Catwoman

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong-kook slowly walk into Ji-hyo’s room and found her sitting on her bed while staring blankly at her phone. Seems like she’s deeply thinking of something which makes her not realize Jong-kook’s present in her room.

“Ji-hyo ah, gwenchana?” Said Jong-kook while kneeling in front of Ji-hyo so that their height is the same now.

“Omo oppa! Since when you’re here?”

“Since my girlfriend spacing out while thinking of something that she doesn’t even realize when I come even though I already knocked the door.”

“Mianhae oppa….”

“It’s okay. Seems like something bothering your mind. Would you like to share it with me so that you won’t over thinking that matter too much?”

Ji-hyo now looking down. She’s not sure whether she should tell Jong-kook about that offer or not.

Looking at Ji-hyo’s gesture, Jong-kook then added, “Or maybe we could just have our dinner first before you tell me about this matter? How about that?”

Ji-hyo smiles at Jong-kook. “Or maybe we can just stay and sleep here. It’s not a bad idea, right?” Ji-hyo winking playfully at Jong-kook.

“Love, are you seducing me now? You know it’s dangerous doing that to me, moreover it’s night time already.”

Ji-hyo pinch Jong-kook’s waist. “Don’t you dare to have dirty mind oppa.”

When Jong-kook feels the sting pain from Ji-hyo’s pinch, he quickly backs off while standing up. “Yah! Why did you pinch me!”

“Why did you be a ert then?”

“I’m not!!”

“Yes you are!”

“Keure! I was thinking something dirty. Wae? Is that wrong that I having a little bit dirty thought about my own girlfriend?”

Jong-kook expect that Ji-hyo will answer him back and continue their bicker. But her expression and answer is a total opposite from what he was thinking.

“Good. Although we never did it, but you only can have dirty mind when you’re thinking of me. If you ever have dirty mind while thinking another woman, I will surely kill you.”

Jong-kook smiles upon hearing her answer. “What for I’m thinking about other woman when my mind always full of my perfect and beautiful girlfriend?”

Ji-hyo stands up and hug Jong-kook’s body. “I love you, oppa……so much.”

“I love you too, Ji-hyo ah. But I will love you more if you come down with me to have your dinner.”

“Shiro. I don’t have any appetite right now. Oppa, can’t we really just stay here, cuddling on bed? I want to sleep in your hugs.”

“Love, let’s have a dinner first, okay? You haven’t eaten anything since this morning.”

Ji-hyo shook her head as an answer.

“Just few bites. Come on yeobo, Min and your two best friends already waiting for you.”

“Yeobo??”

“Yes, why you’re so surprised? You’re my girlfriend, so it’s normal for me to call you yeobo, right?”

“Of course I’m surprised since this is your first time you calling me that.”

“You don’t seem like it when I call you with that…” Jong-kook frowns.

“Every girlfriend would be really happy if their boyfriend calling them with that. Including me. But I’m just afraid if you start calling me with that nickname, it will be your habit to call me that and you probably will accidently say that in front of your samchons.”

“Don’t worry yeobo, I won’t put ourselves into danger.” Jong-kook gives a peck on Ji-hyo’s lips. “Gaja. They are waiting for us.”

“Oppa wait.”

“Wae?”

“Err…… can I ask you something?”

“Ahahaha….. and now you ask me a permission to ask something when you always bombarded me with questions. Sure yeobo, what is it?”

“If…….. if only I can stay near you almost all the time, what will you do?”

Jong-kook’s forehead wrinkled. “Huh? What do you mean?”

“If one day I get to be by your side all the time, I mean in the same place, also with all your scary samchons around, what will you do? Would you keep our relationship or……. break up again with me?”

“Ji-hyo ah, listen to me.” Jong-kook holds both side of Ji-hyo’s shoulder with his hands. “No matter whether you’re very close or far away from me, and no matter how scary my samchons’s threat to oppose our relationship, I will not break you up ever again. We will find a way to hide our relationship and I know we can do this. You trust me, right?”

Jong-kook then bring her Ji-hyo’s body to his. He hugs her.

“I’m deeply in love with you Ji-hyo ah…. I never feel like this before in my entire life. Only when you came, I get to feel the feeling of afraid losing someone, the feeling of way too happy when I just get to see your face, and the feeling of hurt when I see you crying. I only feel all of that when I’m with you. I love you so much Ji-hyo ah….. even if we get caught again by my samchon, please let me take the punishment. All you have to do is to put 100% of your trust on me.”

“Andwae. Oppa please, I don’t want you to suffer alone. It’s really hurt to see the scars on your body. In order to protect me you have to get those scars and yet you have to receive all hurtful things from my mouth when we met again. If you ever get a punishment on my behalf, I won’t forgive you and better if we break up.”

Jong-kook break the hug and looking at her in disbelieve. “How could you break up with me because of that?”

“Because you’re not respect and listen to my decision. My decision is to get the punishment along with you when we get caught by them and I don’t think we can continue being together if you still stubbornly taking the punishment alone on my behalf.”

“Arasso yeobo. Let’s just not thinking negatively that we might ended up get caught by my samchon. Let’s just thinking happy moments that we will have when we really can be living side by side.”

“Are you really happy if we can live side by side?”

“Of course I………… wait a second. Yah Song Ji-hyo, is it a proposal? Are you proposing me right now?”

Ji-hyo smacks Jong-kook’s arm. “I’m not! It’s you who supposed to propose me!”

“Aigoo… You know, nowadays there are lots of women proposing their men’s first. We live in that era.”

“But I’m not that kind of woman!”

“But if one day I propose you, you would accept my proposal, right?”

Ji-hyo act like she’s thinking. “Hm…… if you keep teasing me and make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter