Get caught

Our Tough World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is such a beautiful day for the new couple. How can’t they be? They passed their first date happily. It feels like the world belong the two them and for the very first time, Jong-kook feel free. He also can manage to hide the fact that they’ve been followed from Ji-hyo.

They are now already inside the house again. Jong-kook bring her back home so that secretary Yoon wouldn’t follow them again.

“So oppa, what will you cook for me?”

“It’s a secret. But I can assure you this will be delicious food.”

“Keure? Woah oppa, you’re jjang!” Ji-hyo raises her two thumbs up.

“Okay, while I’m preparing the food, you can go back to your room and learn about Seong-im, ok?”

“Oh? I thought Seung-won ssi gave me permission to be free today.” She pouts.

He chuckled while ruffling her hair. “Aigoo don’t show that kind of face, will you? Or else I can’t stop myself to kiss that cute lips.”

“Yah! Are you crazy? We’re at kitchen now, the worker here might see us!”

“Then you should stop pouting your mouth like that, baby.”

“You’re the one who makes me pouts like this. Why can’t we just enjoy our free day? Why we should study on my special day?”

Jong-kook take a step forward and hold her chin so that she will look into his eyes. “Love, as much as I want to use this free day chance to have fun all day with you, but I can’t. We have to learn harder about our mission. I really don’t want to see you get a punishment because you can’t answer the question on the test.”

She stunned at his answer. Just how thoughtful her boyfriend is. Finally, she changes her pouts into a slight smile. Her sparkling eyes looking at his with an admiration. “I never know you’re this thoughtful, oppa.”

“Of course I should be thoughtful because I want to protect my girlfriend.”

Jong-kook pull Ji-hyo into his embrace. He hugs her tightly.

“Erm….. oppa, is it okay if we hugging like this in here?”

“I will take responsibilities if anyone see us in this state.”

Ji-hyo push Jong-kook’s body lightly to broke the hug. “Ani oppa. We have to be careful so that you don’t have to take responsibilities if anything happens.”

“But when we’re alone I can hug and kiss you as much as I can, right?”

She blushed, her cheek easily got pinkish at his sweet words. “You better do that.”

He grins widely. “Arasso, you can go to your room now. I will take our food to your room. I think we better eat at your room rather than at dining room. I want more privacy time with my girlfriend. Besides, we can eat while learning, right?”

“Neh, arasso oppa. I will be waiting for you, but you better make it quick because I’m hungry.”

“Neh gongju-nim.”

 

After 30 minutes, Jong-kook finally show up at Ji-hyo’s room with bringing a tray of food.

“Oppa, what took you so long? I’m dying from being hungry here.” She pouts.

Jong-kook put the tray on a table lamp and move his face forward to give a peck on her lips. “I’ve told you to not doing that in front of me, right?”

But Ji-hyo still pouts while looking at him with her big eyes.

“Oh? You still pouting like that? Don’t blame me if your lips swollen after this.” Threaten Jong-kook.

“Err…. oppa, I………”

Her words being cut by him. He shut while giving her a real kiss this time. From sitting down, now they are laying down on bed with Jong-kook’s body on top of hers. Their kiss become more heated as Ji-hyo circling her hands around his waist to make their body as close as possible. She wants this kiss as much as he wants. Words can’t describe how happy he is when he can pleasure her with only a kiss when he heard she lets out a soft moan. But her moans also his wake-up alarm that he should stop or else things would get uncontrollable.

Jong-kook finally broke the kiss without moving his body. Both of them staring at each other’s eyes while panting hard. He slowly caresses her cheek.

“Gosh! You really make me crazy, Ji-hyo ah.”

“Hmm… is it a good thing or a bad thing?”

“A bad thing. A very bad one.”

She frowns. “Wae?”

“Because I don’t think I can passed a day without kissing this sweet lips of yours.”

“Hahahaha cheesy!” Ji-hyo laughs while hit lightly his chest to hide her blushing face upon hearing his sweet words. “Now you should move, I’m hungry.” She pushes Jong-kook’s body to free herself.

“Yah! You push away your boyfriend over the food?”

“Oh come on, oppa. I’m hungry.”

“So, you choose food over me?”

“For now, yes. Of course, I would choose food.” She said happily while opening the food cover but only to found a big bowl of chicken salad.

The moment her eyes caught the food behind the food cover, her excited expression turns 180 degree to a frown one. “Oppa!! What is this???” She squalled.

Jong-kook just laugh while back hugging her. “Of course, this is food, love. Your lunch.”

“But…… but oppa, how can you feed me grass on my birthday? Shouldn’t you feed me something fancy like meat? If there isn’t meat at least you can make seaweed soup.”

“Andwae. Meat and seaweed soup have lots of fat. Besides, this food has a meat, chicken meat.”

Ji-hyo rolling her eyes. “Huh, you’re so cruel, oppa.”

Jong-kook turn her body to face him. “Ji-hyo ah…. As much as I want to feed you all your favorite food, but I can’t. You still have to maintain your weight. I did this for you, I don’t want to raise your weight at this time as we only have a week until the D-day.”

But Ji-hyo still frowning which makes him smile at her while lifting her chin so that she will look at his eyes. “After we finished this mission and before you coming back to Korea, I promise I will treat you steak or whatever food that you crave. We will be strolling around Paris if you want. How about that?”

Her frown face starts to get relax and her lips curling up. “Keure! Let’s do that. Promise me, oppa. At least I can use this as my motivation to do the mission well.”

“Pinky promise!” They intertwined their little fingers.

 

 

Seung-won coming back home at night after dinner time. Just like before, he called Ji-hyo and Jong-kook to come to meeting room to give Ji-hyo a test. The result is impressive. He purposely asked 2 questions about a subject that she supposedly hasn’t learned yet, but she can answer all of it perfectly.

“Ji-hyo ah, I don’t know what to say, but you did very well. You can answer all of my questions perfectly.” A wide and proud smile plastered on his face.

“Gomawo Seung-won ssi…” A smile also can’t be hidden on her face after receiving praise from Seung-won.

“Did Jong-kook force you to study hard on your special day?” Seung-won took a glance suspiciously at Jong-kook.

“Aniyo Seung-won ssi. We did learn together but he didn’t force me.”

“Keure samchon, how can I force her to do anything today when she keeps threatened me about calling you if I ever force her or treating her badly today.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter