Chapter 38

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul stirred feeling a strong pair of arms engulf her in a hug. She didn't think twise to whom those arms belonged to so she turned around and gazed on the face of that person. As soon as she saw Yi Jung's face with his eyes closed looking dreamy and all, she couldn't help but smile. Ga Eul then touched Yi Jung's eyelids and then cheeks and that's when Yi Jung grabbed her hand and then kissed it.

Ga Eul could not help but smile with Yi Jung's action. His eyes still closed "Good morning Ga Eul-yang." which he ended with a smile. "Good morning too namchin." Ga Eul replied sweetly.

Yi Jung then opened his eyes and looked at his girlfriend who was beaming back at him. "Did you have a sleep?" Yi Jung asked. Ga Eull nodded and snuggled closer to Yi Jung while wrapping her arms around him. "Hmmmmmm I think my girlfriend is in the mood this early morning ah."  Yi Jung teased Ga Eul whose ears turned immediately red. Ga Eul then turned her back from Yi Jung and hid under the covers because she felt that her entire face turned red out of embarassment from what Yi Jung was implying. 

Yi Jung was surprised with Ga Eul's reaction considering that he was obviously teasing her. "Hey, I was just teasing you turn around already." Yi Jung said as he tried to pull the covers from Ga Eul's head. However, Ga Eul only pulled the covers more tightly around her body. Yi Jung was getting confused with Ga Eul's reaction considering that they had a blissful time the previous night. Thus, he could not help but say in a sad and serious tone "Are you regretting what happened between us Ga Eul?" 

Ga Eul then was stunned to hear the question asked by Yi Jung. "Eeeeeeh what is he saying??? I'll bet my life he's pouting right now." Ga Eul said to herself. She then turned around and looked at Yi Jung, and true enough her boyfriend was pouting but not in a cute way that he usually does but in a sad way which made Ga Eul worried. "Hey, I'm not regretting what happened. I don't regret it at all. I'm actually glad that I waited all these years to do that. And what I'm most thankful that my first experience is shared with you So Yi Jung."  Ga Eul said as she caressed Yi Jung's cheek.

Upon hearing this, Yi Jung looked at Ga Eul and he was now the one who turned his back from her which surprised Ga Eul. The latter didn't know that Yi Jung felt guilty because she was not the first woman to whom he deed that act. Ga Eul was pulling his body so that he would face her but with Yi Jung's body her efforts were futile. "Ya So Yi Jung face me!" Ga Eul said in a loud voice prompting Yi Jung to finally face her. 

As Yi Jung saw Ga Eul's face obviously confused with his actions he said "Mianhe. Ga Eul-yang. Mianhe that you are the first person to whom I shared this experience with." his face then fell and he let out a loud sigh. Ga Eul then understood the sudden change in Yi Jung. She knew that she wasn't first considering that he was known as the Cassanova of F4 but she proved it last night as he was the one in control last night. However, she didn't think that he will apologize for such thing because most men would boast how experienced they are in lovemaking. But then again, they are not So Yi Jung. Ga Eul didn't think that she could fall harder for Yi Jung but when he apologized she felt that she loved him even more.

"Ya So Yi Jung. You don't have to apologize. I don't care if I'm not your first as long as I'm the only one in your present. That's all that matters to me."  Ga Eul said with a smile. "Aiiiiiish. Just when I thought that I couldn't fall harder for you Ga Eul-yang." Yi Jung said to himself as he kissed the top of Ga Eul's head and hugged her tighter. 

And then Ga Eul said "And you know your experience might come in handy. So you know you could show me some moves." she then winked at Yi Jung who was speechless with what he heard. They then looked at each other and laughed. Yi Jung then blurted out "Aigoo this woman! Who would have thought that this country bumpkin is actually is a byeonte?" he then laughed making Ga Eul scowl and screamed "YA SO YI JUNG!!"

---------------------------------------------

Ga Eul and Yi Jung had a blissful morning as they spent it together. Aside from eating breakfast together, the two of them had a grand time preparing it. As they were cleaning up the table, Yi Jung said "I have to go back home. I have a metting to attend to later and I don't have the suit I'll be wearing for the engagement party. Is that ok?" 

Ga Eul responded "Of course. Do what you have to do. I can just see you at the venue later."  she then smiled at Yi Jung so he can be assured that she doesn't mind taking a cab going to the engagement party. "Aniyo! We'll go the party together!! Its just that I can't spend the entire day with you today, that's what I'm trying to say. Do you think I'm that kind of boyfriend who will let my girlfriend travel alone??" Yi Jung answered defensively. 

Ga Eul gave out a small laugh for Yi Jung's reaction. It wasn't her intention to belittle him, its just that she's used to going to events alone and taking the cab even though she's wearing a formal dress. So idea of someone will be attending as her plus one is quite a new idea to her. She then saw Yi Jung pouting, which made her a chuckle a bit. "Aigoo this little baby! (she then sat down on Yi Jung's lap making the latter smile) what I meant to say was that its ok? I understand that you have your own responsibilities and duties to attend to. So no need for that face Oppa." Ga Eul said sweetly as she brushed Yi Jung's hair. 

Yi Jung's heart melted with what Ga Eul said "Not only am I lucky that my girlfriend is pretty and sweet. But she's also understanding." he said to himself. To show his gratitude, he gave Ga Eul a quick kiss on the lips and said "Is it ok if I take a bath now? So I can leave early and finish early as well. Then I can come here early and spend time with you." Ga Eul nodded and hopped of Yi Jung's lap. "Go ahead already. I'll be the one to finish up here (pertaining to the dishes waiting to be cleaned in the kitchen)."

Ga Eul then started to do the dishes when Yi Jung suddenly hugged her from the back and said "Isn't it ironic that I find you y even when your just washing the dishes?"  he then kissed Ga Eul's neck and started to ran upstairs. "YA SO YI JUNG! WHY YOU! BYEONTE!" Ga Eul shouted as her boyfriend was giggling towards the shower.

-------------------------------------------

Yi Jung left Ga Eul's apartment after he took a shower. As Ga Eul was left alone in her apartment, she took her alone tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter