Chapter 29

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F4 and their special someones were already on the last day of the cruise. As a matter of fact the yatch was already making its way back to the port.

"Can we extend for like another week? Its been quite some time since I enjoyed myself with an out of town trip."  Jun Pyo said to the group who were watching the horizon as they came nearer to the port. "Yeah, I want that too love. I'd rather be with you and all of you guys than being on runways."  So Won exclaimed as she clinged on Jun Pyo's arm. 

"As much as that sounds exciting and fun, some of us needs to work so we can earn a some money to stay alive you know."  Ga Eul said as she was pertaining to herself because she was obviously not as rich as the mighty members of the F4. "If you'll marry me, you don't have to work you know? I'll make sure I'll work hard enough for you to have the life you want." Yi Jung nonchalantly said. Ga Eul's eyes went wide and instantly blushed as Yi Jung said those words. The rest of the group laughed at the antics of the unofficial couple but nevertheless they were happy that the two were getting along. 

"I want to thank you all for taking time out with your busly lives, some of you even flew all the way here, just so you could be here to celebrate Jan Di's birthday and helping with my proposal." Ji Hoo sincerely said as he kissed Jan Di's hand where she wore her engagement ring. Jan Di  gave off a big smiled towards all of her friends to show how grateful she was that all of them were there to share her special moment with Ji Hoo.

"Even if Ji Hoo tried to hide from us (pointing at Yi Jung and Ju Pyo) his proposal, we'll find out about it eventually. So its better that he invited us otherwise we would have ruined it for him. Hahahahaha!!"  Woo Bin jokingly said earning him a laugh from his friends. "Well I still have a week to spare in Seoul before I head off to HongKong. You girls better make sure to make some time for me ah!" Jae Kyung said addressing her statement to Ga Eul, So Won and Jan Di. "Can't it just be the two of us for a whole week?"  Woo Bin said poutingly. "Aish pabo! I'll be staying at your place for a week already ah!"  Jae Kyung said but Woo Bin blushed as his friends didn't know that his relationship with Jae Kyung was already at that level. To his gratitude, his friends just snickered with Jae Kyung's statement. 

"How about you So Won, how long will you be staying at Seoul?"  Jan Di inquired. "Also a week, why?"  So Won answered. 

Jan Di clapped her hands and bounced off her seat with excitement. Ji Hoo was looking at her confusingly because he had no idea why his fiance was all giddy and excited. She then faced Ji Hoo and said "Let's have the engagement party before they (pointing to Jae Kyung and So Won) leave! I want them to be there for engagement party!" Ji Hoo laughed with his fiance's antics. He knew that simple things would make Jan Di happy so the presence of her 2 friends in the engagement party is surely enough to make her clap her hands with happiness. 

"But can we do the planning in less than a week???" Jan Di then became anxious with the idea of having to plan and prepare an engagement pary in a very short span of time. Ji Hoo cupped her cheeks and looked at her straight in her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter