. His location is 5 meters in front of us.”

“Roger. Be careful. I already sending my unit to your location to guard you from behind.”

They continue to follow Scott. While following him, sometimes Jong-kook kissing Ji-hyo’s head or her cheek to ease her nervousness. He can feel that she is nervous as her hand is so cold. When Ji-hyo look up to him, Jong-kook gives her a reassuring smile while mouthing ‘it’s okay’ to her.

After receiving the call, Blueray walk with a fast pace all of sudden which make Jong-kook and Ji-hyo automatically following his speed. They keep following him quietly in a quite safe distance until there’s an intersection in front of them. There, he suddenly went missing. Losing his trace makes Jong-kook cursing in reflex.

“t!!”

“What happen? Report it to me.”

“We lost him in this intersection. There are so many stores here and I guess he get into one of these stores.”

“Stay at your position and keep watching.”

“Roger.”

Ji-hyo holding Jong-kook’s hand tightly. She’s way too nervous right now, afraid that they might get caught by their target and she has to experience another worst scenario just like almost a year ago.

Suddenly a door from 3 meters behind Jong-kook being opened and Ji-hyo can see a guy wearing black cap get out from that door and walking towards them. A second later, Ji-hyo stunned when Jong-kook suddenly push her body to the wall and kissing her passionately.

Ji-hyo closes her eyes and wrapping her hand on his neck, trying to look natural. On the other side, Jong-kook slowly opens his eyes and from the corner of his eyes, he can see the guy with black cap walking passing them nonchalantly. Jong-kook then pull himself from kissing Ji-hyo.

“A guy wearing black cap get out from the second door. He is not our target.” Report Jong-kook to Seo-jin. He reports it in a serious and flat tone but his eyes looking at Ji-hyo’s eyes lovingly.

Ji-hyo looking at Jong-kook with full of admiration. Admiring on how handsome he is with that smile on his face and that small loving eyes who looks straightly to hers. She knows that this isn’t the right time to admiring him as they currently doing a job, but she just can’t help it. She loves him just too much.

Jong-kook then catches their target coming out from the same store as the guy wearing black cap. He walks so fast which makes Jong-kook dragging Ji-hyo along with him. They are now heading to an alley.

“Blueray coming out from the same store as the guy wearing black cap before and he is now heading to Aristide street.” Reports Jong-kook to Seo-jin.

“Center to Jong-kook. I lost your position. Check your GPS transmitter.”

Jong-kook’s forehead wrinkled in confuse while checking his watch. “GPS active.”

“Center to Jong-kook. Do you copy? I repeat, I lost your position. Check your GPS transmitter.”

“Roger. GPS active.”

“Center to Jong-kook. Do you copy?”

Jong-kook let out a frustration sigh while cursing. “Damn! We lost contact with samchon and his unit.”

“What should we do now?” Asked Ji-hyo in worry.

Just when he’s about to answer, they could hear Seo-jin’s voice on their ear tablet.

“Our communication got disconnected. I will try to contact you again periodically and do the same to me. Keep following Blueray until you go back to Paris. I already send my people to your last location and asked them to search your current location.”

Obeying Seo-jin’s words, they keep walking, following their target. Maybe Jong-kook is too focused on what’s in front of them so that he didn’t really care about everything around them, but Ji-hyo plays her role as Jong-kook’s other eyes to see everything around them. Suddenly Ji-hyo stops her pace which makes Jong-kook stop as well since they are still holding hands.

“Wae Ji-hyo ah?”

“Oppa….. I just saw the guy with black cap behind us…..”

“Mwuh?? Behind us?”

“Neh… I’m not sure about this but why do I have a feeling he’s following us?”

“That could be true, but we don’t know yet who is his target. It could be his target is the same as us and he just using us to get Blueray or it could be his target is really us. For now, let’s just follow Blueray first, okay? I promise I won’t let anything bad happen to you.”

From afar, they could see their target turn left to another alley. Jong-kook then pull Ji-hyo’s hand so that they can walk faster together.

Just when they take the left way, they should stop their pace and trying hard to not look surprised. Blueray is right in front of them, looking at them, as if he’s waiting for them.

“Hi Scott, you’re lost, right? We’ve been following you since we were in castle.” Said Jong-kook spontaneously with his calm expression.

Ji-hyo can’t say any words as she’s just too speechless for getting caught by their target. All she can do to supporting Jong-kook’s act is by put a smile on her face.

“Really? Why did you two following me?”

Jong-kook shrugs his shoulders. “We thought you know interesting places around here. So, instead of following the guidebook, we choose to following you. But I guess my thought was wrong since we are get lost here.”

“But don’t worry, Scott. I bring a map here. So, see you at Place Napoléon.” Added Jong-kook while turning his body to leave their target.

Both Jong-kook and Ji-hyo surprised to see the guy with black cap earlier now in front of them. They’re trapped.

“Not that fast.” Blueray’s voice can be heard from behind.

A black van coming and stop beside Blueray. He opens the van’s door while taking out a gun from inside his jacket.

“Get into the van!” Orders Blueray while pointing the gun at Jong-kook.

Ji-hyo gripping tightly Jong-kook’s hand and get ready to follow Blueray’s order.

“Not you, Miss, but your boyfriend.” Said Blueray again.

“What the hell is this?? She’s with me!” Said Jong-kook again.

Even if Ji-hyo didn’t get into the van, there’s no guarantee she will be alive. It’s better she’s coming with him so that he can protects her.

“Not anymore, Kim. Song will come with me as a guarantee so that you won’t do any stupid movement.”

Before Jong-kook could answer, the guy with black cap already push taking Jong-kook into the van harshly.

Once the van’s door being closed, Blueray looking at Ji-hyo. “Do you have a thought to do any stupid movement? If you do, just say it now so that I can order my people to kill your frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter