Chapter 6

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul stood at the door of her apartment as she was trying to fish out her keys. Finally, she found them and opened the door.

"It's been a long day. My casual jewelry line finally launched. (Yey!) Yi Jung is back. (WTF?!) Uuuuugh. I need some wine." Ga Eul said to herself. 

As she went to the fridge to drink from her already opened wine, she could not help but talk to herself loudly.

"What is wrong with you ah? You saw him. So what? Its not as if he apologized right? If he was the one in the school a while ago, what was he doing there? Why are you so affected with him being back? Why are you acting this way?" Ga Eul was already pouring her 2nd glass of wine at this point. 

"Chu Ga Eul. He's back. So what? Does that make everything, ok? No! Definitely, no. You've cried too much. You've been drunk too many times because of him. Now, that you're ok. Well, not OK "OK" but pretty damn better than where were you before Chu Ga Eul. Please stop this non-sense. Stop acting this way before you get hurt. Again." Ga Eul was walking towards her fridge as she was about to open another wine bottle. At this point, she was unconscious on how fast she was drinking. 

"Why is he even back?? Well, he's Korean and his family is here, so yeah he has a valid reason to be back. But why.. why... why does he still look so gorgeous??? Why does it seem that he is one of God's best creations? Why does the megawatt smile of his make him look an angel? Why do those dimples make him seem an innocent little boy? Why am I even thinking about these things?? Aaaaaaaaargh what the hell Ga Eul??? After everything you've been through you still think he's gorgeous????? Ga Eul was actually pacing in her apartment holding a wine glass as she was talking to herself. 

She then slumped on the couch as she realized that tears were falling down her cheeks. "After everything you've been through Ga Eul, you still love him. You stupid fool. If you still love him, fine. But you are not gonna let him know that. He hurt you too much. He doesn't deserve that kind of information. After you went through because of him, he doesn't deserve to know how much you still love him. At the lounge, you tried your best to be casual. Civil. And that's what he'll get. You have the same circle of friends. And pretty damn small circle at that. So, be ready to be casual and civil. Even if takes up all of your courage to act like so." Ga Eul said it out loud as if to convince somebody. But she knew she was convicing herself because she has not stopped crying. As tears fell down on her lap, she then tilted her head. She then looked at her drenched bloused. A smile and a chuckle came out as she stood up. How ironic that tears could be an inspiration for a jewelry? 

She gulped down the remaining wine in the glass she was holding. She then walked her way towards the room upstairs where she always finds peace and solace. As her hair was put in a messy bun, she sat comfortably and grabbed the nearest pencil. She shook her head and then start sket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter