Chapter 1

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Last call for passengers of Flight OEF 4611 for New York. Please proceed to Gate F. Last call for passengers of Flight OEF 4611 for New York. Please proceed to Gate F." Yi Jung heard the lady through the audio system as he was holding his luggage, walking towards the exit of the ariport.

"Hi Korea. Its been too long. You've changed. Everything has changed." Yi Jung told himself as he got into the Black Mercedes.

"Welcome Master Yi Jung. Nice that you have finally come back." Chauffer greeted him through the rearview mirror. "Your house? Studio? or F4 lounge?" The chauffer has been with Yi Jung since he was 13 so he was sure those were the only choices of his young master upon his arrival in Korea after being gone for so long. 

Looking at his chauffer in the rearview mirror, Yi Jung replied "None of the above." He leaned over to the chauffer to show him where he intended to go and said "Take me there." Yi Jung was smiling but he was unsure why. The chauffer was surprised because he knew what was there, the chauffer replied "OK master. I understand." and he drove off to the ordred place of destination. 

As the car accelarated to his chosen destination , Yi Jung said to himself "I really hope you understand why I'm going there. I really do."

------------------------------------

There she was. Sitting in a small chair wearing an apron. Smiling. Laughing. Beautiful, as always. Chu Ga Eul.

But all Yi Jung could do was stare through the glass between the door of the classroom where t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter