Short brief

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So hyung, where were you going last night?” Asked Haha to Jong-kook when they meet at dining room. “And you too, Ji-hyo ah. Why aren’t you going in?”

“I asked Ji-hyo out to have a date.” Said Jong-kook casually.

“Woahh, this hyung is really something. I thought you’re the one who wants to spend a night with us, full team.” Min starts protesting.

“Well, thinking about it again, better if I spend my time privately with my loved one. Am I right, baby?” Jong-kook acting all romantic with Ji-hyo.

“Yes. We rarely meet, that’s why we should use our free time wisely.” Answered Ji-hyo.

Kwang-soo throw his spoon and fork to his plate harshly in joke manner “Ah, I lost my appetite upon seeing these two love birds.”

“Me too!” Gary agreed with Kwang-soo’s statement.

“Love birds? Who?” Jae-suk suddenly going into dining room to join his nephew.

Kwang-soo and Gary looks panic.

“Oh….. Samchon……. Wasseo?” Asked Gary awkwardly.

“Who do you refer by love birds, Kwang-soo ah?” Asked Jae-suk again.

Jong-kook and Ji-hyo try their best to no laugh at this moment. It’s funny to see Jae-suk teasing Kwang-soo.

“That…… I….. I was just joking around, samchon.” Kwang-soo stuttered.

Jae-suk looks at Kwang-soo in a weird way before move his gaze his other nephew.

“So, as I said through short message last night, I’ll give all of you short brief for your upcoming mission.” Jae-suk starts.

“All of us? So, we’re all will doing a mission together?” Asked Haha.

“Yes. And the mission that all you have to work together is Ji-hyo’s current mission.”

“My mission??” Ji-hyo looks surprised.

“Yes. As you already know, the execution day is in 2 days, on our target’s wedding day. And since this is very important mission, Seung-won asked me to brief all of you to help Ji-hyo carrying this mission.”

“Samchon, is Ji-hyo noona’s mission that hard?” Kwang-soo frowns. Somehow, he feels bad for his noona.

“Well, Seung-won won’t order all of you to work together on a mission unless that mission is very important and complicated.”

“What can we do to help Ji-hyo, samchon?” Asked Gary.

“Dong-hoon ah, since you’re great at shooting, you will be a security guard and a sniper once the wedding day is over. Lee Kwang-soo, you will disguise as Jo In-sung’s friend, and you will wear latex mask.”

“And who is this Jo In-sung? Our target?” Asked Kwang-soo.

“No, he is Ji-hyo’s current boyfriend.” Answered Jong-kook calmly.

Kwang-soo, Gary, and Haha can’t hide their surprise expression.

“And of course, he is Ji-hyo’s boyfriend only for this mission. That’s Ji-hyo’s main mission. To be Jo In-sung’s girlfriend, get close to his family to earn their trust, then stab them from behind by ruining the wedding of In-sung’s mother. Our main target is In-sung’s soon to be father.” Added Jae-suk.

Ji-hyo smile bitterly. For her, stab someone from behind is way too cruel rather than stabbing right in front of the target. Moreover, the target being so kind to her all this time which makes her always feeling guilty whenever she faces him.

“How about me, samchon? What’s my role?” Asked Gary.

“You and Kim Jong-kook will be waiter, and Min will be security guard who stays at CCTV observer room.” Jae-suk then look at Ji-hyo. “And Ji-hyo, your job is to always stand beside In-sung. Your real job will start once the wedding is over. We will begin the operation before the groom has his first night.”

When he sees his nephews nodding their head, he then continues, “Well, that’s short brief from me for this mission. I’ll tell you guys the detail after lunch, okay?”

Jae-suk stand up from his seat and leave the dining room.

When Jae-suk left, Min throw his napkin to Kwang-soo’s face.

“Omo! Hyung, wae??” Asked Kwang-soo in surprise.

“You asked me why?? Yah! You almost spill something about Jong-kook hyung and Ji-hyo!”

“Aishh hyung, mianhae. I’m also surprised to see Jae-suk samchon suddenly came.”

“It’s okay Min ah.” Said Jong-kook. “If our samchon knows about this secret, we know who spread it. I might get punishment from samchon, but he will dead in my hand.”

Kwang-soo suddenly stand up and walks towards Jong-kook.

Seeing his weird gesture makes Jong-kook confuse. “What are you doing, Kwang-soo ah?”

Without replying his hyung, Kwang-soo suddenly hug Jong-kook from behind and kiss his cheek which surprised Jong-kook.

“YAH! Are you crazy?!!” Jong-kook burst out while trying to get away from Kwang-soo.

And this scene of course makes the rest laughing hard.

“Ani, I’m not crazy. I just show you that I love my hyung.” Answered Kwang-soo while still kissing Jong-kook’s cheek.

“Ji-hyo ah, help me please….” Jong-kook pleading to Ji-hyo.

Without saying a word, Ji-hyo walking towards Kwang-soo and pull his hair which makes Kwang-soo screaming in pain.

“Aaaarghh noona!! Appo! Let go of my hair!!”

“Then you should let go of my boyfriend.”

Kwang-soo quickly moving away from Jong-kook and Ji-hyo while rubbing his hair. “Noona, you really should stop this habit of yours, grabbing people’s hair. I think I will be bald in few months if you keep doing that.”

“Aishh, don’t overreact Kwang-soo ah. You won’t be bald just because I pull your hair.”

“Of course it can happen!”

“Aishh stop it you two.” Jong-kook trying to stop them. “Ji-hyo ah, prepare your things, I will take you to your boyfriend.”

Ji-hyo look at Jong-kook with weird gaze. “What? It’s true. In-sung is your boyfriend or this mission.”

“You promised to not jealous towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter