Darkness

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, Min finally makes his way back to the room again. The crooked nose still lying on the floor while Blueray still trying to talk to Ji-hyo. He comes back bringing two guns and an aid kid for the crooked nose. Min giving one of the gun to Blueray before coming back to his position, behind Ji-hyo.

“Oh come on, Miss Song. Now that your so-called boyfriend already left you and he won’t be here to help you, better if you told me now about who are you and what’s your purpose on following me. You better hurry before your stupid boyfriend calling people to come here.”

Ji-hyo look up and braves herself to look into his eyes. “I’ve told you before. We followed you simply because we were too lazy to look at the map.”

Right after Ji-hyo finished her sentence, she got a hard slap on her left cheek. Seeing this, of course makes Min boiling inside. He could beat this guy to death for hurting his dongsaeng. But he has to hold his anger in order to save her and himself.

Ji-hyo didn’t count on how many times he has been slapping her face today, but his slap just now really shocked her. Not because it was harder than before, but more than because after he slapped her, she can feel something moving in her right ear.

Oh no! Please don’t fall…….

Ji-hyo praying hard inside but nothing’s gonna change the reality. The ear tablet inside her ear didn’t really fall down. It still on Ji-hyo’s ear, but it’s clearly visible now.

Blueray’s forehead wrinkle a bit upon seeing strange thing on Ji-hyo’s ear right after he slaps her. Slowly, he’s taking out that strange little thing on Ji-hyo’s ear and see it closely.

Not just Ji-hyo, but Min also feeling nervous the moment Blueray taking out Ji-hyo’s ear tablet. He really wants to report current situation to his samchon but he can’t leave Ji-hyo alone at this moment.

When he knows what is that thing, Blueray anger’s risen and throwing hard Ji-hyo’s ear tablet to the wall and glaring at Ji-hyo.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???”

Now Ji-hyo didn’t dare to look at him. She just looking down.

But seems like Blueray already lost his patience. He’s now holding Ji-hyo’s neck tightly, making sure that she’s suffering enough but still giving her a chance to speak.

“I……… I just………………” Ji-hyo can’t really speak since it was really hard for her to speak when someone grabbing her neck like this.

Min really can’t stand watching this anymore. How could he be her oppa when he’s there, seeing his dongsaeng suffered but he does nothing for her. But before he moves by himself, he hears Seo-jin’s voice on his ear tablet.

“Center to Min. Do you copy?”

Min clear his throat to respond Seo-jin’s call.

“Lure the target to go to ground floor. Our unit already surrounded this building and we will take him down there.”

Now Min is relieved to hear that his samchon will save them soon. It means, he doesn’t have to hurt his dongsaeng or will see her getting hurt by their target’s hand again.

“Sir, I’m sorry to interrupt you. But our driver just told me that he sees some policemen around this area. I think we should move now.” Min trying to lure Blueray.

Blueray letting go Ji-hyo’s neck in an instant. “Really? Woah, I guess your boyfriend is moving fast. Okay, let’s move you to another safer place. A place where no one can find you.” He then smirking evilly at Ji-hyo.

Blueray then signaling Min to untie Ji-hyo and Blueray harshly pull Ji-hyo to go with him while Min helping the crooked nose to walk.

Blueray and Ji-hyo surprised to see there are 5 men wearing black attire at the ground floor, blocking the exit door for them. But what makes him surprise more is to see Jong-kook’s presence in between them.

“Waah…. You’re back, Kim. And seems like you got a little help.”

Jong-kook smirks. “Yes, that’s why I want to ask you nicely to let go of her.”

“What if I refuse to let go of this pretty lady?”

“Then I will make sure to kill you with my own hands.”

In a flash moves, Blueray wrapped his left hand to hold Ji-hyo’s body from behind and he use his right hand to point the gun on Ji-hyo’s head.

“I will let you kill me, but before that happens, I want you to suffer watching your girlfriend being shot to death. How about that, Kim? Not a bad deal, right?” Blueray laughing seeing Jong-kook’s hardened face on holding is anger.

But his laugh disappears in a second once he feels something hard on his head.

“Put your gun down and let go of her.” Min pointing his gun to the back of Blueray’s head.

Blueray looks puzzled for a while, but then he realizes the situation. “Woah, what’s this? Did you guys on the same side all this time?”

“Put your gun down.” Said Min again in serious voice.

Ji-hyo feeling nervous and even having cold sweats. Who doesn’t feel like that when someone pointing a gun to your forehead? She did feel relieve but she also feels uneasy because this crazy guy could have shot her in any time. Ji-hyo closes her eyes the moment she feels Blueray pushing the gun to her forehead a bit harder than before.

The more he feels threatened, the more Blueray feels being challenged. He then pulls the trigger from his gun. But nothing come out. There isn’t also a loud bang sound from the gun. That’s the moment he realizes Min giving him a gun without bullets.

“What the………”

Before Blueray continue his curse, Min already shot him an anesthetic from behind which make Blueray got weaker and pass out in few seconds. When Blueray collapse, Seo-jin’s people taking care of their target’s body.

Ji-hyo who feels Blueray’s hold getting weaker, quickly running towards Jong-kook. Jong-kook also welcoming Ji-hyo by hugging her tightly. Still feeling tense, Ji-hyo cries on Jong-kook chest.

“It’s oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter