Chapter 31

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Yi Jung got up from the bed, he could not help but smile as he stretched out his arms. "Aaaaaaah what a beautiful day!" Yi Jung said to himself as he remebered why he was such in a good mood. 

Yesterday night, before he headed home, he spent some quality timwe with Ga Eul where some kissing was involved. Yi Jung went to the bathroom to start his morning routine and could not help but chuckle to himself as he saw himself smiling from ear to ear. "Aish So Yi Jung, if your friends see you now the teasing will never end.But hey you got to kiss Ga Eul, so its worth it."  Yi Jung then headed to the shower as he saw the time. He realized that he should hurry up because Ga Eul can't be late going to school considering its her first day back from their vacation. 

Meanwhile, Ga Eul was humming to herself as she got ready to go to work. She was excited to go to school to day because she knew that Yi Jung will be picking her up. And just the mere thought of that made her excited. 

And as if on cue, Ga Eul heard a light beep from outside, instantly, she knew where did that sound came from. She hurriedly went downstairs and grabbed her things on the couch. When she turned around after closing her door, she saw Yi Jung leaning on his orange Lotus, smiling broadly. 

Ga Eul hurriedly went down the stairs and tripped with all the excitement that she was feeling. And to her surprise a pair of strong arms was holding her before she fell face first on the ground. She then looked at the face of her savior and grinned as she saw Yi Jung smiling down on her and said "I know you're excited to see me but can you please be more careful eh?"  he then gave her a quick peck on the lips and pulled her up so she could stand up straight. 

Ga Eul could not help but blush with the early morning kiss that Yi Jung gave her. "Aish Yi Jung-ah its too early for that kiss ah."  Ga Eul said as she settled in the orange Lotus car. Yi Jung just smiled at Ga Eul's comment and started driving towards the school.

As they arrived at the school. Yi Jung opened the door for Ga Eul as usual. "Sorry we won't be able to have breakfast today. I just have so much work to do after being gone for a few days." Yi Jung just smiled as they arrived at the gate of the school "Its ok. I understand. As much as I want to have you all by myself, I know your students are missing you badly." 

Ga Eul could not help but grin with the understanding and sweetness being showed by Yi Jung. "I'll buy you beef and meat after my class. I know that I'll be needing comfort food after today's classes."  As much as Yi Jung wanted to take up Ga Eul's offer he had to decline "Hmmmm I'm not sure if I'll be able to pick you up later. I have to go to the museum and do some business there. But I'm free for dinner." Yi Jung said hopeful that Ga Eul was still available for a dinner date with him later that day. "Sure! Let's just message each other where we'll meet ok?"  Ga Eul said as she kissed Yi Jung on the cheek and walked towards the school while waving goodbye to him. Yi Jung waved back at Ga Eul while stupidly caressing his cheek where Ga Eul kissed him. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Yi Jung could not help but chuckle to himself as he drove towards the museum. Even though he and Ga Eul have done more than kissing on the cheek, the kiss that the latter just gave him still made him giggle like a little boy. 

As he parked his car on the reserve slot in the museum, Yi Jung tried his best to put on his bussiness face and tried to remove the stupid grin he has been wearing that morning. However, as much as he exerted effort in doing so he was unsuccessful. He knew this because the museum's employees were looking at him curiously because of the smile he could not hide and the glow which eminated from him. 

As he reached his office and scanned the documents which needed his signature, his secretary approached him cautiously because she was gauging his different reaction that morning. "Good morning sir. Those are the documents which needs your signature and there are several artists and museum directors who wishes to have a meeting with you shall I agree to them?" Yi Jung's secretary informed him as he listened to her still wearing the stupid grin on his face. 

"Ok. Just make sure that all my meetings are done by 5pm. I have a more important meeting to attend to later araso?"  Yi Jung replied as he started signing the documents in front of him. "Shall I be the one to set up that meeting sir?" his secretary asked him but was actually trying to fish information if that meeting is in reality a date. "Ani. I'll personally handle that meeting. And yes, I am going on a date. Your eyes are giving away your curiousity on whether what kind of meeting I will be attending to."  Yi Jung as he leaned back and crossed his arms and told his secretary as he raised his eyebrows while answering. Yi Jung's secretary cannot help but be embarassed as she knew she was going beyond her necessary duty of knowing what was only necessary which was work related. 

She bowed to Yi Jung signifying that she will leave him alone. As she turned her back around, Yi Jung said "Although you could help me with this meeting of mine...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter