Mianhae...

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung-won untie the knot on Jong-kook’s hands and body which makes Jong-kook confused.

“I’ll command sniper team to shoot all the target. After that, go and take her body here. We should bring her to hospital.”

“Gomawo samchon…” Said Jong-kook before rushly going out from the car.

After Jong-kook gone, Seung-won turn on the line to the sniper team. “Shoot them.”

Few seconds after, gunshots can be heard. Jong-kook quickly run to Ji-hyo. Everyone around her already die from gunshot, including Cha In-pyo. From afar, Jong-kook can see his girlfriend coughing while laying down. When he arrives, he moves Ji-hyo’s head on his lap.

“Ji-hyo ah, can you hear me?” Asked Jong-kook worriedly.

Ji-hyo tries her best to respond him. “Op……pa…….”

“Yes, baby…. I’m here….. I’m here.” He hugs her. “Let’s go to hospital, Ji-hyo ah.”

Jong-kook carries Ji-hyo body and run to Seung-won’s car. But behind his car, there’s an ambulance and Seung-won already standing beside the ambulance.

“Put her inside and go with her to hospital.” Ordered Seung-won.

“Neh samchon.”

Deep inside, Jong-kook feels relieve. At least his samchon allow him to accompany Ji-hyo. Even though later he should break her heart, but for now, he wants to be the one who stand by her.

Ji-hyo already unconscious when they are inside the ambulance. After the medic team checking her condition, Jong-kook holding her hand tightly.

“Mianhae….. mianhae ji-hyo ah….. I failed to protect you. Please wake up and get well soon, my love….” A tear escape from his small eyes. It just too hurt for him seeing her in this condition.

Soon after they reach hospital, Jong-kook planned follow the medic team and help them to push Ji-hyo’s stretcher to emergency section. But when he gets out from ambulance, his body being pulled from behind by 2 men. He knows that they are his samchon’s person.

“Let go of me!!” Jong-kook shouts at them and trying to free himself from them but failed. They are too strong for him.

“I’m sorry young master, but Mr. Cha asked us to take you back to Mr. Lee’s house now.” Said one of them.

But Jong-kook didn’t give up and still struggling to get free from them. He only stops when he hears his samchon’s voice.

“Jong-kook ah…” Called Seung-won. “You just finished your job. I’ll take care of her from now on.”

“But samchon, Ji-hyo might look for me when she awakes later.”

“And then what? What will you do when she awakes later? Breaking up with her right away?”

“Ani! That’s not what I mean, samchon. Didn’t you think that it’s better for me to be with her until she’s fully recover? After that, I will break up with her.”

“No. you better leave now and go to Seo-jin’s. he already waiting for you.”

“But samchon……..”

“Jong-kook ah.” Seung-won looking at his nephew coldly. “I know you did aware which hospital is this. This is Jae-suk’s hospital. Everyone in this hospital will obey a command from The Pillar. I can simply order them to just let her die if you’re not obeying my words.”

Jong-kook got goosebumps. His samchon never said something that he didn’t mean. Now that Ji-hyo already complete her mission, he can just throw her away since there isn’t something that can stop his samchon.

“Andwae!! Samchon, jaebal….. please save her….. I will obey your words. I will go to Seo-jin samchon’s house now. But please save her, samchon……” Jong-kook pleaded to him just like a child.

“Keure, I will save her. You better go now.”

“Neh samchon….”

When Jong-kook about to turn his body, Seung-won call him again.

“Anyway Jong-kook ah.”

“Neh samchon?”

“Don’t you ever think to run away from Seo-jin’s house and coming here to visit Ji-hyo. If I get a report about you step into this hospital, I’ll make sure that she will be a corps when she’s back to Korea.”

Jong-kook froze at his place. He just thinking about running away and visit Ji-hyo and few seconds after his samchon warned him about this. Does he can read people’s mind?

“Yes samchon, I won’t do that…”

“Also, I will ask my person to put bugging device on Ji-hyo’s ward later. You’ll ended your relationship with her in that ward, on her last day being hospitalized.”

Now Jong-kook can feel his legs getting weak. He just planned to ask Ji-hyo to pretend broke up and secretly continue their relationship. But now it’s just a plan and he can’t make it happen. He can’t let her in danger again. With a heavy heart, he agreed to his samchon’s words.

“Neh samchon….”

He will hurt her. He will hurt the heart of someone that he loves more than himself and anyone in this world. When he coming back to this hospital again, she probably already recovers physically. But then this so-called boyfriend that has no power to against his superior’s words will hurt her emotionally. He will make her cry soon….

 

 

After few hours being unconscious, Ji-hyo finally opening her eyes. She’s surprised to see someone waiting for her. Even though that guy’s back facing her, but she could tell who he is.

“Min oppa…..” Called Ji-hyo weakly.

Min quickly turn his back and sit next to her bed. “Ji-hyo ah, gwenchana? Do you feel hurt anywhere?”

“I’m a bit dizzy and my left hand……..” Ji-hyo took a glance at her left hand that has a cast on it.

“Doctor said your left hand crack a bit so they should put a cast on it.”

“Ah… keure?”

“Ji-hyo ah, what were you doing until you can be in this state? Also, why are you still in here? I thought you already going back home?”

Min has to creating stories. He was surprised to hear the news about Ji-hyo this morning. The moment he heard it, he quickly rushing to the location where the target torturing Ji-hyo. But when he arrived, the ambulance that brought Ji-hyo already went away and he only meet Seung-won. There, he got another task from his samchon, it’s to take care of Ji-hyo when she’s hospitalized later.

“That’s………”

“Arasso, no need to tell me. Actually, I already heard the story from your uncle.”

“What?? My…..uncle?”

“Keure, your uncle. Yaaah Song Ji-hyo, how could you never told me that your uncle is Cha Seung-won? He is one of the most powerful Korean living in France. No wonder you got this VVIP ward.”

Ji-hyo still in a daze and still trying to digest his words.

“Did you…….met him?”

“Neh, I met him and he told me everything. Once I told him that I’m your close friend, he asked me to taking care of you while he is not here.”

“What did he said to you?”

“Not much. He only told me that you’re his nephew, how come you’re still in here, and the chronology about this accident. He said that fell into a pond and hurt your arm. Since you can’t really swim, you almost drown.”

Ji-hyo sigh in relieve. “Yeah, that’s how it happened. Anyway oppa, what are you doing here? I mean, how come you know that I’m here?”

“I just happened to be here. I was in ER to accompany my friend treating his wound when I saw you lying helplessly on a stretcher. I was damn worried about you, Ji-hyo ah.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter