The plan

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji-hyo opens her eyes and found herself in a familiar room, it’s her room. Her room in Seung-won’s mansion. She stirs her head to her right side and found someone rest his head on her hand. She knows him.

“Op…pa…”

Min quickly look up and feel relieve seeing Ji-hyo already conscious. “Ji-hyo ah, gwenchana? Feeling hurt anywhere?”

She feels dizzy. It feels like she has been sleeping for a long time. If she is here, then is she dreaming running away with Jong-kook?

“Oppa…. I’ve had a bad dream…. It was a beautiful dream at first, but….. it turns to be a bad dream in the end….”

“Keure? What was it, Ji-hyo ah? Would you like to share it with oppa?” Min smiles while caressing her hair softly.

“I…. I was running away with Jong-kook oppa, but then…… CIS found us and shot Jong-kook oppa. It was such a creepy dream.”

Min’s smile slowly faded, and Ji-hyo notices it.

“Oppa, wae?”

But Min didn’t answer, he just looking down to his hand that holding her hand.

“Jong-kook oppa…. Where is he? He is fine, right?” Asked Ji-hyo, already feeling uneasy upon seeing Min’s reaction.

Min really doesn’t know how to explain to Ji-hyo about this. “Ji-hyo ah…..”

Ji-hyo tries to sit while still looking at Min with full of hope. “Oppa, he’s fine, right? Please tell me that Jong-kook oppa is fine.”

Min looking at Ji-hyo’s sad eyes then give her a thin smile. “Can you walk? Let’s go down and meet Jong-kook hyung.”

He offers his hand to be hold by Ji-hyo. Hearing his name makes her face brighten a bit.

“Even if I can’t walk, I know you will hold me and won’t let me fall, right, oppa?”

“Of course, I won’t let my dongsaeng fall.”

Ji-hyo take Min’s hand and hold it tightly, while he holds Ji-hyo’s body to help her standing straight and slowly they make their way out from Ji-hyo’s room.

The moment they coming out from the room, Ji-hyo can smell the smell of flower. By this time, she already has a bad feeling. She realizes that Min wearing a black suit but she doesn’t want to questioned it.

When they reach downstairs, all eyes are on them. They look at Min and Ji-hyo with sympathy. Then they reach living room, everyone’s there, the samchons and the cousins. But Ji-hyo’s eyes locked on the coffin. Yes, there’s a coffin at the center of the room.

Her legs start shaky. Not only her legs, but her whole body. She also feels her hands getting colder. Luckily, Min still holding her body tightly so she still manages to move forward to get closer to the coffin.

Tears falling right away the moment she sees the body inside the coffin. There, she sees her lover lying peacefully, looking handsome wearing suit even though his eyes closed and his face looks pale. Ji-hyo looking at Min and nod at him, signaling him to let her go. Min obeyed but still standing beside Ji-hyo.

By the time Min let go of her, Ji-hyo holding the edge of coffin, preventing herself to falling since her knees feeling so weak right now and her tears keeps falling just like a waterfall. This is too much for her to handle. She never thought Jong-kook would leave her like this. After few seconds, Ji-hyo take Jong-kook’s cold hand and hold it tightly, giving him a warmness through her hand.

“Oppa…… w-wae….?” Her sobs getting uncontrollable, but she’s trying hard to take a deep breath to make herself calmer. “Why…. you….. left me again…… oppa? Why you….. keep hurting me….. by leaving me…… How….. can I live….. after this……”

Ji-hyo crying hard again. Inside that room, everyone can feel Ji-hyo’s sadness. Even Min and Kwang-soo tearing up seeing Ji-hyo in this state.

“Oppa please…… please wake up…… you have to explain everything to me……. Please, oppa……. I promise I will trust everything that you said…….. I will trust you…..” Ji-hyo lean her head on the edge of the coffin while still holding Jong-kook’s hand.

After a minute, Ji-hyo speaks again. “Oppa, you know…… that I love you, right? I love you…… so much, oppa… you should remember that, even though…… even though you’re not here anymore with me. Wait for me, okay? We will….. meet again later.”

With her last words to Jong-kook, Ji-hyo place a kiss on Jong-kook’s lips. She then turns her body around to face Seung-won who stand not far from her and walk towards him.

“Wae…..? That’s your nephew, someone you’ve been taking care for years. Why it’s so easy for you to take someone else’s life?” Ji-hyo said weakly to Seung-won.

“Ji-hyo ah, I………”

“You should have kill me instead of him. Or maybe you can kill both of us….”

“Ji-hyo ah, killing one of you is never my intention from the very first time I knew your location. It’s a huge mistake. I never want to lose whether you and Jong-kook.”

Ji-hyo just staring at Seung-won with her wet and teary eyes before moves her gaze to Seo-jin.

“Are you happy now? Is it what you really want, to kill Jong-kook oppa? Maybe you succeed to make me doubt him, but I still love him, no matter what kind of sin that he made in the past.”

She then turns her body and start walking away from living room.

“Ji-hyo ah, where are you going?” Asked Min in worry.

“Kitchen, I’m thirsty.”

“You can stay here, I will ask ahjumma to bring a glass of water for you.”

“No need, oppa. I can take it by myself. Besides, I need to stay away from this room.”

With that, Ji-hyo slowly heading to kitchen. But Min feels something’s not right, that’s why he follows Ji-hyo from behind.

He intentionally makes a gap distance between them so that Ji-hyo wouldn’t realize that he follows her. Just as he’s about to entering kitchen, he hears a loud glass breaking sound which makes him run right away entering kitchen.

There, he sees his dongsaeng gripping a wine glass stem, the glass’s body already gone since she breaks it just now. Her gaze looks blank and she’s about to cut her wrist with the broken glass in her hand.

“JI-HYO AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!” Min shout at her while glaring at her, but he didn’t dare to move closer as he afraid Ji-hyo will cut her wrist right away if he makes a move closer to her.

“Oppa…. Everyone that I love already leaving me alone in this world, so there’s no reason for me to stay alive….”

“Don’t be stupid Ji-hyo ah. Even if you die, do you think you can reunite with your parents and Jong-kook hyung?”

“I don’t care….. I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter