New mission, new mentor

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, she’s the girl who made a scandal with you last year?”

Ji-hyo knows that question is for Jong-kook, that’s why she just listens to their conversation in silent.

“Shut up, Dong-hoon ah. You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Dong-hoon laugh. “Of course I don’t…. officially. But wall can talk, especially in house. So, how serious your relationship with her?”

Ji-hyo still listening, but now her heart starts pounding faster again upon hearing Dong-hoon’s question.

“I thought you don’t want to know.”

“Yeah, I don’t want to know officially… and probably I shouldn’t have known about this. I’m just curious what kind of girl who bring a bad luck to you. Anyway, it’s not just me who curious about this, but our other cousins too. Kwang-soo even put a bet on this.”

“What bet???”

“About how far your relationship with her. If it’s not serious, then what for our samchons exiled you to another country and made you suffer these past months. I’ve been in relationship with Byul for 3 years, Kwang-soo always change girlfriend every 4 months, but our samchons never meddle up with our love life. So tell me, are you two secretly engaged? Or……..did you two married already?”

“Yah! Do you want to die? How could you make fun of your hyung?”

With her heart that still pounding fast, Ji-hyo smile lightly at Jong-kook’s nag. He surely nags a lot, but she misses seeing him nagging like this. The fact that there’s a special bet about their relationship, it proves that their relationship is really special, even though it didn’t end just like what they hoped.

“Huh, you’re such a happiness destroyer, hyung.”

“What did you say?” Jong-kook already lingering his arm on Dong-hoon’s neck.

“Aaaakk!! Mianhae hyung!! I won’t say a single word from now on!”

“Good. You better behave or else I will really kill you.”

While listening to their funny quarrel, Ji-hyo’s mind is on somewhere else. What did Dong-hoon mean by Jong-kook get a bad luck and he was exiled months ago? Dong-hoon also mention about how serious her relationship with Jong-kook. Is there any relation between their relationship and Jong-kook being exiled? Is that the reason why he suddenly went missing and never even for once trying to contact her anymore?

 

 

When they are already in Seo-jin’s room, Jong-kook quickly remove the handcuff from Ji-hyo’s hand. He then stands right in front of her, but he’s not saying any word to her. He just looking at her with a concern.

“Ha Dong-hoon, go to Suk-jin hyung’s. There’s another mission for you. And Kim Jong-kook, go to white room and wait until Seung-won hyung come.” Said Seo-jin suddenly from behind.

“Neh samchon.” Answers Jong-kook and Dong-hoon almost at the same time.

The moment Ji-hyo hears Seo-jin’s voice from behind, she didn’t dare to look behind. As she heard the sound of the door being closed, she also hears the sound of a footstep getting nearer. She knows, it’s Seo-jin’s. For some reason, she really scared of him.

“AAARRGH!!!!” Ji-hyo screams due to the sudden pain that she got on her shoulder. Lee Seo-jin gripping her shoulder way too hard, but he still doing that to her for a minute.

The moment Seo-jin let his hand go off her shoulder, Ji-hyo feels like she can breathe now.

“Wae? Why are you trying to running away? You know that’s impossible, right?”

“I…. I’m not running away! I get lost.” Answers Ji-hyo in panic.

“If you’re not trying to running away, how come your location is just 200m away from public main road?”

Ji-hyo desperately shakes her head. “I’m not running……….. AARRGGHH!!”

Seo-jin grips her shoulder hardly again that makes her screams.

“I haven’t allowed you to speak.”

“I’m sorry….. please……” Ji-hyo starts pleading in between her cries.

Seo-jin let go of his grip again.

“First thing first, I want you to sleep at basement for tonight. Second, I want you to admit that you’re trying to run away. And third, I want to know your motive on why you’re trying to ran away.”

Ji-hyo now looking down, feeling frustrated. How can she explain to him that she really get lost when the answer that Seo-jin wants to hear is a fake confession?

“So, are you ran away?”

Ji-hyo gulps he saliva. “Aniyo…..”

A second later, Ji-hyo feels a sudden hot and sting feeling on her left cheek. He slaps her hard. Before she could back to reality on what just happened to her, Seo-jin take her chin up so that she could look into his eyes.

“How could you explain that you’ve been found just 200m from main road?”

“I…….get lost.”

Seo-jin smirks at her, but still with his cold stare. He suddenly turns her body around forcefully and handcuffing her hands on her back before turn her body around again to face him. There, he takes out something from his jacket's pocket. Something that makes her fear level to him increases 100 times. A folding knife.

“Seo-jin ssi, please…… I swear I wasn’t trying to ran away. I didn’t bring anything anything…. passport, money, even my phone, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter